Unpopular Opinions #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But then we’re told not to drink through a straw as it gives you those little lines round your lips that smokers get, literally can’t win! I think anything is fine in moderation though. You’d never eat or drink again if we listened to all the differing advise we are told!
I’ve never heard anyone ever say that about using a straw!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But then we’re told not to drink through a straw as it gives you those little lines round your lips that smokers get, literally can’t win! I think anything is fine in moderation though. You’d never eat or drink again if we listened to all the differing advise we are told!
My old boss used to purse her lips all the time, always had a face on her, and she must’ve been doing it all her life because she had the little lines around her mouth. It’s the same contraction of muscles as drinking from a straw or smoking, so it makes sense. She was a horrible old bleep though.

You love your punctuation marks don’t you Betty 😂
I never know if Betty’s just shocked or shouting at us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Irn Bru is the dogs bollocks. American cream soda is also lovely. Ice cream soda float 😋
Dr Pepper tastes like liquid germoline
Lilt was lovely too
Where I lived in NE Scotland we had a drink called Moray Cup. It was heaven. But sadly the anti sugar brigade got to it and the small factory closed. NE Scotland in mourning that day
Bring back Sunny D. The original, turn skin orange drink!
Sadly being type 2 all I can drink is sugar free Ribena as Coke Zero etc is 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Irn Bru is the dogs bollocks. American cream soda is also lovely. Ice cream soda float 😋
Dr Pepper tastes like liquid germoline
Lilt was lovely too
Where I lived in NE Scotland we had a drink called Moray Cup. It was heaven. But sadly the anti sugar brigade got to it and the small factory closed. NE Scotland in mourning that day
Bring back Sunny D. The original, turn skin orange drink!
Sadly being type 2 all I can drink is sugar free Ribena as Coke Zero etc is 🤢
Ahh I remember Moray Cup! Another victim of the sugar tax. :/

I think about Tizer a lot 😫😂
“I’m red I’m red
I’m Tizer head
I’m fizzy fizzy fizzy,
I’m off my head!
Whether you’re dressed
or in the nuddy
I’m your cocker, your pal
Your bestest buddy”

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t beat an ice cold fizzy drink with burger and fries. However people who drink like 2 litres of the stuff a day are monsters 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ahh I remember Moray Cup! Another victim of the sugar tax. :/

“I’m red I’m red
I’m Tizer head
I’m fizzy fizzy fizzy,
I’m off my head!
Whether you’re dressed
or in the nuddy
I’m your cocker, your pal
Your bestest buddy”

😂
Annnnd that’s in my head for the next week 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Notice how much your lips crinkle up next time your bursting a blood vessel trying to suck up a maccies milkshake!🤣

I like the still version in the Calypso cups
Yeah but that’s the normal function of what your mouth & lips are designed to do?! They are supposed to crinkle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah but that’s the normal function of what your mouth & lips are designed to do?! They are supposed to crinkle 🤣🤣
Nobody said it wasn’t, just that if you want to reduce your chances of small lines and early wrinkles around your mouth then avoid regular activities which will cause that e.g, using straws all the time, smoking, walking around with a face like fizz. 🙃

Reactions: 2
What about a blue panda pop?! I used to love a panda pop when I was allowed one 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.