Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubbles85

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but you definitely judge someone by their name. McKenzie, Jaxon, Kaiden & Orange aren't going to set the world on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
UO: Being a ‘full time mummy’ isn’t a job, just say you don’t work, which there is nothing wrong with. People who work 40 hour weeks are still full time parents, and don’t have it any easier because they spent their days at work 🤷🏻‍♀️ having a full time job and still having all parenting and household responsibilities is hard.

I’m also speaking about the type who have it listed as their job on Facebook 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 31

nicalibres

VIP Member
UO I love cemeteries and don’t find them creepy at all. I think they’re beautiful and peaceful

• Heart
Reactions: 30

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
F646A1EE-08E4-4F0D-A98D-5584CAD3A424.jpeg

(Just seen an article on this online)

Guys like these 4 idiots in this photo are deeply unattractive, they look ridiculous and are about as masculine as a tampon. They give men a bad name. Why anyone finds this look attractive is beyond me. They look like little pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Lac1985

My unpopular opinions…..I don’t care what grades anyones kids got at gcse/a level/uni and I don’t need to see a photo of them in their uniform on the first day of school. Sorry 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Pretty sure this will be unpopular but IMO long nails are awful. I hate the look of them, you can always see dirt underneath them and I just don’t know how people can do anything with nails that long. Short painted nails look so much nicer.

Reactions: 25

Lalla

VIP Member
UO: anyone who buys an electric scooter for their child/ teenager (and doesn't have a massive private field for them to use it on, ie 99.99% of people) is thick as shit and should have it seized by the police/ get a hefty fine.

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
I think it's perfectly reasonable to go out food shopping in your PJs. I love it when I see people in their full night attire at the local Asda. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Try pansexual Vs omnisexual.

They are 100% the same thing. But the blue haired bregade with swear they are different.

On the topic of blue hair, those middle of the nose rings that all those lot have are horrible, and if you have one you're probably a douche bag.
This is all I see when people have their septum pierced

1661669208694.jpeg

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I hate Halloween .

I dislike Christmas because of the expectation of it being “the most wonderful time of the year”. Not every family member is even worth seeing or meeting up with. Just reading the thread here is exhausting. Too much family drama if someone with a young baby just wants to do their own thing and not travel miles to see multiple relatives.

It’s okay to be selfish and put yourself first. As women we have been conditioned to put the needs of others above our own. Burn those bridges to cinders if it actually brings you peace.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I hate clothes shopping. 👗👖👚 I could not think of anything worse than traipsing around shops, trying on a million and one garments in minging, stinky, stuffy changing rooms 🤢 and then having to queue for ages to pay. Also people are twats and it makes the whole thing 10x worse. 😤

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
People here seem to think that not mentioning race directly = race isn’t, or could ever be, a possible factor in the overall discussion
Ok, but equally not mentioning race directly can also mean that the discussion has nothing to do with race.

it’s just ridiculous that no one can make a completely innocent and innocuous comment on any subject without someone rocking up with the racism chat. I couldn’t care less who goes to the nottinghill carnival - my point was very simply that it’s outgrown the area where it’s traditionally held. That was literally it. If anyone seriously thinks that equates to racism you need to pull your heads out of your arses and get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

nicalibres

VIP Member
Hen dos with matching t shirts, strippers and inflatable dicks make me want to dissolve myself in a vat of acid

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24