Unpopular Opinions #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Masculine men, doing manly things and smoking is hot. Especially when they slightly squint through the smoke.

I used to smoke and so did my soldier ex. Watching him jack up my car in t-shirt and fatigues and lay underneath it, cigarette in mouth.... 🔥 Phew. I could have jumped his bones there and then on the hard shoulder.
That's a fetish not an attractive trait 😂

It depends who he is playing. I’ve only ever taken a shine to him when he was the bikey in Snatch. Anything else is meh… unless he’s smoking of course. 😁
Nah ! I've never got the hype over his looks or acting , he's like a plank of wood in most things.

Reactions: 3
A fetish? Having a moment of fancying my partner rotten is a fetish? I've heard it all now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love a man in workmen clothes

Come here you little scruff 😛

• Haha
Love a man in workmen clothes

Come here you little scruff 😛
A tattooed man in a high vis, scruffy rigor boots and hard hat smoking a fag 🤪 I think I will shut up now before this becomes the unpopular fetish thread. 😅

• Haha
I'm happy there were no mobile phones or social media when I was a teen, at least you could go out & get trollied without being filmed & put on Facebook
I heard Drew Barrymore say something similar (seriously...) i really fail to get why everything has to be filmed or photographed n stuck online anyway.. ffs just enjoy yourself and get on with actually living life. I steadfastly refuse to have my photo taken and to the best of my knowledge aside from my passport application I haven't had my photo taken in 20 years.. I feel no great loss

YOU FORGOT DARIA!
I think/hope this is coming back.. I once spoke to a girl in Pret who had Daria stickers all over her laptop.. fecking loved that show

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m just waiting for someone to say that they’ve got a dog and they smoke and their house doesn’t smell. And their friends and family have said so !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apologies if similar to this are up thread as too many posts to read.

1) Adele is overrated and her songs are depressing and all sound the same.

2) I have not watched (and don’t want to watch) Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, or any of the Matrix movies.

3) I hate coffee

4) I hate plants

5) This is very specific…. But I have just watched Sing 2 and thought that the actors (Reece Witherspoon and Scarlett Johannson) were better singers in it than the actual singers….. (Bono and Pharrel Williams)

Reactions: 11
I’m just waiting for someone to say that they’ve got a dog and they smoke and their house doesn’t smell. And their friends and family have said so !!
And they also smoke weed every day in the house and fry onions for breakfast but the house smells of fresh linen and roses always

• Haha
Never get why Football is called 'The Beautiful Game'. Seems to be the only the sport where the fans are openly racist, violent, Nazis and general scumbags. Some of the footballers over the years haven't been much better either.

As much as they try clean it up things just keep happening time and time again. Whether it be the players or fans acting out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Never get why Football is called 'The Beautiful Game'. Seems to be the only the sport where the fans are openly racist, violent, Nazis and general scumbags. Some of the footballers over the years haven't been much better either.

As much as they try clean it up things just keep happening time and time again. Whether it be the players or fan acting out.
I cannot STAND the chanting and yob behaviour of football fans. Instant rage. They sound like bleeping neanderthals.

Reactions: 18
Grown men turn into childish zoo animals when football is involved.

Never seen fans of other sports quite so bad. It is embarrassing

Reactions: 24
I cannot STAND the chanting and yob behaviour of football fans. Instant rage. They sound like bleeping neanderthals.
sadly often true but still a generalisation.. there are some absolute gentlemen and shining examples of players and fans out there that really astounds me because let's face it most humans are ermmm less than exemplary.. I'm a Fulham supporter and long term season ticket holder and match attendee and we have a long history of a significant amount of women supporters/ a family club. My flatmate attended the match last night against Millwall (whose fans are generally of the type you posted) where there were a series of tributes to a fan who had suffered a heart attack and passed away during the last home game.The crowd was absolutely impeccable during the minutes applause and after the game every single member of the playing and coaching staff lined over to hug and console their family members and make a respectful gesture of applause. Apparently some Millwall fans took part in the applause and I am reliably informed that when the incident happened at the match against Blackpool the opposition fans were extremely respectful and their medical team raced over to assist.. I am not sure how many other clubs players would have made such a heartfelt genuine gesture as the Fulham players did last night and I am proud to support a team of such gentlemen as showed love and support for this family last night.

Reactions: 7
Why it’s time to abolish the monarchy.

Britain runs on a class system and the royal family are on top of it. By definition, royalty is an advertisement that ‘pedigree’ still matters in Britain- symbolising hierarchy.

The covid pandemic has illustrated that clearly, our class divide can be a matter of life and death.

There is nothing egalitarian about a system that gurantees by law, that one family is entitled to live a life on the tax payer, palaces to live, funded grants, special protections from criminal justice, barely disguised political influence and the deference of elected politicians.

Even tho Liz is head of state, she doesn’t exercise any formal power herself. But mostly powers are decided by ministers on behalf of the crown who are NOT accountable to parliament for any decisions they make. The monarchy serves no real purpose. Just a figure head of the country.

Commonwealth

the commonwealth is a vessel of former colonies with an imperial master at its helm; the Queen.
Right now, British companies control more than $1 trillion of Africa’s key resources; diamonds, gold, gas & oil.
Corrupt regimes, low corporate tax rates, and a system of tax havens used by the world’s richest is conveniently located in COMMONWEALTH countries.
As a result, Africa loses £30bn more each year than it receives in aid, loans and remittances.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
sadly often true but still a generalisation.. there are some absolute gentlemen and shining examples of players and fans out there that really astounds me because let's face it most humans are ermmm less than exemplary.. I'm a Fulham supporter and long term season ticket holder and match attendee and we have a long history of a significant amount of women supporters/ a family club. My flatmate attended the match last night against Millwall (whose fans are generally of the type you posted) where there were a series of tributes to a fan who had suffered a heart attack and passed away during the last home game.The crowd was absolutely impeccable during the minutes applause and after the game every single member of the playing and coaching staff lined over to hug and console their family members and make a respectful gesture of applause. Apparently some Millwall fans took part in the applause and I am reliably informed that when the incident happened at the match against Blackpool the opposition fans were extremely respectful and their medical team raced over to assist.. I am not sure how many other clubs players would have made such a heartfelt genuine gesture as the Fulham players did last night and I am proud to support a team of such gentlemen as showed love and support for this family last night.
Oh I'm aware its not all fans. Sadly too many! Its the chanting. I bleeping hate it. When they take over a carriage on a train and do not give a duck about anyone else. The chants, banging on windows, swearing etc. God it rages me lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.