Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweetiexoxoxo

uo: Dubai is the most overrated holiday destination. No culture, all the restaurants don't serve local authentic cuisine, it's all manmade and there's nothing unique to do. Most people who go to dubai on instagram (cough influencers) never leave the hotel unless it's for a restaurant and lay by the pool. A manmade, materialistic city.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
"I find it very creepy when fathers and brothers protect their daughters/sisters vaginity, but the males are all hounds.

It's like I can't fuck her so I don't want anyone else to.

They also argue that "they know what guys are like". Well instead of keeping her locked up with a chastity belt, teach her what men to watch out for and how to handle creeps."

Honestly, I could not agree with this post more.

Also, men who view a woman's worth by the state of her hymen are disgusting, vile, putrid, despots. Stoning women? Pouring acid on women? And these actions are done by members of HER family?! There are no words to express my utter contempt for these individuals. Your actions are not because you seek justice for your god. Your actions are to demean, humiliate, suppress and mentally torture women. Period.

You are nothing but weak pathetic individuals not worthy of the love and support of women.

Reactions: 44

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Things like this all over SM

"wanted please - fleece and towel pieces (will be covered, so don't need to be in perfect condition) - I'm trying to make sanitary products to be sent for Ukraine Refugees. thankyou"

Maybe I'm wrong but how on earth would displaced people be able to wash things like this? Surly in crises like these ( and only these) is a time for disposable everything.

Also every time someone offers something up for free.. Yes please, I am housing a Ukrainian/ family and this would be perfect.

Reminds me of "I am an NHS frontline worker" before every post

• Haha
Reactions: 42

BorisBear

VIP Member
Hate family photo shoots especially ones in white shirts & denim 🤮

Don’t get me started on newborn baby shoots of their legs up by their heads being squished in a basket wrapped in crochet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Listen if the McCans were on the social from a shitty estate they would’ve been vilified ane charged with child neglect as soon as their feet touched British soil.
The McCans have friends in high places, why is there little girl having millions spent out of PUBLIC coffers when others can’t even get police resources.
I’m sorry for the little girl but her parents contact and privilige has ensured that she got more than anybody else

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Sundaytwelve

I think private reg plates are a complete waste of time, serve no purpose and if anything a sure fire way to let vandals know whose car it is.

Reactions: 40
Uo - haveing stickers on your car makes you look like a dickhead.

Powered by fairy dust - you're a cunt

Mummy's twinsesses on board - you have issues

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

BasilRathbon

I think TV channels that show old 1980s shows should just show them as they are and not preface them with warnings about outdated sexist or racist attitudes or whatever.

Last night I was watching an Only Fools and Horses repeat and just before Roger Lloyd-Pack's character appeared, up popped a bloody trigger warning! Ridiculous!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Sprezza

VIP Member
Rosie Jones is totally unfunny. She wouldn't be successful if she didnt have a disability. She just shrieks, squeals and resorts to vulgarity to cover up the fact that she has no comedic talent whatsoever. Other comedians fawn over her and its totally patronising and disingenuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

thetis

Re: Repairing broken stuff; my UO is that the fast fashion items aren't all low quality junk. You can buy cheap clothes and wear them for a long time.

I've had tops and trousers that I've worn for nearly a decade, they're all from high street brands. It's true, the clothes lose their shape in time but it's also not that hard to wash them properly and take care of them well. If I get a hole or a tear, I just mend it. I've worn a 5 quid coat from Primark for years, I just used a fabric shaver to remove the pilling, hung it using a hanger instead of the collar and got it dry cleaned once a year. They've lasted me well enough, nobody would mistake them for designer clothes but I don't care as long as I look put together, clean and tidy.

A lot of designer clothes are also produced by modern day slaves for insanely low wages, the guilty part is not the low income person who needs to buy cheap clothes in order to dress themselves. It's the industry that constantly creates microtrends for people to consume, people who buy a piece of clothing to wear it once and then send it off to the landfill, and the corporations that don't want to fork out for living wages and safe work spaces for their employees because they want bigger profit. I hate it when rich woke people on Instagram shame others for shopping at H&M and Primark. If you want change, hold the right part accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

JellyDonut

VIP Member
People who choose to keep having children when they are on benefits in a council house (and I mean when they have a 3 bed semi but have like 7 kids and are complaining the house isn’t suitable and the council won’t give them anything bigger). Fucking close your legs or use contraception and get a fucking job to pay for the sprogs you keep popping out

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I will fully admit to having a bias against the Tories 😊 They are a bunch of self serving immoral cunts who don’t give a single shit about the hard working people they are supposed to serve. They line their own pockets and make the rules that allow them to do so with no consequences.

Any working class person who votes for them is a deluded fool.

• Heart
  • Haha

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
People who cant comment on a posts with still mentioning they are an essential worker!
prime example today on local page - a question was posted asking who should the poster contact about the sequence/phase time on a set of traffic light at a busy junction . lots of replies about how bad it is, long delays, who to contact etc and then some woman posts how its a nightmare for her as shes an essential worker!
Like all the other people being held up are irrelevant as they're only on their way to school or regular jobs ! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow