Unpopular Opinions #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask has anybody actually seen anybody wack their tit fully out in costa a la Leigh Ann pinnock? Cos I haven’t. Nor have any of my on line female associates posted any breast feeding pictures. I may have seen the odd side of a boob etc but all the women I’ve seen do it very discreetly. So it’s just celebrities posting these pictures we object to? Well fair enough!
I worked in a coffee shop and women do flop the whole thing out. But it is usually bigger woman and woman who are doing extended bf.

Make of that what you will. But the middle of the road baby feeder, normal size, baby under 2, you'll probably never notice them feeding. Same at every baby group and every mum friend I've had.

Reactions: 3
Can I ask has anybody actually seen anybody wack their tit fully out in costa a la Leigh Ann pinnock? Cos I haven’t. Nor have any of my on line female associates posted any breast feeding pictures. I may have seen the odd side of a boob etc but all the women I’ve seen do it very discreetly. So it’s just celebrities posting these pictures we object to? Well fair enough!
I think that's what some posters are misunderstanding. No one has an issue with breast feeding. The issue is with mainly celebs and influencers getting their baps and babies out for attention.

The vast majority of women who breast feed do it to feed their babies, not to sell to the highest bidder.

Reactions: 11
When my sister was breastfeeding she would whip her titties out wherever. She did it once in the middle of a family dinner and my brother told her to go into a different room because she was putting him off his food 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When my sister was breastfeeding she would whip her titties out wherever. She did it once in the middle of a family dinner and my brother told her to go into a different room because she was putting him off his food 😂😂
I'd tell your brother to do one because he was putting my baby off her food.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Foreign series on Netflix are better than British and American ones
aren’t american series “foreign” to us though? or do
you mean with subtitles, because i absolutely agree if so (money heist is one of their best shows).

Reactions: 2
aren’t american series “foreign” to us though? or do
you mean with subtitles, because i absolutely agree if so (money heist is one of their best shows).
Oh we’re being pedantic ok 😂. Yeah, foreign language series are better than UK and American ones

Oh we’re being pedantic ok 😂. Yeah, foreign language series are better than UK and American ones
no sorry i didn’t mean to be! i was just checking but i didn’t mean it to sound snippy 🤣 you’re absolutely correct - lupin is another amazing series, and of course all the scandinavian crime ones.

My MiL is obsessed with Korean drama 😂
She’ll be talking Korean soon the amount she watches
i love all the kdramas and bollywood stuff on netflix! i think i’m with your mil that i’m starting to pick up a lot of korean though.

the japanese and brazilian versions of love is blind are better than the us versions too.

no sorry i didn’t mean to be! i was just checking but i didn’t mean it to sound snippy 🤣 you’re absolutely correct - lupin is another amazing series, and of course all the scandinavian crime ones.
Nooo I was kidding on 😂. I haven’t watched any scandi crime series yet! I’ve watched a good few French, Spanish and Israeli ones and they were all just 🤌

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Lupin was one of the best things I've seen on Netflix. Liked Borgen as well (I admittedly watched it in English)

My MiL is obsessed with Korean drama 😂
She’ll be talking Korean soon the amount she watches
It started with BTS for my sisters. One of my sisters can read and write now. She has been learning to almost 3 years now.

All of us are dead and train to Busan are the greatest zombie movies ever.

Last edited:
I recommend Beck on BBC 4. I am practically fluent in Swedish from watching that. The characters are so well written.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.