Unpopular Opinions #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sparkling water is the best!!!
Only if it’s from those Eastern European shops, though you have to make sure you get the right brand as some are overly salty

Fizzy soft drinks with pizza/burger/fries are great

Anything cherry flavoured is disgusting

Reactions: 2
I love the fizziness of a soft drink tbf!!

It's personal taste I guess, I find the taste of most fizzy drinks a bit vile but I don't really have a sweet tooth. Work with a guy who will drink about 10 cans of Pepsi Max a day and wonders why he's not in the best of health so there are extremes too!
I think that’s quite common lately. One is my friends drinks Pepsi Max like it’s water and will drink it if she wakes up in the night thirsty😵😂

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe people boaked at irn bru when some of you drink pepsi 🤮

Anyway, British people who say y’all and bruh deserve jail time. Can’t count how many times I’ve seen this on Twitter and they end up being from East Kilbride or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have a friend right and she came to my house to visit and she bought an 8 pack of cherry Pepsi, she drank the whole thing whilst she was here. She was only here for two hours! And she said she was gonna get more on her way home. My teeth were sore watching her 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe people boaked at irn bru when some of you drink pepsi 🤮

Anyway, British people who say y’all and bruh deserve jail time. Can’t count how many times I’ve seen this on Twitter and they end up being from East Kilbride or something.
My almost 7 year old says “bruh” all the time lately, and “yeet” (picked it up from YouTube). I think it’s hilarious. 😂 We’re actually not far from EK either 👀

Irn Bru is the best soft drink, followed by American Cream Soda imo. I’m not a big fan of fizzy drinks though because of all the gas and how it coats the teeth, I don’t buy it much just as a rare treat. I’d rather have a diluted juice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
It's personal taste I guess, I find the taste of most fizzy drinks a bit vile but I don't really have a sweet tooth. Work with a guy who will drink about 10 cans of Pepsi Max a day and wonders why he's not in the best of health so there are extremes too!
Pepsi Max won't really affect health much apart from teeth.

Lilt is the best diet fizzy juice.The Lidl knock off is also good.

Reactions: 2
My almost 7 year old says “bruh” all the time lately, and “yeet” (picked it up from YouTube). I think it’s hilarious. 😂 We’re actually not far from EK either 👀

Irn Bru is the best soft drink, followed by American Cream Soda imo. I’m not a big fan of fizzy drinks though because of all the gas and how it coats the teeth, I don’t buy it much just as a rare treat. I’d rather have a diluted juice.
Kids can get away with it, fully grown adults not so much. I’m not a million miles away from EK either but people from there tend to be…odd? I’m generalising obviously but it’s true 🤣

• Haha
Kids can get away with it, fully grown adults not so much. I’m not a million miles away from EK either but people from there tend to be…odd? I’m generalising obviously but it’s true 🤣
Yeah I would agree with you there tbh. 😂

Pepsi Max won't really affect health much apart from teeth.
It doesn't even have sugar so I'm not sure how bad it is on your teeth - according to one google search artificial sweeteners don't affect your teeth

My dentist told me to only drink sugar free stuff so I'll trust her on that

It doesn't even have sugar so I'm not sure how bad it is on your teeth - according to one google search artificial sweeteners don't affect your teeth

Oh really, that's interesting. I heard something different from another person in dental industry but will definitely look into it more. Though even sugar free Coke or Pepsi make my teeth feel fuzzy so maybe it's something else in it that affects it 🤔 don't get the same feeling with other sugar free or even sugary drinks

It is more the amount of acid in the sugar free drinks that cause the harm to teeth

Reactions: 4

All soft drinks are bad for your teeth, regardless of whether they’re sugar free or not. They’re acidic so can cause erosion of your enamel. Same goes for wine, orange juice etc

Reactions: 13
Oh really, that's interesting. I heard something different from another person in dental industry but will definitely look into it more. Though even sugar free Coke or Pepsi make my teeth feel fuzzy so maybe it's something else in it that affects it 🤔 don't get the same feeling with other sugar free or even sugary drinks
Apparently the acidity of the drinks is the biggest issue so it could be that 🤷‍♀️ I've seen recommendations to use a straw when drinking them

Reactions: 5
Diet soft drinks are highly acidic and can weaken the enamel of your teeth so I wouldn’t necessarily say they weren’t bad for your teeth.

Ha! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently the acidity of the drinks is the biggest issue so it could be that 🤷‍♀️ I've seen recommendations to use a straw when drinking them
But then we’re told not to drink through a straw as it gives you those little lines round your lips that smokers get, literally can’t win! I think anything is fine in moderation though. You’d never eat or drink again if we listened to all the differing advise we are told!

Reactions: 11
But then we’re told not to drink through a straw as it gives you those little lines round your lips that smokers get, literally can’t win! I think anything is fine in moderation though. You’d never eat or drink again if we listened to all the differing advise we are told!
Honestly I’d rather have the little lines than have fucked teeth though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.