Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount she documents online for someone who preaches such mindfulness and casual magic attitude is concerning. She can’t do one thing without posting it on her stories so she can show her audience how great and busy her life is whilst many people are still stuck at home
unless she’s breaking COVID restrictions, then she won’t post it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like her parents have instilled this fear in her. She said herself they were very worried about her going places alone (when she was like 18?!?!). Honestly I think it is doing your children a massive disservice. The streets are safer now than they have ever been!! Yet people are being raised now too afraid to go out. I am so grateful for the fact my mum wasn't a helicopter parent and raised me with confidence. Teach your children to have the confidence to navigate situations rather than instilling fear in them. I have lived and worked across 4 continents, always solo travelling. And the one time I got into trouble was because I got onto an empty bus in Tanzania. I knew I should have got onto a bus that had people (witnesses) on it! Having confidence normally keeps you out of a lot of trouble in countries. Looking like a lost tourist is the worst thing to do .... you become a target people will try and take advantage of ..

I am very happy i live in a country now where it is normal for primary aged children to walk to school on their own. And they are allowed to roam the neighbourhood and play in the park by themselves. I know many western countries where the police are now being called on 7 year olds who are in the park by themselves. There isn't even a choice to give your children freedom..

100%, I’m english and spanish and I live in spain, the main problem is defo the testing centres here. They seem to give out C2 certificates like they’re sweets for some reason.
I feel this too much lol
The only officially recognised language certificates in Spain are issued by the Instituto Cervantes and its definitely NOT easy to pass one of their C2 exams. If any old academy gives out a C2 certificate it counts for nothing really and isn't registered anywhere.
Do they do english lessons from there in Spain? I know that they do spanish lessons but I didn't know they taught english! the more you know lol I know there are a tonne of english schools and universities often offer english courses as well (i think eve bennett is teaching at one), many of which are taught by spanish people speaking english, so the lack of good english doesn't surprise me.

Also very valid comments above about people putting themselves in whatever class they want, I can see how that would be a problem.

Reactions: 1
OT but I just watched Dinara's graduation video and Ben Nelson (founder of Minerva) set off alarm bells for me. IDK why, he just seems opportunistic and slimy and devoid of any morals. Just another richy-rich whose "hobby" is wine-tasting. No wonder why Jade felt so inclined towards him and the entire program, she's the same.

Reactions: 18
I feel this too much lol

Do they do english lessons from there in Spain? I know that they do spanish lessons but I didn't know they taught english! the more you know lol I know there are a tonne of english schools and universities often offer english courses as well (i think eve bennett is teaching at one), many of which are taught by spanish people speaking english, so the lack of good english doesn't surprise me.

Also very valid comments above about people putting themselves in whatever class they want, I can see how that would be a problem.
No no, instituto Cervantes only teach Spanish!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else repeatedly get this woman appearing whenever they go on their ig explore page?
It too early for this tit man

• Haha
No no, instituto Cervantes only teach Spanish!
I would assume for official exams like ielts or the cambridge ones younhave to do them at the british council but any language school can give you a certificate to say you have completed a certain level course, which lots of employers accept

Reactions: 4
Definietely one of the cringiest people I’ve ever came across.

She has that MLM like forced fake positivity vibe about her. Just look at her smile, she couldn’t force it more even if she wanted to.

Does anyone know anything about that fitkizomba organisation? They mostly aim at middle aged stay at home women it seems and knowing Bowlers I’d expect it’s another fucked up MLM.

F1E2804F-08F7-4657-B5BD-9D5E8F889A09.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
book cover reveal...kinda underwhelming? lol

also i was sure that her face would be on the cover and am surprised that it isn't

book cover reveal...kinda underwhelming? lol

also i was sure that her face would be on the cover and am surprised that it isn't
It basically looks like the draft cover that was used since weeks. Boring.

Reactions: 19
It basically looks like the draft cover that was used since weeks. Boring.
didn't she basically reveal it before? I really hate that colour, I cannot believe with so many people involved that is what they came up with :LOL:

I feel like her parents have instilled this fear in her. She said herself they were very worried about her going places alone (when she was like 18?!?!). Honestly I think it is doing your children a massive disservice. The streets are safer now than they have ever been!! Yet people are being raised now too afraid to go out. I am so grateful for the fact my mum wasn't a helicopter parent and raised me with confidence. Teach your children to have the confidence to navigate situations rather than instilling fear in them. I have lived and worked across 4 continents, always solo travelling. And the one time I got into trouble was because I got onto an empty bus in Tanzania. I knew I should have got onto a bus that had people (witnesses) on it! Having confidence normally keeps you out of a lot of trouble in countries. Looking like a lost tourist is the worst thing to do .... you become a target people will try and take advantage of ..

I am very happy i live in a country now where it is normal for primary aged children to walk to school on their own. And they are allowed to roam the neighbourhood and play in the park by themselves. I know many western countries where the police are now being called on 7 year olds who are in the park by themselves. There isn't even a choice to give your children freedom..
Sarah Everard did everything she was “supposed” to do (busy street, phoning someone, bright clothing) and was still murdered simply walking home. And recently a close friend of mine was the victim of a racially motivated attack on the tube. There’s no level of confidence that could have prevented a hate crime. Although I agree that instilling fear into your children is bad, I do understand Jade’s mum’s worries - Safer doesn’t mean they are safe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
didn't she basically reveal it before? I really hate that colour, I cannot believe with so many people involved that is what they came up with :LOL:
I love green but that color looks like pea soup or something unappetizing lol

Reactions: 8
I love green but that color looks like pea soup or something unappetizing lol
yeh same! I had assumed she wanted green because she is so "environmental" despite her million flights a year, but it is really not eyecatching for a book cover. Also the font (which I think is the same as The Times)) must be in fashion now, I swear it is the same as Grace Beverley's book?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.