Unpopular Opinions #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning shower is the minimum expectation 😃
I always have 2 actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Unless you've got very dirty somehow, I think two showers a day is excessive.

I'm a once in the morning person. I coulndt go out without a shower, I'd just feel trampy.

Reactions: 10
I exercise on the evening and or get hot and sweaty at work. It may be excessive but I’m not in there too long😀

Reactions: 1
I sometimes shower twice per day or even more if I get sweaty on my lunchtime walk 🤣 but if I was gonna only do it once,it'd be at night, not in the morning. No chance I'm getting to my bed after a whole day without having a shower

Reactions: 5
Got to agree with the poster who said they’re all as bad as each other. The Labour Party of my dads day has gone. They couldn’t give a tit about workers anymore. The Tory party are ‘I’m alright jack’. Don’t have a mobile phone then you’ll afford food… The Lib Dems destroyed themselves with nick clegg. And sadly the smaller parties can’t get a leg up to bring any change.
Now anyone for Monster Raving Loony party??? 😂😂
I would trust the Monster Raving Loony Party, more than any of the parties that are available at the moment. If the area where I live had a candidate in the last election, I would have voted for them.

Reactions: 8
I shower in the evening because I get grubby as hell at work. No way could I get into bed like that. I usually have a sink wash in the morning.

I shower every morning. It’s the only thing that wakes me up properly and I wouldn’t feel clean otherwise.

I would only have a second shower in the evening if I really needed it.

Reactions: 6
This thread is making me really self conscious that I smell and nobody has the guts to tell me 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I exercise 🏃🏻‍♀️ 10 times a day without losing an ounce of moisture. 💧 I do not sweat. I never wash my hair. 💆🏻‍♀️ And I do not smell, ever. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm going to say this once and once only and this is for those that won't listen......Yes, yes you do stink. Go and have a shower or if you can't afford one do a strip wash.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Life’s too short and it’s so expensive to have a skincare routine.

I’ve never had one, and my skin has never suffered ever.

Paying ££££‘s for this cream and that lotion and this serum.

Same goes for make up nowadays too. Why so many products? It’s looks caked on and dirty.
That’s not to mention the 372 brushes some women seem to need to paint their faces with.

Reactions: 13
I’m a shower before bed person. The thought of getting into bed with dust/dirt from the day makes me feel icky.

If you wear clean PJs or sleep in clean sheets there’s no reason to shower in the morning.

*Braces myself for the incoming of “you scruff”*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I tend to wash my hair every 2-3 days and shower either in the morning or as soon I get home if I had to get up early for something. I don’t think it matters when you shower, as long as it’s regularly and you’re comfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.