Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crabbypatty00

I'm sick of being expected to feel sorry for the unending trials and tribulations of multi millionaire celebrities as they beat their chests at the insufferable cruelty of their lives. I don't give a flying fuck how hard you think you have it. At all. In fact if you think being rich and famous puts you under pressure, scrutiny or unfair comments, give all your cash to me or someone else who needs it. Problem solved! Now shut the fuck up.

I'm looking at you Price Harry, Megs and Wayne Rooney. And any others of the same ilk.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Notorious PIG

I actually wouldn’t have minded if tax payers’ money was spent on hair transplant for Prince William.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Ok a nice gentle one to start:

Pugs are ugly, it's the eyes! And what's with the breathing?
Idiots paying top dollar for an ugly dog.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Pinkii

VIP Member
Gentle parenting is a bunch of bullshit.

You can say no to your kid
You can tell them off
You don’t have to mollycoddle them to make them ino ‘secure’ adults
You don’t have to pander to all their tantrums because ‘they are trying to communicate’- no sometimes they just want to be a fucking twat and scream for no reason and i will not cuddle them and tell them ‘its ok to feel sad’ and whatever other bullshit the gentle parenters tell you to say. Yes they can have a cuddle but i won’t tell them tantrums are ok.

You will only bring them as entitled brats basically.

• Heart
  • Haha

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Mediocre men becoming award winning women is a slap to the face to actual women.

It is absolutely hideous that men who went through male puberty and barely take hormones can participate and become the main focus in women’s sports. Yet the actual women who speak out are targeted as bigots.

My feminism will never include men, especially men in skirts who steal even more resources and titles from actual women. They should be ashamed of themselves. It’s just once again another case of men just trying to prove they’re better than women and barging into our spaces and screaming bigot, witch or TERF anytime a woman tries to speak against it. Erasure of women is very real

XY chromosome horrors.

• Heart
  • Haha
On the subject of different types of humour.

Slapstick is the worst sort of humour there is. You would have to be incredibly simple minded to find it funny.
I would say American humour is the worst. There is no subtlety. There's hits you over the head and explain it to you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion, it's okay to change your opinion on something. It doesn't necessarily mean you are a hypocrite, it actually shows growth in you.

• Heart

Not_another_flogger

My UO: My least favourite phrase EVER when a woman gets pregnant, particularly out of wedlock, is the response "oh... She trapped him!".... How do you know? Did you see her put a pin in the condom or deliberately not take her pill? Why is it never the man who has trapped the woman? Why could it not be planned just because they aren't married? Why could it not just be an accident? It is the rudest phrase I've ever heard and I hate it!

• Haha
  • Wow

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Women absolutely do not have to try breastfeeding. Literally do not have to explain or justify why. There could be endless reasons that are entirely valid for that woman. Get t'fuck with that bollocks. I had a midwife slam her fist on her desk telling me I needed to try. Off you fuck, cunthead. My body, my choice and thank fuck for Formula ✌

• Heart

BattleAxing

VIP Member
A lot of the transgender movement is aimed at children. At that age children aren’t even straight, let alone trans and have no sexual appetite at all! Why do people take their kids to those pride events so they can witness half naked leather bound men, leather bound dog people on leads, human horses with tail butt plugs in and other such bizarre fetishes? As I’ve stressed before the pride events seem to have been hijacked by weird fetish and trans rather than your average gays/lesbians anyway and the movement is on its way into incorporating pedophilia as a sexual orientation… that’s what the + subliminally stands for. People who take their children to such events really need looking at tbh. It’s abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

LittleMy

VIP Member
UO - other peoples’ pregnancies don’t bother me one jot. It’s none of my business and I couldn’t give a rat’s arse how it came about.

Also, both people should use protection if they truly want to avoid an unwanted pregnancy, it shouldn’t be down to just one or the other. Take some responsibility for yourself.

Reactions: 38

emerald

VIP Member
Home cooked food is overrated. People get so braggy about "cooking from scratch" for no reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

BattleAxing

VIP Member
On the subject of different types of humour.

Slapstick is the worst sort of humour there is. You would have to be incredibly simple minded to find it funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Trans athletes should not be allowed to compete in female events. A separate category should be created for them.

Unpopular opinion, the phrases "baby mama" and "baby daddy" are cringey as fuck and seriously need to get in the bin.
Only seen it used by teenagers who have kids young.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Somewhere Over The Rainbow is one of the most overrated songs ever. I absolutely hate it. So dreary.
i hate ABBA Dancing Queen ! another over rated song...i don't actually know how anyone dances to it ! nothing gets me off a dancefloor quicker...(well maybe somebody elses Guy !)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33