Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
please tell me you put the text to troll her, surely she cannot be serious about her "intuitive Dutch understanding"? cringe.
Ikr? Like she DOESN'T EVEN KNOW DUTCH FFS. So how on earth can she claim she intuitively understands german thanks to that. Does she believe that given her mom (creepy woman) is dutch she automatically inherited a special skill to understand dutch. Given how dumb she is she would totally believe that.

Why didn't she bother learning German last time she was there, then?! :rolleyes:
She was too busy bleeping Niklas :sick:

To be honest she seems like a very insecure person, someone who would leave everything they were interested about or believed in the moment some random guy gives them minimum attention. That's why she barely did anything in Berlin cause she was busy being desperate lol.

Reactions: 20
the white text is Instagram's interpretation of what she is saying, like a speech to text thing and it has noteriority for being wrong

Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen a crooked mouth that I wanted to punch so damn hard until now 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the white text is Instagram's interpretation of what she is saying, like a speech to text thing and it has noteriority for being wrong
Yeah, it's a video and the white text are instagram auto captions. She said "it's kind of similar to Dutch" (and the white text does also say that, right after the screenshot was taken

Her mum literally didn't speak Dutch around them as kids so why is she trying to claim she's iNtUiTiVeLy Dutch?

Guys PLEASE you must! check out this Nature gal mother’s ig post:

I am truly creeped out, she used some eerie wanna be demon like sound effects to that I’m dying

No wonder Jade is Jade, they should all set up a cult or sth
My God, that is genuinely terrifying. At first it sounds like someone frying bacon (or having a pee) but the jump cuts of shots of her face actually did make me jump. And then the ‘breathe in ... breathe in’, in what planet is that in any way relaxing?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why didn't she bother learning German last time she was there, then?! :rolleyes:
too busy doing imaginary accounts for that vegan bakery?

Ikr? Like she DOESN'T EVEN KNOW DUTCH FFS. So how on earth can she claim she intuitively understands german thanks to that. Does she believe that given her mom (creepy woman) is dutch she automatically inherited a special skill to understand dutch. Given how dumb she is she would totally believe that.

She was too busy bleeping Niklas :sick:

To be honest she seems like a very insecure person, someone who would leave everything they were interested about or believed in the moment some random guy gives them minimum attention. That's why she barely did anything in Berlin cause she was busy being desperate lol.
There is no such thing as being able to "intuitively" understand a language, either you understand it because it is similar to a language you know or you learn it, I genuinley thought that comment on her instagram post had been added by someone here. ridiculous

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
lmaoo the 'intuitive fluency' fr though german is a very hard language to learn, especially with the cases and how its more often than not counterintuitive. I am fluent in german (I'm half german and have grown up here) but even I find it hard and make grammatical mistakes sometimes. practically everyone except for german teachers do lol. Jade just wants to make the her language learning skills look superb ig

Reactions: 19
It's another time she mentions she understands lots of German intuitively through knowing some Dutch (and some Dutch equals having learnt a couple of Dutch words last summer...). Didn't she claim she understood and even had conversations with locals cause German is so similar to Dutch? Girl is dumb like a shoe.

Reactions: 10
It's another time she mentions she understands lots of German intuitively through knowing some Dutch (and some Dutch equals having learnt a couple of Dutch words last summer...). Didn't she claim she understood and even had conversations with locals cause German is so similar to Dutch? Girl is dumb like a shoe.
She has also claimed to have had conversations in korean :rolleyes: I can just imagine her rambling on with no understanding of what she is hearing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also there's a big difference between maybe having the ability to understand a few words in a language and actually being able to speak it.
I'm German and I might understand half of the words that a Dutch person is saying just by context clues, but I obviously couldn't construct a single sentence in Dutch because I don't know how that language works!

Reactions: 19
I've said it before, but Dutch is a Germanic language so I can see the link. However, English is also a Germanic language. It's far more likely that the fact English is her first language is helping her learn German than it is some intuitive understanding of Dutch. I also just find that such a stupid thing to claim and akin to her German Germans comment - just because someone can or cannot speak Dutch does not make them less Dutch.

• Heart
I've said it before, but Dutch is a Germanic language so I can see the link. However, English is also a Germanic language. It's far more likely that the fact English is her first language is helping her learn German than it is some intuitive understanding of Dutch. I also just find that such a stupid thing to claim and akin to her German Germans comment - just because someone can or cannot speak Dutch does not make them less Dutch.
Exactly, I'm sure to an English native speaker who knows a few words of Dutch, German is probably more intuitive than Korean, so I can see why she thinks it makes sense to call it "intuitive". HOWEVER it is not that similar ffs, they're still 2 different languages

Reactions: 6
She has also claimed to have had conversations in korean :rolleyes: I can just imagine her rambling on with no understanding of what she is hearing
Whenever Jade makes a statement like that, all I can think of is that Catherine Tate sketch with the ‘translator’ who thinks she can speak seven languages ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has said before that her mother used to speak to her in Dutch before her dad got upset about it or something. It's very likely she picked up a lot more than she thinks she has an therefore does have an easier time learning German than your average Brit

Also, still don't understand how she's affording to stay in Korea in Minerva's accommodation when term has been over for a good while now

She has said before that her mother used to speak to her in Dutch before her dad got upset about it or something. It's very likely she picked up a lot more than she thinks she has an therefore does have an easier time learning German than your average Brit

Also, still don't understand how she's affording to stay in Korea in Minerva's accommodation when term has been over for a good while now
so odd that her dad would get upset about that, who wouldn't want their children to have the advantage of bilingualism? I don't think her hearing it at a young age and then not really since then would make that much of a difference tbh, anecdotal but I know people who grew up in different countries until a young age (speaking the language fluently) but then on moving to the UK just forgot it all as they never spoke it again

nah I'm home alone and I'm scared, I want my mum

wtf is that
the whole family are like cult members

Reactions: 15
She has said before that her mother used to speak to her in Dutch before her dad got upset about it or something.
This sounds like bullshit. More like her mom didn't bother to teach her Dutch, neither did Jade show any interest in her Dutch heritage up until she realised it can make her seem more "special". And now she's milking it on every occasion.

Besides I can't really take seriously anything she says - both her parents and her engage in MLM practices and are great at lying and scamming people.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.