Unpopular Opinions #28

What sauce is best on a bacon sarnie

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last thread was full of man hating, gaslighting, posh boy loving, pig haters/lovers. And everything else

carry on party people 💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it's perfectly reasonable to go out food shopping in your PJs. I love it when I see people in their full night attire at the local Asda. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Unpopular opinion but you definitely judge someone by their name. McKenzie, Jaxon, Kaiden & Orange aren't going to set the world on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think it's perfectly reasonable to go out food shopping in your PJs. I love it when I see people in their full night attire at the local Asda. 🤣
Omg noooo! I think that is so lazy 😂

I met an adult called Archie not long ago. It didn’t suit him at all. Cute name for a baby not a 30 year old man 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
i wouldn’t do it myself but it doesn’t bother me 🤣 I can see why people wanna be comfy

I’d never do the school run in my pj’s 😂 but I can imagine it is easier for some people

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i wouldn’t do it myself but it doesn’t bother me 🤣 I can see why people wanna be comfy

I’d never do the school run in my pj’s 😂 but I can imagine it is easier for some people
Nah there’s this dad that’s always in his reindeer pjs at the school and yesterday I saw him in Waitrose in them and I thought minger. Have you no other clothes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'd rather someone go out and do a bit of shopping in their PJs than be stuck indoors feeling down. I'm not saying everyone who wears their night attire is feeling crappy but some may do and going out is a big deal when you feel like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can anyone/ does anyone else put a picture in their heads of what people might look like off tattle, based on what they post or not? Or am I crazy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can anyone/ does anyone else put a picture in their heads of what people might look like off tattle, based on what they post or not? Or am I crazy 🤣
i always think people look like their profile pics. I think you look like a really full of filler/fillered squidward Molly Mae and I am 100% sure @Deeznutslol is cristiano ronaldo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck off WS have been gagging for a bacon sandwich but had no bacon in AGAIN. That poll makes me fume. Had to have fish fingers instead, fish finger sandwich innit. Tomato ketchup. Was nice but not as nice as a bacon sandwich. It was in a cheese roll which let it down. Fish and cheese ain’t the one huns.

A selection of UOs:

If you have your bacon soft/flabby instead of crispy you have no taste
If you say ‘Tommy k’ or ‘holibobs’ or ‘kiddlies’ you are vomit inducing
Filet o Fish should get lobbed off the McDonald’s menu straight into the bin, it’s criminal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.