Unpopular Opinions #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UO
High street retailers and supermarkets jumping on the BoPo movement and using “real” women to model their clothing. Great right? Except they choose models that actually aren’t all that representative of the majority of their customer base, and a lot of it leans heavily into fetishising the differences.

Reactions: 20
So many people these days have such a victim complex, and rather than take accountability for their own behaviors and actions, blame it on everybody else rather than sitting down for a minute and realizing that they themselves, might be the bloody problem. It's got to a point where I've had to cut off certain people in my life for constantly doing the same stupid stuff, getting the same poor outcome, but expecting a different result and then blaming everybody else. Drives me nuts!

Reactions: 23
I hate tattoos, I’m sorry, they look so chavvy.
I used to like them but I’ve seen so many bad ones that they have outweighed the good. A lot look like random apple stickers dotted around the body.

Reactions: 11
That was one expensive pussy 🐈⬛

I hate tattoos, I’m sorry, they look so chavvy.
I used to like them but I’ve seen so many bad ones that they have outweighed the good. A lot look like random apple stickers dotted around the body.
I hate them on older women especially sleeves and neck tatts

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not from the UK but coming from a country without a monarch I find it very strange that countries still tolerate monarchs.
The Queen was very much involved during her reign with colonies, that family is the cause of a lot of suffering worldwide.
Im not sure why she is loved/cherished, they're kind of just glorified welfare recipients.
I thought it was disgraceful when they cleared the homeless from Westminster (correct me on the area if I got this wrong) so homeless people wouldn't be in any of the photos for Kate and Williams wedding.
Having luxurious weddings and god knows what else at the cost of the tax payer while the Queen owns a McDonald's.
Maybe I just don't understand the infatuation some people have with the royal family because I am not in the UK but as an outsider looking in, I think it's very strange people fund them. The Queen owns enough to be able to support herself and the rest of them have income outside of tax payers money. Greedy cowboys.
If Jesus tells me we don’t need the monarchy then who am I to argue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am seeing online that the whole Zouma situation is now being made into a race thing 🤦‍♀️
He hurt an animal the sick duck! I don’t care whether he is white, pink, green or prefers to be referred to as a rainbow, you do not hurt innocent animals. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I only eat my pizza with a knife and fork too! My husband always says its quite odd but I find it so messy otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
These changes to the Highway Code. Who did them? I’m partially sighted but a few of my friends online are fully blind and have a guide dog. A guide dog has been trained to cross a road when nothing is coming. So a poor blind person will be standing at a junction for ages now, seeing as some clever asshat said cars must let pedestrians cross. Sounds good in practice but it’s not.
If you can get your methadone from the pharmacy any time of the day cos you can’t get out your pit, don’t go in at 6pm in your pyjamas when it’s the only time working folk can go get their script. Boils my piss (can you tell it happened to me tonight lol)

Reactions: 16

I am seeing online that the whole Zouma situation is now being made into a race thing 🤦‍♀️
I feel like with anything trans related you can't say anything now either if the person also happens to be black too for fear of being called out for being called a racist when it's not about race. If you want to be a s**t and kick a little cat you still kicked that cat regardless of your race and deserve everything that comes from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why are we told to reduce plastic, save the planet etc when every Halloween (which I think is pathetic bollocks) a tit load of plastic skulls and witches cooking pots is shipped in.
Also horrible kids trying to blackmail their neighbours for ghastly, gummy, full of crap Haribo. Hate all of it! 😤

Reactions: 17
Why are we told to reduce plastic, save the planet etc when every Halloween (which I think is pathetic bollocks) a tit load of plastic skulls and witches cooking pots is shipped in.
Also horrible kids trying to blackmail their neighbours for ghastly, gummy, full of crap Haribo. Hate all of it! 😤
and in my day this was called begging and we would have been severely reprimanded by our parents if we did this

Reactions: 6
That was one expensive pussy 🐈⬛

I hate them on older women especially sleeves and neck tatts
i love tattoos in general but I really hate the ones that go right up to the jawline so it looks like the person with them has a roll neck on (Stephen Bear /Jemma Lucy botj spring to mind! ) ..they are hideous!

Reactions: 10
i love tattoos in general but I really hate the ones that go right up to the jawline so it looks like the person with them has a roll neck on (Stephen Bear /Jemma Lucy botj spring to mind! ) ..they are hideous!
Yeah there’s a limit to how long you can carry them off imo
5BA15DE5-7F14-4F8A-8C3B-0588A57FEC94.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No one looks good when they’re OAPs anyway so why not have tattoos everywhere 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whatever happened to penny for the guy?? Now that was actual begging!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.