Unpopular Opinions #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brother puts mayonnaise and cheese on his 🤢

He puts Mayo on EVERYTHING including a gravy dinner
The BF does this with bbq sauce. What is wrong with these ppl 🤣 it doesn’t go with an Indian curry or a Sunday roast!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i always think people look like their profile pics. I think you look like a really full of filler/fillered squidward Molly Mae and I am 100% sure @Deeznutslol is cristiano ronaldo
I feel like I can tell peoples ages/personalities more than looks 🤣 I can confirm I don’t have an xbox shaped head from filler mistakes though!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck off WS have been gagging for a bacon sandwich but had no bacon in AGAIN. That poll makes me fume. Had to have fish fingers instead, fish finger sandwich innit. Tomato ketchup. Was nice but not as nice as a bacon sandwich. It was in a cheese roll which let it down. Fish and cheese ain’t the one huns.

A selection of UOs:

If you have your bacon soft/flabby instead of crispy you have no taste
If you say ‘Tommy k’ or ‘holibobs’ or ‘kiddlies’ you are vomit inducing
Filet o Fish should get lobbed off the McDonald’s menu straight into the bin, it’s criminal.
Do you reckon anyone ever orders a filet o fish? 🤢

Reactions: 1
I love proper fancy fish finger sandwiches you get in a cafe, like the big fish goujons with tar tar sauce yum yum. Not those birdseye tit in between a piece of warbies (although I do eat them too)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you reckon anyone ever orders a filet o fish? 🤢
Lol my partners brother worked in a maccies in an area with a very high muslim population and he told me that the filet o fish is actually one of the most popular items on the menu as it’s one of the few halal items

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.