Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I think there is only so much of a bubble you can be in when not only are people directly calling you out but every media outlet is reporting on the rules she is not following, she just doesn;t care about anyone but herself. Unsurprising with a dad who runs an MLM, this is exactly the attiutde you need to have to do so
I think there’s a lot of privilege too. She doesn’t seem to really know anyone who’s had covid or had to isolate with people she hardly knows on the first week or two of university. Sure SK isolation was probably hard but she willingly put herself into that situation and it was probably a lot better than the average student who had to isolate

I imagine her parents incomes have also been hardly affected, and if they have it’s probably not having much of an effect on their lifestyle/lives (This is obviously a huge assumption). MLMs seem to have been booming during the pandemic and I don’t think either parent had to go on furlough or fear having to isolate and lose out on pay in any way

At most, COVID is just an inconvenience to her

Reactions: 22
I think there’s a lot of privilege too. She doesn’t seem to really know anyone who’s had covid or had to isolate with people she hardly knows on the first week or two of university. Sure SK isolation was probably hard but she willingly put herself into that situation and it was probably a lot better than the average student who had to isolate

I imagine her parents incomes have also been hardly affected, and if they have it’s probably not having much of an effect on their lifestyle/lives (This is obviously a huge assumption). MLMs seem to have been booming during the pandemic and I don’t think either parent had to go on furlough or fear having to isolate and lose out on pay in any way

At most, COVID is just an inconvenience to her
totally agree, if anything more people are signing up to MLMs with WFH and redundancies so he has probably profitted from this mess

Reactions: 9
oh, lighten up a little
I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. Did you mean what am I talking about/where did it comes from? If so, it's in her newest IG post: ' Once, I casually hit a brick wall while trying to park…'
If you didn't mean this then my bad.

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. Did you mean what am I talking about/where did it comes from? If so, it's in her newest IG post: ' Once, I casually hit a brick wall while trying to park…'
If you didn't mean this then my bad.
I was just about to ask the same thing… reading the post I was fully expecting another undeclared ad but nope, just a random post to say she can’t drive. Dry as sand…

Although I wouldn’t want to ever put my life in Jades hands by getting into a car she’s driving. She seems way too out of it to have the proper reactions needed on the road. Such a shame ✨ casual magic ✨ can’t help her out.

Reactions: 5
New thread:
Unjaded Jade, the next literary sensation.
But will her new book have a German translation?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
New thread:
Unjaded Jade, the next literary sensation.
But will her new book have a German translation?
this is fantastic but may i suggest changig it to: will she also do a german translation?
because tbh we all know that she could easily do it herself, i mean she's basically fluent so why hire someone

• Haha
Reactions: 36
this is fantastic but may i suggest changig it to: will she also do a german translation?
because tbh we all know that she could easily do it herself, i mean she's basically fluent so why hire someone
I was going to say… if there’s ever a need for a German translation I really could see her claiming that she ‘helped’ to translate parts of it or something

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I was going to say… if there’s ever a need for a German translation I really could see her claiming that she ‘helped’ to translate parts of it or something
or that she is proofreading the translators copy :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course! Glad you like it haha x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Was it just me or were her eyes really puffy in the story where she was gallivanting through the meadow? Just an observation. Maybe she has hayfever. Either way, it made her look a little strange.

Reactions: 1
or that she is proofreading the translators copy :LOL:
When she grtsy the German translation printed she'll be all like "ich habe es eigentlich wirklich geschreiben!" when the Berlin copyshop guy asks her about it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
btw, do we have any intel on if jade is still with her german boyfriend of switzerlandgate fame?

btw, do we have any intel on if jade is still with her german boyfriend of switzerlandgate fame?
It was just a fling lol. Then he lost interest and they parted ways. But they never were bf/gf

It was just a fling lol. Then he lost interest and they parted ways. But they never were bf/gf
oh, really? didn't jade post insta stories while in switzerland that said stuff like "i love love" lol? i had assumed it was her boyfriend, if she was talking about love?

and how do we know he lost interest?

Reactions: 3
oh, really? didn't jade post insta stories while in switzerland that said stuff like "i love love" lol? i had assumed it was her boyfriend, if she was talking about love?

I guess Jade was too much of a positive gal and thought it was more than it actually was. I guess they went for a trip, she felt it's romantic and had to show it off to her viewers and then it bit her in the ass 🙃 Honestly it's super dumb to suggest love to thousands of your viewers when you're just on a dick trip spreading covid around Europe lol.

Besides, guy started dating another Minerva girl soon after.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Because he has a rotating door of Minerva girls who are in Berlin, she will have been replaced v easily

• Haha
Reactions: 6
omg her latest tiktok… lil update for you all (not that anyone will be surprised): jade HATES small talk, we should constantly all ask each other weirdly deep questions while the coming of age tik tok song plays in the background

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This is going to be really petty but I’m of the opinion that she shouldn’t be filming herself while driving

I know she’s not actually on her phone but I imagine she’s still focused on looking a certain way or portraying a certain image and it’s distracting

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.