Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think even Zoella was asking for £15 for her Girl Online book... yikes

Whoever set the price was clearly thinking about the kindle version more imo. Most kindle books seem to cost a bit less than paperbacks, though I don't think the difference is this big
how much is the kindle book? I wonder if she pushes her friends into buying it like she seemingly did with her stupid course or whatever it was :LOL:

Reactions: 2
how much is the kindle book? I wonder if she pushes her friends into buying it like she seemingly did with her stupid course or whatever it was :LOL:
Judging by her IG it's just a bit under £6.50

Sure, the best book of them all🙄 Stop manipulating your viewers you dumb witch, you fully well know that’s not the way it works
E6390C00-9C57-4A65-BFA6-78FDE6E7B492.jpeg

One of the most vomit inducing human beings
2A483437-BCB7-4291-9840-B8BCB419B8CB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sure Jade goes on about being an ethical consumer and treating employees well. Then she uses Amazon to sell her book when Amazon is well known to be unethical and treat their workers badly.

Amazon will give her sales. So essentially when it comes to her income she's happy to exploit workers. Hmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm sure Jade goes on about being an ethical consumer and treating employees well. Then she uses Amazon to sell her book when Amazon is well known to be unethical and treat their workers badly.

Amazon will give her sales. So essentially when it comes to her income she's happy to exploit workers. Hmmm
Remember when she got to Berlin and had to quarantine with her flatmates and they got tonnes of household items from Amazon? She only hates capitalism when it suits her
Sure, the best book of them all🙄 Stop manipulating your viewers you dumb witch, you fully well know that’s not the way it works
I always assumed the sales in the last 24 hours dictated its position on Amazon, is that not the case?

Reactions: 17
The book is just going to be full of some affirmations and Minerva speak and probably not have any proper references to education studies etc.

Or, it will be ghost written by someone who knows what they are talking about.

Reactions: 15
Reminder: it's super easy to get on the Amazon book charts if you have a built in audience who will buy your book.

Surely Jade's audience are out of GCSE age now?
My mum has a book on Amazon and she often jumps up the charts to the top 100 or so after just one sale. It's really not that impressive (no disrespect to my mum, she says the same).

Reactions: 15
And it's not like she's a successful academic lol. She's studying at a crappy imitation of university which has zero academic recognition. Best young minds of the world my ass. Even my uni in a poorly developed country was more demanding and respected than Minerva. I can't believe people want to take studying advice who refers to wikipedia in her "academic" essays. Still, it's mostly kids who are easily manipulated, shame on you Jade and shame on your family who also live off manipulating poor people. Absolutely disgusting.
THIS, literally the last person I would come for advice to, why listen to some girl who was stupid enough to reject a great UK university for a scam one and now preaches ✨casual magic✨ on the internet while citing wikipedia in her uni essays

Reactions: 18
Surely Jade's audience are out of GCSE age now?
judging from the comments on her videos and instagram she has a lot of younger viewers as well, so there seem to be some that are GCSE age or younger even?

You're right about her only trying to be ethical when it's convenient to her but I'm assuming she doesn't have much of a choice about whether the book is sold on amazon. I'm no expert in publishing but I'm assuming the publisher makes decisions like that?

Reactions: 10
Ugh you know guys, I genuinely don’t think I can cope with Jade whilst she’s promoting her book. Her arrogance and greed is too much 🤣

Reactions: 16
damn I thought everyone looked smarter in glasses, but Jade somehow manages to look more dumb
View attachment 572272
to me it's more the fact that she looks both younger and older with them? i mean when i first saw that picture i thought whoa gal are you 16? but the longer i look at it the mor she looks like 26 actually hahaha

also off topic question and excuse me for being dumb, but do you have to pay back financial aids that a uni gives you? i'm just a bit confused right now because i asked two people and i got two different answers, so i was hoping someone here could help me?

edit: i'm asking because i just remembered that jade got financial aid and i thought, if it's just gifted money, why on earth would they give it to jade? (yes this is minerva, but still) based on how much ruby granger earns, jade probably makes 40k a year and her family certainly isn't poor. even if you have to pay it back, there would be now reason for her to take loans when she can just pay it easily? she would have fees, living and ✨minerva mental health support✨ covered and she'd still have enough left for her café visits and fancy banana pants (still don't get why she played the broke student in san fran, she's probably making more money more than all her peers) so when she said she took financial aid, i wondered if her parents refused to pay for her? although daddy mlm bones must love this school, so i just don't get it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Do we think she’ll have a chapter on how to cross international borders to have a weekend away with the person you love? Followed by a chapter on how to get over just being called their ‘British friend’?

I’m still not over the whole Swiss alps thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

She's a walking contradiction. Case in point: bashes "capitalism" yet monetizes "study tips" that can easily be made for free in a video.

Reactions: 20
I think the only sales she will get are from fans who buy it immediately either preorder or on release . I can’t imagine someone jus going into a bookshop and picking it up tbh
Imagine walking into WHSmith and seeing her smug face staring at you on a book display, I’d accidentally on purpose knock it over

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Imagine walking into WHSmith and seeing her smug face staring at you on a book display, I’d accidentally on purpose knock it over
if she's not gurning on the cover I'm gonna riot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they need a good photo of Jade for the cover, all they need is to ask us on tattle. I’m sure we could put forward some excellent ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.