Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see this on the thread but my main concern would be employers not recognising Minerva and dismissing my CV? Not everyone will have time to google and check their ‘admissions rate.’
precisely - especially because the vast majority of unis employers recognise so they won't be used to having to research

Reactions: 6
she just posted on her story she's sending good energy to brighten up a 'heavy online world' does she not grasp that like people exist outside of her in real life? The infographics she's sharing aren't just slightly sad internet thing they are real life human beings dying, but to her they're just making her sad whilst she scrolls how inconvenient what an empath.

Reactions: 31
she just posted on her story she's sending good energy to brighten up a 'heavy online world' does she not grasp that like people exist outside of her in real life? The infographics she's sharing aren't just slightly sad internet thing they are real life human beings dying, but to her they're just making her sad whilst she scrolls how inconvenient what an empath.
Honestly I kinda hate insta activism. Sure it might get people talking but they're so surface level and 10 slides don't cover such complex issues. It's also mocking the issue

Reactions: 33
Whenever Jade posts about any issues going on in the world, I feel like she’s just very disconnected. It seems like she does it to seem woke and so people don’t call her out. She never really discusses it much and it’s always “aesthetic” posts for her story. Then she follows it up with her usual “casual magic”. She really infuriates me.

Reactions: 25
I want to send her hate mail so bad right now bro... :cautious: Imagine being so up your own ass that you think a picture of you in a flower field/a bunch of pretty pictures of your travels are going to make anyone feel better .. especially if the reason they're feeling bad is GENOCIDE?

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Hi I don't think I've ever commented on this thread before but I hate that part of this book is on "study techniques that actually work !!!!!" Great that they work for her, but not everyone is the same, people work in different ways. Me and my friends all studied in different ways that all worked for us because we're not the same people! Don't imply that other techniques don't work, just because they don't work for you specifically Jade? Other people do exist

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hi I don't think I've ever commented on this thread before but I hate that part of this book is on "study techniques that actually work !!!!!" Great that they work for her, but not everyone is the same, people work in different ways. Me and my friends all studied in different ways that all worked for us because we're not the same people! Don't imply that other techniques don't work, just because they don't work for you specifically Jade? Other people do exist
exactly, she has no idea about education, it is so clear. The idea of her setting up a school or whatver it is is laughable. My prediction will be she ends up being a minerva lecturer (or whatever minervan term they use for them)

Reactions: 21
In all fairness she does have that one video on revision techniques from a while ago that was backed by (I assume) research of other people and not just herself. So she does have slightly more knowledge in that regard than people here think and it's possible that she won't be just talking about what worked for her

We also don't actually know what's in the actual book at the moment, and it's not far fetched to think she may have talked to other people. Plus, she may have some interesting techniques that aren't as easily found on the internet or mentioned by teachers

Never though I'd be defending Jade lol

Reactions: 4
“Heavy online world” killed me. These are real experiences real people are living through in the REAL world?!? Sorry if that’s seeping into your ✨online community✨

If the online world is getting too heavy turn your fuckin phone off. Ffs 😭

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
exactly, she has no idea about education, it is so clear. The idea of her setting up a school or whatver it is is laughable. My prediction will be she ends up being a minerva lecturer (or whatever minervan term they use for them)
this is actually quite likely!! a few of the minervans that recently graduated have jobs within minerva like for europe, asia etc kinda like the people you reach out to when you are applying to minerva! i feel like minerva is like the place where you study and then end up working there lol

Honestly I kinda hate insta activism. Sure it might get people talking but they're so surface level and 10 slides don't cover such complex issues. It's also mocking the issue
Honestly me too. Also Jade posted a fundraiser on her story and I couldn’t see her name in the list of donors? Unless she hid her name from public view but she’s so full of herself why would she do that?

this is actually quite likely!! a few of the minervans that recently graduated have jobs within minerva like for europe, asia etc kinda like the people you reach out to when you are applying to minerva! i feel like minerva is like the place where you study and then end up working there lol
I mean probably their only choice as most employers would want a real degree

Reactions: 3
Guys PLEASE you must! check out this Nature gal mother’s ig post:

I am truly creeped out, she used some eerie wanna be demon like sound effects to that I’m dying

No wonder Jade is Jade, they should all set up a cult or sth

3C028150-0885-47A6-9511-8A6BF99ACB5B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Omg that's so scary, also the poor dog looks so sad walking in the rain :((

Reactions: 3
Hi guys brand new here-
Did anyone see her latest stories about some kind of intensive German course? I was looking at Minerva yesterday before I realised it was a scam and they said they set twelve hours of work a day. How the hell does she have time to do extra intensive language classes if she’s supposedly only got around four hours a day of free time (when she presumably has to eat and stuff)?
Also does her language learning annoy anyone else? Every time I hear her speaking a foreign language she sounds absolutely horrible, it’s like she’s not even trying. I’m sure this online German lesson company is good, but it’s not like it’s going to bring any kind of fluency. I don’t know it just irritates me how she goes on about how great she is at languages.

Reactions: 14
I *love* how she explains in her IG story that she has always been 😏interested😏 in learning German and that she has a 😏intuitional understanding😏 for it because she 😏knows😏 Dutch. And then proceeds to announce to her followers that it is a hard language. Who would have thought that it doesn’t come naturally because you once dated a German guy and have a Dutch mother?? truly shocking!! i can‘t stand her smug face anymore

Edit: didn‘t see missmina‘s screenshot before!! thanks for your screenshot haha

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That’s such rubbish. I’m half Irish but it doesn’t mean I intuitively understand the Irish language (I do like a potato though ...) Also German ‘is kind’ what? I can speak some German and it’s not a ‘kind‘ language to learn - it’s stonkingly hard to learn, especially if, like me, you grew up in a time when grammar wasn’t really taught in schools.

Reactions: 27
That’s such rubbish. I’m half Irish but it doesn’t mean I intuitively understand the Irish language (I do like a potato though ...) Also German ‘is kind’ what? I can speak some German and it’s not a ‘kind‘ language to learn - it’s stonkingly hard to learn, especially if, like me, you grew up in a time when grammar wasn’t really taught in schools.
"German is kind" lmao! i‘m sure she wanted to mentioned for the 100th times that it is "kind of like Dutch"

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.