Unpopular Opinions #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re happy about your cat pooping in someone else’s garden 😵💫 that’s not great lol. Digging and shitting in someone’s garden?!😂 glad you’re not my neighbour lol
She’s just fertilising the ground. It’s not as bad as the dog that keeps pissing on our front lawn so now the grass is dying.

You’re happy about your cat pooping in someone else’s garden 😵💫 that’s not great lol. Digging and shitting in someone’s garden?!😂 glad you’re not my neighbour lol
As someone who doesn't have pets and has just been out sorting my garden I can tell you there is an awful lot of animal shite on my lawn. I suspect it's from the cats who seem to like my garden for some reason. Cats and foxes use my garden as a toilet. I also have the problem that my neighbour loves feeding birds and as a result everything out there is constantly covered in bird tit.

She digs a hole in the ground. We share a back fence with a house that has a massive garden so she tends to go in there.
I'm sure the people you share a boundary with are delighted she's digging up their garden to tit in. Always nice to be doing a bit of gardening and come across the tit of an animal you don't even own. 😒

When we were kids our neighbours had 5 cats that would tit in our garden. If my Dad found it he would drop it back over the fence. The neighbours had the cheek to ask him to stop.

I said it last time this topic came up. Cats should be kept indoors, or have access to an enclosed catio. I don't want your animal's tit in my garden, or the holes they dig to leave said tit.

Reactions: 16
I said it last time this topic came up. Cats should be kept indoors, or have access to an enclosed catio. I don't want your animal's tit in my garden, or the holes they dig to leave said tit.
It would certainly stop those Facebook posts where a cat has been run over and the comments section is full of "OMG WHY DIDN'T THE DRIVER STOP", like they'd just run over the Pope or something.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm sure the people you share a boundary with are delighted she's digging up their garden to tit in. Always nice to be doing a bit of gardening and come across the tit of an animal you don't even own. 😒

When we were kids our neighbours had 5 cats that would tit in our garden. If my Dad found it he would drop it back over the fence. The neighbours had the cheek to ask him to stop.

I heard once (not sure if it's true) but it's written in law that cats are classed as free spirits and not property and have the right to roam freely as any wild animal can.

People should really train their cat to use a box though. It's horrible finding cat nuggets in the flower beds.

Reactions: 5
Washing my hair takes me an hour, I exercise every day. I'd rather some people thought I'm rank than waste an hour every single day washing my hair when it doesn't need it lol
I agree what about Afro hair that should only be washed once every week / two weeks. It’s hardly rank if your hair doesn’t need it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Companies should only be able to have a vast amount of profit if they:
  • Pay all of their employees enough that they don't need to rely on benefits to top up their income and provide a plethora of employee benefits
  • Provide their goods and/or services in the most ethical and sustainable ways possible
  • Give all employees, regardless of seniority, a sizeable bonus at the end of the year, instead of giving the CEO 7 figures.
  • The ROI for shareholders should be taken out of the gross revenue for the company.
  • Pay their bleeping taxes.
Only after meeting this criteria should we be okay with companies recording literal billions of pounds in profit. You don't earn billions by being ethical.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I have 2 cats. When I feed them I keep them in the house for 30mins or so, they use the litter tray if they need to.
If they've been outside for a while they head straight to the tray when they come in.

It's not too difficult surely? 🤷‍♀️

My neighbour has four cats that all like to poo in my garden (she doesn't' even have an indoor litter tray for them) but that is nothing compared to the gifts deposited every night by the foxes and badgers, not to mention the massive holes the badgers love to dig on the lawn. I couldn't care less about any of this. It's a garden, not a sterile environment. I'm happy to share it with wildlife and neighbouring pets (my dog, however, is not so keen). Why should cats be kept indoors because some people don't like them? Jesus. Maybe we should round up all the badgers and foxes too and put them in an enlcosed patio? :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My neighbour has four cats that all like to poo in my garden (she doesn't' even have an indoor litter tray for them) but that is nothing compared to the gifts deposited every night by the foxes and badgers, not to mention the massive holes the badgers love to dig on the lawn. I couldn't care less about any of this. It's a garden, not a sterile environment. I'm happy to share it with wildlife and neighbouring pets (my dog, however, is not so keen). Why should cats be kept indoors because some people don't like them? Jesus. Maybe we should round up all the badgers and foxes too and put them in an enlcosed patio? :LOL:
I actually don't mind cats. What I don't like is their tit in my garden where my child likes to play, or them digging holes in my flower beds. Gardens may not be sterile environments, but I want mine to be a safe one for my child, not somewhere he's risking picking up god knows what, because someone elses pet has left their tit behind.

Foxes and badgers aren't an issue here, and even if they were, it's hardly the same thing. Plenty of people keep domesticated pet cats indoors quite happily, I doubt many people keep foxes and badgers. They're completely different, and it's a ridiculous comparison to make.

Reactions: 6
I disagree. For the past 40 years, I've had to deal with this 'onion shite'. I can make plenty of tasty meals without the need of onions.

It doesnt affect you, because you clearly like them but for people who don't, it's a worse nightmare. They seem to be added to every bleeping dish. Try getting onions out of a chilli con carne, it's the most complicated task especially when chopped up tiny...although I personally don't make a song or dance about it. If a dish has onions in, I just won't eat it.

The texture is horrid aswell.

It's the only vegetable/food in general I won't eat...it just so happens to be one of the most overused.

I've had this discussion before with my husband...who can't tolerate carrots. He won't eat a dish with carrots. But carrots is not in half as many dishes as onions.
...I'm with you...I can't stand onions or garlic...and I've been vegetarian for nearly 30 years hahaha...would say it's been to my advantage as I never buy ready meals and cook from scratch as they always shoehorn onions into everything!

Reactions: 1

We own 2 litter trays as well that she uses, especially when it’s cold. I don’t think the people care seeing as it’s under a bush that I doubt they’re going to go under. There’s a lot more nuisance out there than someone’s cat burying their tit in your garden.

I’ve found cat tit in my garden several times and it’s disgusting! They can go and tit in their own garden! 🤬🤬🤬 I’ve never owned a cat so certainly don’t want to be cleaning up someone else’s cat tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually don't mind cats. What I don't like is their tit in my garden where my child likes to play, or them digging holes in my flower beds. Gardens may not be sterile environments, but I want mine to be a safe one for my child, not somewhere he's risking picking up god knows what, because someone elses pet has left their tit behind.

Foxes and badgers aren't an issue here, and even if they were, it's hardly the same thing. Plenty of people keep domesticated pet cats indoors quite happily, I doubt many people keep foxes and badgers. They're completely different, and it's a ridiculous comparison to make.
It’s not really that ridiculous. All animal poo contains nasties, including bird poo which is everywhere, but it’s still not a significant health risk to the vast majority of people. Your child is not at risk because a cat occasionally takes a dump in your garden!

Reactions: 10
If you don’t wash after a workout you are a scruff.

Animal tit is everywhere, in gardens there can be fox tit, bird tit, rat tit. if you’re rural maybe even badger, sheep, horse, dog etc. and AFAIK no one has dissolved into a puddle of death upon coming into contact with any turds. So seems silly to get uppity about some cat tit like it’s gonna kill you off. I mean I get it isn’t very pleasant and people are completely entitled to not want the cat in their garden and deter it if they feel. But it’s just tit. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If you don’t wash after a workout you are a scruff.

Animal tit is everywhere, in gardens there can be fox tit, bird tit, rat tit. if you’re rural maybe even badger, sheep, horse, dog etc. and AFAIK no one has dissolved into a puddle of death upon coming into contact with any turds. So seems silly to get uppity about some cat tit like it’s gonna kill you off. I mean I get it isn’t very pleasant and people are completely entitled to not want the cat in their garden and deter it if they feel. But it’s just tit. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It may just be tit to you but I don’t want to clean up tit. If I didn’t mind cleaning it up I’d get a cat myself! Why is it Ok for cats to do their business wherever they want but dog owners have to clean it up and get fined for not doing so if it’s just harmless tit?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They aren’t as loving as dogs 😀

Cat tit will still be on the floor though won’t it😅
They are loving, if you love them properly and treat them like a pet rather than a wild cat. My cats are pretty much like dogs, always with me, can do tricks etc. And dare I say it....cats don't stink as much as dogs 🤣

They are loving, if you love them properly and treat them like a pet rather than a wild cat. My cats are pretty much like dogs, always with me, can do tricks etc. And dare I say it....cats don't stink as much as dogs 🤣
I had a cat and he was lovely, but he definitely smelt worse than the dog. But my dogs non shedding.

My husband wasnt keen that the cat just goes where it wants after being outside doing god knows what.

It may just be tit to you but I don’t want to clean up tit. If I didn’t mind cleaning it up I’d get a cat myself! Why is it Ok for cats to do their business wherever they want but dog owners have to clean it up and get fined for not doing so if it’s just harmless tit?
Dunno, don’t really have an answer for that. 😆 Cats tend to tit in secluded areas. Bushes, flowerbeds, people’s gardens. Dogs aren’t picky and will tit everywhere and anywhere inc. public places. probably see it as an eyesore or something rather than harmful! Whereas cats are out of sight out of mind. I still stand by the fact that if you have a cat who shits machine gun style in your garden you’re entitled to shoo it off, spray it etc, tell your neighbour to keep it away from your property.
I don’t have a pet either. Nor do I particularly want to pick up tit (cor, bit of an odd hobby that innit!) It’s still just tit though. You go outside, you go outside knowing you might come into contact with tit from some kind of mammal. Hopefully not human. 🤷🏻‍♀️

(OTOH I think cat pee is worse than cat poo. It smells like blackcurrant fruit shoots which put me off fruit shoots from a young age. Soz.)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.