Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeh same! I had assumed she wanted green because she is so "environmental" despite her million flights a year, but it is really not eyecatching for a book cover. Also the font (which I think is the same as The Times)) must be in fashion now, I swear it is the same as Grace Beverley's book?
sustainable but somehow jewellery made and shipped from Australia fits that aesthetic???
I swear to god, there must be hundreds if not thousands of small jewellery shops that have high quality products in the UK and maybe Europe (still closer than Oceania)...

This is a trend I commonly see amongst green-washing influencers: if it's made in Asia, it's not sustainable, if it comes from Australia it is because ✨ hippy vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Although I agree that instilling fear into your children is bad, I do understand Jade’s mum’s worries - Safer doesn’t mean they are safe.
I think you also have to consider that in London knife crime and general ‘rough’ areas exist, so parents or the person themselves would be worried about that too. obviously if that’s a risk for the person is another conversation all together.
I’ve talked to someone middle-class about this who’s parents are protective (though not overly) and that seems to be her main concern about London, she essentially said that she would only stay in two specific areas of the city if she was ever there.

I could see how in other countries the risk of gang violence and other problems probably doesn’t really exist to the same extent or at all so it can be ignored

Also I’m pretty sure the jewellery she got may be part of some advertisement deal and she would have to tag it as such even on IG

The cover of the book is not very eye catching imo, or it may be but it’s not exactly screaming “study tips” for me. Those books normally remind me of a school book or atmosphere. I don’t think it’s even really screaming “self help” books and is overall bland. The self help books normally look very bold and eye catching but simple (sort of what Jade tried to go for it seems) or have something on the cover to connect them to a specific field of self-help

Reactions: 6
I think you also have to consider that in London knife crime and general ‘rough’ areas exist, so parents or the person themselves would be worried about that too. obviously if that’s a risk for the person is another conversation all together.
I’ve talked to someone middle-class about this who’s parents are protective (though not overly) and that seems to be her main concern about London, she essentially said that she would only stay in two specific areas of the city if she was ever there.

I could see how in other countries the risk of gang violence and other problems probably doesn’t really exist to the same extent or at all so it can be ignored

Also I’m pretty sure the jewellery she got may be part of some advertisement deal and she would have to tag it as such even on IG

The cover of the book is not very eye catching imo, or it may be but it’s not exactly screaming “study tips” for me. Those books normally remind me of a school book or atmosphere. I don’t think it’s even really screaming “self help” books and is overall bland. The self help books normally look very bold and eye catching but simple (sort of what Jade tried to go for it seems) or have something on the cover to connect them to a specific field of self-help
I think the knife crime thing isn't really (imo) relevant to taking the tube though, I was born and live in London, and the vast majority of knife crime is really gang violence/or sometimes just being in the wrong place at the wrong time in a street, being in the tube is actually very safe in that sense. I live near a few areas where it is pretty prevalent, I just don't go there alone at night (which obviously I am lucky to be able to avoid, lots of people can't) but clearly Jade doesn't need ot go to "rough" areas either. The whole jewellery thing was ridiculous, is it an ad? I couldn't see it posted as such

Reactions: 7
I think the knife crime thing isn't really (imo) relevant to taking the tube though, I was born and live in London, and the vast majority of knife crime is really gang violence/or sometimes just being in the wrong place at the wrong time in a street, being in the tube is actually very safe in that sense. I live near a few areas where it is pretty prevalent, I just don't go there alone at night (which obviously I am lucky to be able to avoid, lots of people can't) but clearly Jade doesn't need ot go to "rough" areas either. The whole jewellery thing was ridiculous, is it an ad? I couldn't see it posted as such
But it would stop her parents from allowing or encouraging for her to go to London alone, or just stop her from doing so herself
I think if you don’t live in London or know London very well it’s a genuine fear 🤷🏼‍♀️

judging by the wording on the little card she received I imagine it is. It’s weird that they say she would “embody” their brand or something if she had actually bought the jewellery herself imo. Plus the second paragraph is all about how ethical they are and that’s something she emphasises a lot

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The ring on her ring finger clearly is too big for that finger - feel like she’s trying to be the girl who is ‘married to herself’ as ✨casual magic✨
That tiny *#gifted* makes me so mad. Will be looking out to see if she ever actually wears any of it again. Accepting free stuff that doesn’t even fit properly just screeeams green-washed overconsumption to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But it would stop her parents from allowing or encouraging for her to go to London alone, or just stop her from doing so herself
I think if you don’t live in London or know London very well it’s a genuine fear 🤷🏼‍♀️

judging by the wording on the little card she received I imagine it is. It’s weird that they say she would “embody” their brand or something if she had actually bought the jewellery herself imo. Plus the second paragraph is all about how ethical they are and that’s something she emphasises a lot
true I guess that if you are not here it is difficult to judge, but for me it seems bizarre you then move to various countries where you don't even know the language, it is well known the whole hidden cam thing in south korea https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-57493020
ugh this jewellery thing, hilarious that the ring doesn't fit her and with her "clumsy" nature will clearly falloff immediatly

Reactions: 3
I didn;t think anyone from the UK (or maybe london I do not know?) would go so close to a squirrel, I remember one of the first shocks I had when I started meeting students (I teach english as a foreign language) was about them feeding squirrels. they can be SO viciuous and are full of disease, I would never go that near one nor would anyone from here I know!

Reactions: 13
true I guess that if you are not here it is difficult to judge, but for me it seems bizarre you then move to various countries where you don't even know the language, it is well known the whole hidden cam thing in south korea https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-57493020
Considering how uninformed she seems to be on a lot of her travels, I doubt it's something she really considers.
Plus there's the additional consideration that it's not something she would have to consider in her every-day life anyway. A lot of middle-class towns or places generally have very low crime rates - Maidenhead (which is where Google says she's from but at the same time all that comes up is her stupid LinkedIn introduction when I google anything about her school/where she lives) doesn't have the lowest crime rates but seems to be considered as one of the best places to raise a family apparently, so presumably it's pretty damn safe

I didn;t think anyone from the UK (or maybe london I do not know?) would go so close to a squirrel, I remember one of the first shocks I had when I started meeting students (I teach english as a foreign language) was about them feeding squirrels. they can be SO viciuous and are full of disease, I would never go that near one nor would anyone from here I know!
Rabies isn't really a concern within the UK, plus in some places the squirrels have been fed by people so many times they're basically accustomed to them and expect to be fed by them, so generally unlikely to attack people

Reactions: 2
Maybe it interrupts the signals juice plus sends and solves all your problems
Seriously like I know I’ve probably been more privileged than most with my jewellery, but it’s really not hard to not lose jewellery if you care about it- I lost a piece of jewellery exactly once (and found it again after about three hours of intensive searching)

Reactions: 4
So on one half of her jewellery posts she’s positioned #gifted in the most small and subtle place possible, and the other half she hasn’t even bothered to include it at all.

Her disclosures are always so deliberately shoddy.

Did you know it’s
super quick and easy to make complaints to the ASA?!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Considering how uninformed she seems to be on a lot of her travels, I doubt it's something she really considers.
Plus there's the additional consideration that it's not something she would have to consider in her every-day life anyway.
She probably wasn't aware of this beforehand but I could swear she said the area they lived in in San Francisco was pretty unsafe? Not sure if she ever talked about it much but it definitely was a topic of discussion on here.

Reactions: 7
I'm really behind (the last I checked in on Jade, she was quarantined in Korea), how come she's going back to Germany? Isn't it meant to be a different country every semester or whatever?

Also, love her language learning advocacy *sarcasm*, and that she entered the class at a level way above her abilities.

Edit: And whatever happened with that guy she had a thing with in Berlin? Nikolas?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Plus there's the additional consideration that it's not something she would have to consider in her every-day life anyway. A lot of middle-class towns or places generally have very low crime rates - Maidenhead (which is where Google says she's from but at the same time all that comes up is her stupid LinkedIn introduction when I google anything about her school/where she lives) doesn't have the lowest crime rates but seems to be considered as one of the best places to raise a family apparently, so presumably it's pretty damn safe

Rabies isn't really a concern within the UK, plus in some places the squirrels have been fed by people so many times they're basically accustomed to them and expect to be fed by them, so generally unlikely to attack people
oh god I could still never bring myself to feed one, I was always brought up viewing them as rats. That said, they are probably like foxes in London now and tame, my parents have cats and a dog and they have squirrels stealing stuff from their kitchen (in london :LOL:)

Totally true about Jade, what could I expect I guess

She probably wasn't aware of this beforehand but I could swear she said the area they lived in in San Francisco was pretty unsafe? Not sure if she ever talked about it much but it definitely was a topic of discussion on here.
she did mention it, like that the women didn't go out alone or something? I personally would be livid if I had no choice in accommodation and was placed somewhere unsafe, especially at that price and the awful accommodation. Can you imagine how cheap it must have been for the uni? Like I would accept a cramped space in a nice/okay area (obv san fran is expensive) but expensive and also awful...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm really behind (the last I checked in on Jade, she was quarantined in Korea), how come she's going back to Germany? Isn't it meant to be a different country every semester or whatever?
The last time she went to Germany was because they couldn't go where they were originally meant to go because of covid, so they got the choice between London, Berlin and staying home (or something like that) and she chose Berlin. Next semester is when they were actually supposed to be in Berlin.

I think this is what it was supposed to be:
San Fran
Seoul (couldn't go because of covid, went to Berlin instead)
Hyderabad (got cancelled because of covid and replaced by Seoul)
Berlin

Reactions: 8
What’s confusing me about the cover are the random arrows? I get that they’re focusing on the word study but it’s a bit weird.

Reactions: 6
Her mum's IG scares the living tit out of me. Has she got her dog in a Carcosa devil net from True Detective? 😨

Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 00.59.59.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
London Squirrels are scary (and I am from Australia, so used to threatening small creatures ;)). They've got too much self-confidence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s confusing me about the cover are the random arrows? I get that they’re focusing on the word study but it’s a bit weird.
I hope it's just the bored graphic designer throwing shade. They saw the title 'The Only Study Guide You'll Ever Need' and that it was written by an Oxford Uni reject whose study habits only got her as far as a Mickey Mouse scam uni. So they pointed out the letter that asks what everyone's thinking - 'y?'

Her mum's IG scares the living tit out of me. Has she got her dog in a Carcosa devil net from True Detective? 😨

View attachment 633605
Summoning the ✨CASUAL MAGIC✨ of the Blair Witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.