Unpopular Opinions #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinnamon is disgusting and my only wish for 2022 is for people to stop putting it in every damn thing. I can't even buy a nice tea anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cinnamon is disgusting and my only wish for 2022 is for people to stop putting it in every damn thing. I can't even buy a nice tea anymore.
I agree. Anything winter spice or spiced pumpkin is vile too. I’ve made up my mind it’s people being pretentious. No way is spiced pumpkin flavoured anything nice 🤢. BTW Cinnamon smells nasty too.

Reactions: 7
I agree. Anything winter spice or spiced pumpkin is vile too. I’ve made up my mind it’s people being pretentious. No way is spiced pumpkin flavoured anything nice 🤢. BTW Cinnamon smells nasty too.
I love cinnamon and won't have anyone slander it, but I never understood why people can't just enjoy a normal coffee

Reactions: 13
Speaking of being overly ‘woke’ back in the thread, saw this greetings card today and made me think of it. I mean it’s a nice sentiment but what is it for? A birthday, A thank you, Just a note card? The phrase just doesn’t really fit with any reason you’d send a card imo so it’s designed to be displayed like a pretty slogan or picture card I guess. I just….I don’t really see why you’d buy it 🤷🏼‍♀️
684FC170-6C37-4CE0-A5AC-8CA7C27D4FB2.jpeg

Reactions: 14
The Rock is a tit actor , he plays the same role in everything - he's not funny nor good-looking he's just doped up on steroids replaying the same shtick raking in millions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sometimes “academics” have an awful lot of time on their hands.

Y’know I would never have even made that connection until I read this story. I guess I now have to tell my 11 year old daughter that her Russian Dwarf Hamsters are instruments of hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why do Americans always have to go on about being quarter this and decended from that? Your family moved from Germany to America 100 years ago and your great great grandmother was part Chinese please stop with the ancestry.

Seems odd to me maybe as in UK we don't do this. I'm scottish my great grandparents both sides where Irish, I am not part Irish 😂
I also find this so annoying and cringeworthy! And the ones who pick and choose which side to identify with more because it seems cool or more interesting while they don't even speak the language, never been to the country and can't pick it out on a map. Oh really, it's March 17th and suddenly you're Irish just because a distant relative of yours immigrated to the U.S. 150 years ago? Please. It's one thing to be proud of your heritage, it's another to use it as a personality crutch to fill in the blanks where you're so boring you'll hang onto the 2.5% that shows up on the 23andMe results. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
American's put cinnamon on everything (or vanilla). I don't like it at all.
I really don't like American taste. When ever I make an American recipe it's either too sweet, too salty, or too much of both. I just avoid American recipes all together now. Apart from Sally's baking addiction, I like her.

Reactions: 2
I also find this so annoying and cringeworthy! And the ones who pick and choose which side to identify with more because it seems cool or more interesting while they don't even speak the language, never been to the country and can't pick it out on a map. Oh really, it's March 17th and suddenly you're Irish just because a distant relative of yours immigrated to the U.S. 150 years ago? Please. It's one thing to be proud of your heritage, it's another to use it as a personality crutch to fill in the blanks where you're so boring you'll hang onto the 2.5% that shows up on the 23andMe results. :ROFLMAO:
Whatever one seems more exotic they pick lol

I hate sharing food.

If someone drinks from my drinks it then becomes theirs or propels their hands on my plate to try something that I’ve ordered and they haven’t I won’t want it. I got called petty at the weekend because I got upset my friend decided to try a bit of the home made lemonade I ordered at at a pub restaurant. I no longer wanted it after someone put their lips on it.

Order your own if you want to “try” it.
Alrite Smithy 😅😅 but I agree

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really don't like American taste. When ever I make an American recipe it's either too sweet, too salty, or too much of both. I just avoid American recipes all together now. Apart from Sally's baking addiction, I like her.
Or a ridiculous amount of cheese

Reactions: 4
I made the mistake of buying Jamie Oliver American cookbook when it came out. Tried a few of the recipes and wouldn’t do them again for this reason.

I find Mexican food really over rated too. Its all slops which tastes the same. It also repeats too much on me.

Reactions: 9
It’s not cheese unless it makes you sweat…

Really strong mature cheese is the tit.
But, equally amazing. I know I’ve said it before….

F74328EF-134C-4865-8317-B1137B48171F.jpeg

another topic I think we’ve discussed before,
Sometimes, kids just need a slap 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Amen to the slap ….. I got a wollop once for whatever it was I had done wrong …. Certainly never did it again!!!

Reactions: 4
The Rock is a tit actor , he plays the same role in everything - he's not funny nor good-looking he's just doped up on steroids replaying the same shtick raking in millions
See also A Schwarzenegger.

The Dude will probs end up a governer of California.

You and Smithy would get along

My husband is like that! 🤣 If we go to a chinese and anyone dares suggesting we all share a bit of everything...he always says ive ordered that because I want to eat it if you want some order it for yourself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.