Unpopular Opinions #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree can we move on, it's been about 4 pages all about periods 🥱🥱
Heh then steer the conversation away and contribute something else.

Complaining about it just perpetuates the conversation without achieving what was set out to be achieved.

I'll go. I don't get the hype over Jack Grealish or pound shop Eminem Phil Foden.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Heh then steer the conversation away and contribute something else.

Complaining about it just perpetuates the conversation without achieving what was set out to be achieved.

I'll go. I don't get the hype over Jack Grealish or pound shop Eminem Phil Foden.
Jack Grealish only appeals to very young, materialistic types or those with very little self respect. Total douchebag! As for Ben Foden, he isn't even a thing!

Reactions: 3
Jack Grealish only appeals to very young, materialistic types or those with very little self respect. Total douchebag! As for Ben Foden, he isn't even a thing!
It's the hair bobbing around in his little headband as he runs 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Jesus fecking christ on a cream cracker,
can we STOP with the “can we stop/move on/this thread used to be better” shitter posts.

if you feel you’ve paid for a better service then unsubscribe and request a refund of absolutely duck all, you’ll receive you full refund of absolutely duck all within 3/85 working days ending in T.

We wish to do nothing but improve the service we offer to all members ☺ But some little feckers are never happy, y’all can go to hell, bare in mind….
they have no cream crackers down there. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now, I’m not one to care about reactions but I want to understand why this is getting angry faces 😂😂
Probs the same people who post breastfeeding, sorry chestfeeding is their superpower and have 1001 photo of their breasts with a child attached on display for every Tom, Dick and Harry.

1642882956339.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Probs the same people who post breastfeeding, sorry chestfeeding is their superpower and have 1001 photo of their breasts with a child attached on display for every Tom, Dick and Harry.
I once witnessed a woman I know in real life post a photo of herself breastfeeding her 5 year old boy and I’ve never felt so violated 😐.

new patch of grass to piss on.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.