Unpopular Opinions #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley James and Leigh anne from Little Mix are just even more annoying cos their always posting pics of each of their twins on their boobs. Their like the show off breast feeding mums x100 šŸ¤£ if i donā€™t care about one baby getting breastfed Iā€™m not gonna care about 2. Donā€™t wanna see it soz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find it interesting that last thread, or maybe this thread, we had a discussion about breast feeding not being controversial but thereā€™s clearly some opinions that would make a mother more self-conscious even if sheā€™s not showing everyone her boobs
Which particular opinions might do that?

Reactions: 3
Breastfeeding isn't controversial, it's the Mothers who bleat on about āœØnormalisingāœØ it who make it appear to be. It IS normal. It's been normal for years and years and years - you don't need to show me your tit for me to understand that. Fed is best. Don't care if it comes from your boob or a bottle. Either way enjoy the private moment with your child as you should - the rest of the world doesn't need to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Which particular opinions might do that?
Thereā€™s a whole bunch of them. Even if the opinion is generally limited to very few select groups of people/those doing it for social media, itā€™s not hard to see how that would still make someone question whether they do those things by accident in public or that the people around them are thinking those things about them

Essentially, these celebrities trying to ā€œnormaliseā€ breastfeeding could very well be doing more harm

Breastfeeding isn't controversial, it's the Mothers who bleat on about āœØnormalisingāœØ it who make it appear to be. It IS normal. It's been normal for years and years and years - you don't need to show me your tit for me to understand that. Fed is best. Don't care if it comes from your boob or a bottle. Either way enjoy the private moment with your child as you should - the rest of the world doesn't need to see it.
This x 100. Breastfeeding is normal and always has been. But these mums who protest and say we need to normalise it make it seem like other people think it's not. I formula fed after a week because I had gone through a divorce while pregnant and my mind was all over the place, I couldn't keep up and felt so touched out.

While I know and very much agree that breastfeeding is "best", it's not always best for every mum. I was so set on doing it. It just didn't work for me. I praise any mum who manages it, it's a huge achievement.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Did anyone ever see this strange video of this Mum at a festival squirting her breast milk at everyone šŸ˜­ donā€™t see me going to Glasto spraying everyone with my cow & gate formula

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Did anyone ever see this strange video of this Mum at a festival squirting her breast milk at everyone šŸ˜­ donā€™t see me going to Glasto spraying everyone with my cow & gate formula
Right Iā€™m off the Internet for the rest of the day, cya x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think because female breasts are highly sexualised, it seems ok for them to be out for money or aesthetic reasons but not for their biological purpose.
Itā€™s the same for nipples on social media. Useless male nipples everywhere, immediatw ban on any femaleā€™s.

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s just attention seeking because feeding your baby via bottle or boob is whatevs, youā€™re feeding your baby, I donā€™t think many people care either way.

Post pics of you with a baby suckling on you is just ā€œlook at meā€ doing it with twins ā€œlook ma no hands!ā€ Yawn.

Reactions: 5
I'm genuinely surprised at the number of people who like orange flavoured chocolate

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.