Unpopular Opinions #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this 😂😂 and fb posts written to the child, even though they’re 4 and clearly can’t read nor are they on fb. And don’t get me started on Facebook posts to people wishing their child a happy birthday 😅🔫 for the same reasons!
Or the birthday messages for their dead relatives "happy birthday nanny you would have been 100 today! I hope you're having a great time in heaven. ❤❤" Nanny can't read Facebook from her grave darling. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Look at my little darling doesn't she look beautiful!! 😍 Starting Year 4 today! I'm so proud of you baby girl. I love you to the moon and back. ❤❤"
See I always think this is pointless performance parenting. Ooooh look at me everyone, I’m a great mummy and I definitely love my kid because I said it on Facebook. It’s not as if eight year old Leila-Joanne is going to log into Facebook and see the post is she.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Or the birthday messages for their dead relatives "happy birthday nanny you would have been 100 today! I hope you're having a great time in heaven. ❤❤" Nanny can't read Facebook from her grave darling. 🤣
I was going to say that but thought I should stop myself from getting even more rage thinking about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wilma is a lovely person but her food choices are questionable. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another bread related one. Warburtons is bleeping minging absolutely terrible bread 0/10

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Another bread related one. Warburtons is bleeping minging absolutely terrible bread 0/10
O Bread connoisseur of Tattle, what is the best bread?

I like a tiger bloomer. Especially in asda when one of the bakers has fucked it up and you get a reeeeaaally burnt one. 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was thinking put it in the microwave
Or on the radiator?

Ah here’s a stupidly niche local UO. Our local Big Tesco got rid of the butcher/deli counter for a yo sushi counter, I love sushi and I’m all for people trying new/different culture‘s foods, but I think this is tit and surely people would have much preferred/used a deli counter than just sushi? Also it was stupidly expensive, £5.50 for a rice Bowl! (The dorayaki (custard pancakes) were sexy though)
Apparently it is happening to all the big tescos around the U.K. I don’t get it. I’d prefer a salad bar, our big Tesco never had one!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.