Unpopular Opinions #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or on the radiator?

Ah here’s a stupidly niche local UO. Our local Big Tesco got rid of the butcher/deli counter for a yo sushi counter, I love sushi and I’m all for people trying new/different culture‘s foods, but I think this is tit and surely people would have much preferred/used a deli counter than just sushi? Also it was stupidly expensive, £5.50 for a rice Bowl! (The dorayaki (custard pancakes) were sexy though)
Apparently it is happening to all the big tescos around the U.K. I don’t get it. I’d prefer a salad bar, our big Tesco never had one!
Wait is this Panku street food also? According to Google it’s under the Yo company. They seem to be putting that in a lot of Asdas and while the noodle/rice based dishes aren’t too bad portion size wise, the sushi is absolutely tiny and there’s like five pieces

Reactions: 1
Or the birthday messages for their dead relatives "happy birthday nanny you would have been 100 today! I hope you're having a great time in heaven. ❤❤" Nanny can't read Facebook from her grave darling. 🤣
I've got someone on FB that does that. calls them their 'heavenly birthday'.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I love the smell of burnt toast.

People who get outraged when others put the milk in before the hot water (when making tea) are doing it for attention. It's fine.

You can't beat bread from an independent bakery.

I know that sounds really pretentious but it's true. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
My mum wouldn't let me have ketchup as a child unless it was with chips so I now run wild with my ketchup consumption. She now silently judges me!
My husband puts ketchup on his roast dinner. I silently loudly judge him, the bloody peasant!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate tea when they’ve just dipped the teabag in the water and taken it straight back out again. Likewise I cannot stand tea that has been left to stew for ages.

It must be served piping hot. None of this “wee drop of cold water” pish. It has to burn the mouth off ye. If I can drink a tea in less than 10 minutes it’s not good.

I put brown sauce on my roasts…don’t think it’s as weird as ketchup tbh
I put brown sauce over my mash when having a roast. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
UO i find tinned food a minefield, literally cannot be the same room as tinned tuna 😬baked beans and spaghetti hoops also a massive can’t cope no

• Haha
Reactions: 4
O Bread connoisseur of Tattle, what is the best bread?

I like a tiger bloomer. Especially in asda when one of the bakers has fucked it up and you get a reeeeaaally burnt one. 🥰
Jackson's bread is the best, Palm Oil free and tastes lush toasted or as a sandwich. Highly recommend!

I don’t mind canned tuna, it’s handy for making up a quick sandwich filling but it does stink 😂

Tinned soup is not the one. Has to be homemade - and it’s so easy and cheap to make.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.