Unpopular Opinions #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything on the McDonalds menu is gross and needs to be put in the bin. 🗑
I haven’t forgiven McDonald’s since they got rid of the caramel sundae and curly fries. I do be thinking about picketing outside of one whenever I think of their decision.

Also my UO of the day is that most cakes and biscuits are awful. Pastries are where its at

Reactions: 4
My unpopular opinions…..I don’t care what grades anyones kids got at gcse/a level/uni and I don’t need to see a photo of them in their uniform on the first day of school. Sorry 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m not vegan guys dw 🤣 I’m not majorly keen on fish so I tried the pretend ones to be adventurous

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My mum wouldn't let me have ketchup as a child unless it was with chips so I now run wild with my ketchup consumption. She now silently judges me!
Oh believe me she is not deprived of ketchup I've just had to draw a line on roast dinners 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
I haven’t forgiven McDonald’s since they got rid of the caramel sundae and curly fries. I do be thinking about picketing outside of one whenever I think of their decision.

Also my UO of the day is that most cakes and biscuits are awful. Pastries are where its at
Everything on their menu is vile. 🤢

Not a fan of cakes or biscuits apart from fig rolls. 🤤

Savoury over sweet any day. 😌

• Haha
My unpopular opinions…..I don’t care what grades anyones kids got at gcse/a level/uni and I don’t need to see a photo of them in their uniform on the first day of school. Sorry 🥴
"Look at my little darling doesn't she look beautiful!! 😍 Starting Year 4 today! I'm so proud of you baby girl. I love you to the moon and back. ❤❤"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
TAKE THAT BACK. It’s the best thing on the menu
Listen I know I ate a fish finger sandwich today and its basically the same thing but it stresses me out. Why is there a tiny half slice of cheese. Why is it in a slab. A slab of fish? Nah. Nah. My local McD’s can’t even get chips right (you know when they come out a bit, eh, flaccid??? and cold?) I do not trust them with fish.

Ah here’s another one, I bleeping HATE the Richmond vegan sausages, everyone banging on about how they’re as good as meat, wtaf it was like eating mush out of a spiced condom. 🥴🤢 and I wanted to like them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My food related unpopular opinion is that toasty toast is bleeping disgusting. Warm bread with no colour is where it’s at 😍😍

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My food related unpopular opinion is that toasty toast is bleeping disgusting. Warm bread with no colour is where it’s at 🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼
“Toasty toast” 😆

(munches cremated toast) You’re a wrongun Wilma.

Dipping toast in tea should be banned. Only freaks dip toast in tea. The tea will have crumbs and butter in it. The toast will be mush. What’s the appeal?

(That aside I really want one of them toasters they do on holiday where you put it in once and it comes out warm, you do it again it comes out burnt to a crisp)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Look at my little darling doesn't she look beautiful!! 😍 Starting Year 4 today! I'm so proud of you baby girl. I love you to the moon and back. ❤❤"

Exactly this 😂😂 and fb posts written to the child, even though they’re 4 and clearly can’t read nor are they on fb. And don’t get me started on Facebook posts to people wishing their child a happy birthday 😅🔫 for the same reasons!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fuckin hell my Nan was a right minger (god rest her soul). She’d have THICK butter on her toast, dip it in her tea, let the tea go cold with a film of butter over the top then drink it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.