Unpopular Opinions #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sadly often true but still a generalisation.. there are some absolute gentlemen and shining examples of players and fans out there that really astounds me because let's face it most humans are ermmm less than exemplary.. I'm a Fulham supporter and long term season ticket holder and match attendee and we have a long history of a significant amount of women supporters/ a family club. My flatmate attended the match last night against Millwall (whose fans are generally of the type you posted) where there were a series of tributes to a fan who had suffered a heart attack and passed away during the last home game.The crowd was absolutely impeccable during the minutes applause and after the game every single member of the playing and coaching staff lined over to hug and console their family members and make a respectful gesture of applause. Apparently some Millwall fans took part in the applause and I am reliably informed that when the incident happened at the match against Blackpool the opposition fans were extremely respectful and their medical team raced over to assist.. I am not sure how many other clubs players would have made such a heartfelt genuine gesture as the Fulham players did last night and I am proud to support a team of such gentlemen as showed love and support for this family last night.
My son was at this match as an away fan. Was very worried about what the final score was going to be😅

Men should not drive VW Polos. They should drive Golfs. Polos are for girls & women. Ditto Renault Clios. They're just not manly enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Depends what it is. Dream catchers and dangly beads are the new woman stamps. Basically the new version of your dolphins, paw prints and tribal of yesteryear.
✨A fine line arrow and coordinates 💫. the new Love with infinity sign tattoo and going to smudge in to obscurity in a few years.

Reactions: 2
Why it’s time to abolish the monarchy.

Britain runs on a class system and the royal family are on top of it. By definition, royalty is an advertisement that ‘pedigree’ still matters in Britain- symbolising hierarchy.

The covid pandemic has illustrated that clearly, our class divide can be a matter of life and death.

There is nothing egalitarian about a system that gurantees by law, that one family is entitled to live a life on the tax payer, palaces to live, funded grants, special protections from criminal justice, barely disguised political influence and the deference of elected politicians.

Even tho Liz is head of state, she doesn’t exercise any formal power herself. But mostly powers are decided by ministers on behalf of the crown who are NOT accountable to parliament for any decisions they make. The monarchy serves no real purpose. Just a figure head of the country.

Commonwealth

the commonwealth is a vessel of former colonies with an imperial master at its helm; the Queen.
Right now, British companies control more than $1 trillion of Africa’s key resources; diamonds, gold, gas & oil.
Corrupt regimes, low corporate tax rates, and a system of tax havens used by the world’s richest is conveniently located in COMMONWEALTH countries.
As a result, Africa loses £30bn more each year than it receives in aid, loans and remittances.
I'm not from the UK but coming from a country without a monarch I find it very strange that countries still tolerate monarchs.
The Queen was very much involved during her reign with colonies, that family is the cause of a lot of suffering worldwide.
Im not sure why she is loved/cherished, they're kind of just glorified welfare recipients.
I thought it was disgraceful when they cleared the homeless from Westminster (correct me on the area if I got this wrong) so homeless people wouldn't be in any of the photos for Kate and Williams wedding.
Having luxurious weddings and god knows what else at the cost of the tax payer while the Queen owns a McDonald's.
Maybe I just don't understand the infatuation some people have with the royal family because I am not in the UK but as an outsider looking in, I think it's very strange people fund them. The Queen owns enough to be able to support herself and the rest of them have income outside of tax payers money. Greedy cowboys.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
That’s the stale smell and no it isn’t pleasant but a freshly lit fag smells great as an ex smoker.

There is something really sexy about a man with a cigarette carelessly dangling out of his mouth. 😂 like described above somewhere, especially if they’re doing something super manly.
This made me laugh, so I suppose you would be happy if he was smoking and doing something only a man can do. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I'm not from the UK but coming from a country without a monarch I find it very strange that countries still tolerate monarchs.
The Queen was very much involved during her reign with colonies, that family is the cause of a lot of suffering worldwide.
Im not sure why she is loved/cherished, they're kind of just glorified welfare recipients.
I thought it was disgraceful when they cleared the homeless from Westminster (correct me on the area if I got this wrong) so homeless people wouldn't be in any of the photos for Kate and Williams wedding.
Having luxurious weddings and god knows what else at the cost of the tax payer while the Queen owns a McDonald's.
Maybe I just don't understand the infatuation some people have with the royal family because I am not in the UK but as an outsider looking in, I think it's very strange people fund them. The Queen owns enough to be able to support herself and the rest of them have income outside of tax payers money. Greedy cowboys.
Well said!

I used to love the royals when I was young, hated people who hated them. But in the 80s I stoped taking a paper and stopped watching the news and strangely enough the truth of these people become pretty obvious.

This is my mantra and something I say a lot.

When you stop watching what they want you to watch, stop reading what they want you to read, you will see the world is nothing like they tell you it is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Masculine men, doing manly things and smoking is hot. Especially when they slightly squint through the smoke.

I used to smoke and so did my soldier ex. Watching him jack up my car in t-shirt and fatigues and lay underneath it, cigarette in mouth.... 🔥 Phew. I could have jumped his bones there and then on the hard shoulder.
Sometimes we don't read what's written properly, I first read that as, watching him jack off in my car in-tshirt....

To be honest that wouldn't have surprised me as a lot of ladies on here have strange tastes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have absolutely no time for other peoples kids. Mine are bearable now they are teens and adults. I have a friend who keeps rocking up to mine with 2 year old granddaughter in tow and she does my absolute nut in. She’s a pain in the ass and my dog wants to eat her
I don’t like other peoples kids either. I don’t like my friends children in my home, they eat everything and something always gets ruined. However I think kids are like farts and most people only really like their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Masculine men, doing manly things and smoking is hot. Especially when they slightly squint through the smoke.

I used to smoke and so did my soldier ex. Watching him jack up my car in t-shirt and fatigues and lay underneath it, cigarette in mouth.... 🔥 Phew. I could have jumped his bones there and then on the hard shoulder.
Sometimes we don't read what's written properly, I first read that as, watching him jack off in my car in-tshirt....

To be honest that wouldn't have surprised me as a lot of ladies on here have strange tastes.
I always thought “jacking up” meant injecting heroin…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I knew a couple where the husband kept hiding her pills. He wanted to keep her trapped with kids, she didnt want any. They have 1 kid now and she'll never leave him despite their awful marriage.
Why would she consent to sex with someone who was hiding her pills? It's not like she didn't know he was doing it. At least insist on a condom surely!

Reactions: 5
Neck tattoos are my personal favourite 😂🤮
I wonder how many lovely looking ladies are going to regret those God Awful giant moths when they go out of fashion. I REALLY like tattoos if done well and they’re meaningful and unique and scripted neck tattoos on a man look sexy. However “trendy” tattoos just don’t age well. You can usually tell someone’s age by what trendy tattoos they have. The tribal and Chinese brigade are all in their 40-50s now. The paw printed chest lot are slightly younger late 30s to mid 40s. I believe the rapper Eve made them popular. Then anyone below the age of 35 are inked with dream catchers, geometric bollox, hamza hands and little flying birds.

My sister has had a selection of sugar skulls for about 15-20 years way before they became “trendy”. But they’re really popular now and can soon be considered a modern day woman stamp.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.