Unpopular Opinions #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite my hatred of Christmas I don't mind either Fairytale of New York or the Mariah song. In December though. Not November and not after Christmas morning either.

Reactions: 6
The worst Christmas song has to be that Baby it’s cold outside - surely? Not strictly a Christmas song but played at that time of year, the Tom Jones Cerys from Catatonia version is grim.

Reactions: 9
The worst Christmas song has to be that Baby it’s cold outside - surely? Not strictly a Christmas song but played at that time of year, the Tom Jones Cerys from Catatonia version is grim.
Tom jones just looks sleazy as duck. Creeps me out when i see him on something

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the wokesters have banned that song anyway

Reactions: 2
Tom jones just looks sleazy as duck. Creeps me out when i see him on something
There is just something about him, I’m sure he is a lovely bloke, but he creeps me out.

I think the wokesters have banned that song anyway
I think so- hallelujah! I think it’s the breathy vocals, I know Cerys is husky voiced anyway but it almost sounds put on deliberately on that song.

Married at first sight is TOP NOTCH entertainment. Reality tv is mush for the brain and I love it.

Reactions: 7
UO: Four in a bed is better than come dine with me!
It’s a bit long, but the final episode is always so dramatic and emotional loool, quality daytime tv.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Knobhead 🤣 have I missed somat 🤣

O YOU EDITED IT OUT LOL
I thought if you weren't watching right now you wouldn't get the joke and it would look like I was just insulting you 🤣 🤣

One of the people getting married, his Mum just called him a knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought if you weren't watching right now you wouldn't get the joke and it would look like I was just insulting you 🤣 🤣

One of the people getting married, his Mum just called him a knobhead.
Bahahah!!!! Ok ok i forgive you 😛 I forgot it was on so I’m on yesterdays ep 😤

Reality tv is all shite.

The only good one was Big Brother and it even got shite the last few series. Hoping it comes back better than ever when it returns next year!

I miss the early days of Come Dine With Me. It was hilarious.

UO: Jonah Lewie; Someone stop the Calvery is the best Christmas song (sp?)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
UO: Jonah Lewie; Someone stop the Calvery is the best Christmas song (sp?)
My mind was blown when I found out it was actually an anti war song

Also a french guy told me that the french don’t see it as an Xmas song and they’ll play it on the radio in the summer lmfao

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.