Unpopular Opinions #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next important question. … Where does chocolate belong? Cupboard or fridge??!!?

Reactions: 2
If we’re talking chocs then I’m not into all the fad kitkats. Give me the OG 4 finger please.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Next important question. … Where does chocolate belong? Cupboard or fridge??!!?
Fridge. I lived on tropical island for too long, fridge chocolate is the thing. Take it out a few minutes before eating and it is perfect.

Reactions: 5
Always the cupboard.

And also who can be arsed eating the fingers of a 4 finger kitkat separately? Just bite into the whole thing!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Pepsi Max won't really affect health much apart from teeth.

Lilt is the best diet fizzy juice.The Lidl knock off is also good.
I love Lilt. I had some recently during the heatwave with ice and wondered why I hadn't had it for so long.

However, I noticed they've changed the logo to look identical to the Fanta logo and it even has a little Fanta logo on the side. So you can bet your bottom dollar it'll soon be rebranded to "Fanta Pineapple and Grapefruit". :rolleyes:

I feel like all the big companies eventually ruin all local brands - Cadbury being the main example.

Reactions: 3
Not the same as treat really (well it kind of is if you’re feeling frisky) but I hate the word cock 😂 and fanny. And minge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.