Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but my imo it’s not really strange that he’s chilling shirtless in his own house
same and he's a guy; so being shirtless is relatively acceptable 🤷‍♀️
I personally wouldn't post something like that on the internet but my sister and I are super chill about being naked/in underwear around each other, I don't think it's that weird among siblings. You could argue it's different because we're both girls but still, I think it's fairly normal, posting it is what's strange to me but if he's okay with it, why not? And he's probably posted shirtless pictures of himself too

Reactions: 10
Same tbh, I think the whole family is highly dysfunctional but my imo it’s not really strange that he’s chilling shirtless in his own house
Same, my bro would do the same when I lived with him and I didn’t find it weird but I do find it strange to want to take a photo of it and post it to your large predominantly female audience?

Reactions: 4
Honestly, I think it’s a very common thing to lie about. I’ve met so many people who have insisted they’re C2 in English, then you hear them actually speak it and they’re literally B2 at best lmao.
Omg same lol. I think it is also about different standards of testing across unregistered institutions, esp in Spain imo. My husband's friend told my husband he was C2, and when I spoke to him he couldn't even have an A1 level conversation introducing himself etc. Only a handful of people are really C2

But how would people see Jade’s smug arrogant face if she hid it behind a mask? Priorities.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg same lol. I think it is also about different standards of testing across unregistered institutions, esp in Spain imo. My husband's friend told my husband he was C2, and when I spoke to him he couldn't even have an A1 level conversation introducing himself etc. Only a handful of people are really C2
100%, I’m english and spanish and I live in spain, the main problem is defo the testing centres here. They seem to give out C2 certificates like they’re sweets for some reason.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
100%, I’m english and spanish and I live in spain, the main problem is defo the testing centres here. They seem to give out C2 certificates like they’re sweets for some reason.
this might be a theory, but wouldn't the issue of such a diploma be recorded in those statistics institutions that count how many speakers of a certain language there are? because in that case, my intuition would be to believe that Spain has some interest in having the number of Spanish speaking people increase as they can feel they have a greater influence? (don't want to get heated up about the details of this, but I'm drawing a parallel to my own experience of "Francophonie" aka France's relationship with French speaking countries and creating a community after colonisation etc...)

Reactions: 1
I’m not surprised people would lie about language level and looked into how common this is myself. During lockdown I took A1.2 German through an online classes at the Goethe Institute aka almost as beginner as you get. Half of the people in the class couldn’t even muster a basic introduction by the end of it or understand a simple grammar rule the teacher had gone through in immense detail. It was so frustrating as they all planned to go on to A1.3 immediately after and the school wouldn’t prevent them from doing so. I then lurked reddit and found SO many issues of people doing this - fast tracking through languages without understanding them properly. I ended up not continuing with my German for now which was such a shame - but half the class was practicing dialogue and people couldn’t even do a simple sentence!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
this might be a theory, but wouldn't the issue of such a diploma be recorded in those statistics institutions that count how many speakers of a certain language there are? because in that case, my intuition would be to believe that Spain has some interest in having the number of Spanish speaking people increase as they can feel they have a greater influence? (don't want to get heated up about the details of this, but I'm drawing a parallel to my own experience of "Francophonie" aka France's relationship with French speaking countries and creating a community after colonisation etc...)
The only officially recognised language certificates in Spain are issued by the Instituto Cervantes and its definitely NOT easy to pass one of their C2 exams. If any old academy gives out a C2 certificate it counts for nothing really and isn't registered anywhere.

Reactions: 4
I’m not surprised people would lie about language level and looked into how common this is myself. During lockdown I took A1.2 German through an online classes at the Goethe Institute aka almost as beginner as you get. Half of the people in the class couldn’t even muster a basic introduction by the end of it or understand a simple grammar rule the teacher had gone through in immense detail. It was so frustrating as they all planned to go on to A1.3 immediately after and the school wouldn’t prevent them from doing so. I then lurked reddit and found SO many issues of people doing this - fast tracking through languages without understanding them properly. I ended up not continuing with my German for now which was such a shame - but half the class was practicing dialogue and people couldn’t even do a simple sentence!
I teach english as a foreign language and frequently have to deal with students who are much too low for the class they are in, students demand they want to be in a certain level and directors are generally unwilling to turn them down as they will simply take their business elsewhere. It is really unfair on both the teacher and the rest of the class, and it is then a kind of vicious cycle as the higher level members of said class then also want to move as the class is being dragged down

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I teach english as a foreign language and frequently have to deal with students who are much too low for the class they are in, students demand they want to be in a certain level and directors are generally unwilling to turn them down as they will simply take their business elsewhere. It is really unfair on both the teacher and the rest of the class, and it is then a kind of vicious cycle as the higher level members of said class then also want to move as the class is being dragged down
Jade would definitely be that type of student. Add talking over other students and the teacher. She would even give you, a legit language teacher, some advice on how to teach better 🙃- remember the email she's sent to the company she's been on internship at? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jade would definitely be that type of student. Add talking over other students and the teacher. She would even give you, a legit language teacher, some advice on how to teach better 🙃- remember the email she's sent to the company she's been on internship at? 🤦‍♀️
yeah she is 100% the kind of student I dread having, no self awareness of the fact that she is dominating the class to the detriment of everyone else, remember how she said she would interupt (my word not her view :LOL:) her teachers in the staff room and after class with questions? I could imagine being stuck after class wanting to get home after a long day and being stopped with endless "one last questions" from her

Reactions: 14
The amount she documents online for someone who preaches such mindfulness and casual magic attitude is concerning. She can’t do one thing without posting it on her stories so she can show her audience how great and busy her life is whilst many people are still stuck at home

Reactions: 18
The amount she documents online for someone who preaches such mindfulness and casual magic attitude is concerning. She can’t do one thing without posting it on her stories so she can show her audience how great and busy her life is whilst many people are still stuck at home
exactly who wants to see photos of her sitting in front of a computer every day

Reactions: 8
Lmao she says she used to be too scared to take the tube alone “not too long ago”... like WHAT you’re 21😂 now I’m starting to understand why she’s so hyped up about eating a croissant in the park on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lmao she says she used to be too scared to take the tube alone “not too long ago”... like WHAT you’re 21😂 now I’m starting to understand why she’s so hyped up about eating a croissant in the park on her own
Eh tbf I sort of get it
A lot of people have social anxiety of varying levels. The idea of just going for a walk on your own, having to take the tube alone or eating in front of people can give someone anxiety and stop them from doing that thing. Personally, I didn't want to do or enjoy doing any of that until I went to uni, and I see it as a huge achievement for myself

I think it's one of the reasons Minerva is sort of beneficial though. There's probably not a whole lot of choice but to do some of that stuff - especially travelling

Could she be overplaying it? Sure, but I think that's something that maybe should be normalised a bit more for younger people

Reactions: 5
Could she be overplaying it? Sure, but I think that's something that maybe should be normalised a bit more for younger people
I agree, I know a lot of people who genuinely do struggle with stuff like that, some people have anxiety, some people just were never used to that until uni and some people aren't afraid, they just think it'll make them look weird.
That being said, I feel like she must be overplaying it because she has lived in 3 foreign countries? and gone out by herself there? Like, obviously yes, she was in the minerva bubble but she still went to cafés alone in Seoul, but she can't take the tube in London? Also, did she not... fly to SK alone? I can't remember but I feel like she must have? 'Cause her roommates left before her, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she can't take the tube in London?
Tbf one of the things about the tube that most people hear is how difficult it is to navigate, so I can see the fear even if she has travelled alone

Though she seems to live near London so it's a bit odd maybe

Reactions: 6
Eh tbf I sort of get it
A lot of people have social anxiety of varying levels. The idea of just going for a walk on your own, having to take the tube alone or eating in front of people can give someone anxiety and stop them from doing that thing. Personally, I didn't want to do or enjoy doing any of that until I went to uni, and I see it as a huge achievement for myself

I think it's one of the reasons Minerva is sort of beneficial though. There's probably not a whole lot of choice but to do some of that stuff - especially travelling

I get that some people find this difficult, but someone who has decided to study abroad various times etc isn't that person, she is just trying to be relatable to who knows who

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tbh I think it’s normal to be scared to travel alone on the tube as woman, I’ve been harassed multiple times when travelling on the tube alone in broad daylight, it’s horrible and often people won’t help you. If you’re not from London especially (which Jade isn’t), I can imagine it’s scary af.

Reactions: 9
Tbh I think it’s normal to be scared to travel alone on the tube as woman, I’ve been harassed multiple times when travelling on the tube alone in broad daylight, it’s horrible and often people won’t help you. If you’re not from London especially (which Jade isn’t), I can imagine it’s scary af.
This really makes me angry, I am a woman (born in London) and (in the day) I have always intervened when women are harassed and have seen other people do so; I am so sorry no one has done this for you, I actually feel ashamed for the people you have seen

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.