Unpopular Opinions #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Number #24 seemed to go hugely off topic.

Share your unpopular opinions (and prepare to defend that for 4/5 pages apparently).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks

I loved the last thread. it was for me a nice light playful one after being immersed in the intense Archie thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The last thread was interesting and funny, I learnt I had a problem I am a lurker 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The last thread was interesting and funny, I learnt I had a problem I am a lurker 🙈
Its not just members who lurk and read threads. its a open forum and there will be 100s of people who don't join tattle who will also be reading certain threads.
How often do you see a new member say "long time lurker, but had to join to say......."

Reactions: 21
@Emperor im not sure you know what rice and peas is. If you’re imagining basmati and garden peas you’re very very wrong. Google is your friend 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
also, an unpopular opinion which apparently scandalised my colleagues this morning: i think grease 2 is better than grease.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
also, an unpopular opinion which apparently scandalised my colleagues this morning: i think grease 2 is better than grease.
Noooo even my three granddaughters 10/9 and 5 say two isn't as good as one.

Reactions: 4
Bit of a light UO, but Pepsi (preferably ice cold) is much more superior to Coke.

i don’t mean the fake powdered stuff you get in fast food joints btw. The proper can/glass bottle ones.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Bit of a light UO, but Pepsi (preferably ice cold) is much more superior to Coke.

i don’t mean the fake powdered stuff you get in fast food joints btw. The proper can/glass bottle ones.
Have to disagree- Coke is better.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Full fat coke is the best fizzy drink. Even though it might leave ya teeth feeling like a felt tip pen afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have no preference over Coke or Pepsi. In fact, I think they basically taste the same. Is that unpopular? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The off topic niche subject threads are there for everyone to read if they wish.

Some posters think they are only for people who think the exact same thing as them .

Reactions: 7
The off topic niche subject threads are there for everyone to read if they wish.

Some posters think they are only for people who think the exact same thing as them .
Of course they are there for everyone to read, but if you don’t contribute to a chatty thread, like chit chat for example, how weird is it as part of your ‘daily catching up on tattle routine’ to go and read a load of chat from the same users which is just about them. Lurking on a celeb thread or whatever is different. I’m specially talking about the chatter threads which is just people chit chatting.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You can get microwave rice that is yellow with peas and sweetcorn in it. It's my daughter's favourite. That previous poster would lose their tit if they were given it.

Peas go with everything. (actual peas not kidney beans). Obviously not puddings. Mushy peas go great in a fish fingers sandwich.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.