Unpopular Opinions #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ex smoker - super sexy sharing a cig with a man, they always feel hot and more Smokey. Not in the ‘I can’t afford 2’ way but in the, ‘gives you cig to hold and you take a drag because he’s doing something super manly with his hands’ 😂 Marlborough man-esque

IMO, as others, footballers these days aren’t just there to play football. They are role models, kids wear their names on their shirts. It’s part of the job to behave in an exemplary manner and for the money they are paid they should be able to. I understand it’s his own time but plenty of professions require your personal life to be ‘clean’ too. He should then at least lose aspects of the job that rely on his ‘role-model’ ability; Any shirts with his name should be offered a refund, sponsorship cancelled etc.
If he loses his job at West Ham he can still be a footballer, just not high-profile. I don’t think he should have the platform that job affords him but I guess intimately it’s for the club & fans to decide.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not as stupid as your knee jerk. Those are crimes punishable by our system and if convicted they would probably go to prison or suspended sentence and of course, no one who beats up or rapes people would be allowed to be a carer
Your comment was stupid because you said “nobody” should lose their job over something that had nothing to do with their work.

I was just pointing out the flaw in your logic. Some people should lose their jobs others not. It’s not my fault if you weren’t clear in what you meant.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I couldn't give a flying fat one if you had your crotch goblin hanging off your tit 24/7 for 18 years or if the little fucker was weaned onto McDonald's by 6 months. Everyone is free to do what the duck they want to and what works for them. Stop being a nazi and telling women that they should do anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nothing sexy about smoking ,your breath stinks, your clothes stink and your house stinks…you just can’t smell it 🥴🚬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Nothing sexy about smoking ,your breath stinks, your clothes stink and your house stinks…you just can’t smell it 🥴🚬
That’s the stale smell and no it isn’t pleasant but a freshly lit fag smells great as an ex smoker.

There is something really sexy about a man with a cigarette carelessly dangling out of his mouth. 😂 like described above somewhere, especially if they’re doing something super manly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Confession time, 😞 someone mentioned Sonia from Eastenders getting her piss flaps out and I'll put my hands up here and say that curiosity got the better of me. It was not my finest moment. Please don't do that. :sick: I'd rather remember trumpet loving Sonia.

View attachment 1050320

I remember the photo of Danielle Lloyd going around with the pringle. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

*edit*. For some reason it only put a few puke faces and the rest smiles. Please know I didn't smile when I saw it. Vile

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
That’s the stale smell and no it isn’t pleasant but a freshly lit fag smells great as an ex smoker.

There is something really sexy about a man with a cigarette carelessly dangling out of his mouth. 😂 like described above somewhere, especially if they’re doing something super manly.
Dream v reality …both breath like an ashtray 😂
62EE8AAF-D694-4648-8C40-379181BFE008.jpeg
B25530D3-DBE7-44AC-9ABA-BD8E0CCFBBA8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank god the cats have been taken off him. Imagine the terror of something 20 times your weight, kicking you around and chasing you when you can not escape.
I'm sure someone who actually loves animals will adopt them ❤

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Brad Pitt does nothing for me I don't find him attractive at all ,I'd fancy Angelina Jolie more than him 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m not sure he should lose his job but I thought it was really poor taste for West Ham to play Zouma last night and David Moyes’ excuse for playing him was tone deaf.

Reactions: 9
People who gawk and kick up a fuss over a woman having her diddies out feeding her baby, are genuinely weird and should get a life also maybe take the cork out of their hole.

I don’t feel the same about vapes though. Mugs game.
I’ve noticed with my friends who gave up smoking, they never have the poxy things out of their mouth, yet when they smoked they’d have one every 2-3 hours

Reactions: 9
Masculine men, doing manly things and smoking is hot. Especially when they slightly squint through the smoke.

I used to smoke and so did my soldier ex. Watching him jack up my car in t-shirt and fatigues and lay underneath it, cigarette in mouth.... 🔥 Phew. I could have jumped his bones there and then on the hard shoulder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Brad Pitt does nothing for me I don't find him attractive at all ,I'd fancy Angelina Jolie more than him 😂
It depends who he is playing. I’ve only ever taken a shine to him when he was the bikey in Snatch. Anything else is meh… unless he’s smoking of course. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.