Unpopular Opinions #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask has anybody actually seen anybody wack their tit fully out in costa a la Leigh Ann pinnock? Cos I haven’t. Nor have any of my on line female associates posted any breast feeding pictures. I may have seen the odd side of a boob etc but all the women I’ve seen do it very discreetly. So it’s just celebrities posting these pictures we object to? Well fair enough!
All my friends breastfed their babies in public with the exception of one, it was never a case of whacking out the boobs, even though I’m sure if they did no one would bat an eyelid. One friend found it difficult in the beginning ( she was more aware of it than anyone else) massive boobs and latching issues so the position had to be right, which in a public place added to the stress for her.

I’ve read articles where mums have been asked to cover up but have never been witness to it and my friends fed their babies everywhere from coffee shops/parks/restaurants/family events- everywhere
——————————-
Netflix is utter shite now and is completely dominated with young adult/teen shite. Also too many non English content. Bring back the glory days of OITNB and original content that didn’t just cater to teens or crappy fantasy stuff.

Reactions: 3
Agreed that the non-English stuff on Netflix looks really good, I just struggle committing to sitting down and reading subtitles 😭

It's not that I don't like subtitles or whatever, I'm just half blind

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I don’t like squid game, couldn’t get into it and found it hard to follow!

Reactions: 4
Agreed that the non-English stuff on Netflix looks really good, I just struggle committing to sitting down and reading subtitles 😭

It's not that I don't like subtitles or whatever, I'm just half blind
Squid Game is amazing but definitely better with the subtitles. Have seen brief clips with the dubbed English and it was very strange.

Reactions: 2
I liked squid game but definitely not as much as everyone else lol. I think a second series will be hot trash though.

Saw this a couple of nights ago, all the negative comments seem to have been removed, should a young child be this informed about the different parts of the vagina ?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I think children should be taught about their bodies.How much detail is up to the parent, but there’s no need to record and upload to the gram.

It’s the not talking and shame which causes more damage.

Reactions: 12
Saw this a couple of nights ago, all the negative comments seem to have been removed, should a young child be this informed about the different parts of the vagina ?
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a child being taught the anatomical names for body parts, but this video is purely performative - you can see her looking off camera a few times to be prompted. I don’t think it needs to be recorded or uploaded for the world to watch.

Reactions: 9
In a non medical conversation does it really matter if people call it a vulva or a vagina. Most people are referring to the whole thing when they say vagina and everyone knows that's what they mean. I don't get this sudden pedantic thing about it being a vulva.

My daughter still calls it her bottom and I tell her it's her fanny. Everyone knows what a fanny is (bar Americans), does she really need to learn it's her vulva.

New thread:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.