Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many, many years ago I was a language student - two languages at that! I graduated worse in one language than when I started and a level of fluency in the other that I'd have expected by A Level. I never heard of these A1-C2 standards at the time (the modules I took are now named with those letters to give you a better idea where you're up to) but I doubt I was even B2 in my better language by the time I graduated and that was after 11 years of studying it (it may be that I was a bad student who didn't work hard enough. Or it may be that language degrees spend too much time on literature and culture and not enough time on learning the language.)

Reactions: 7
Isn't C2 the level at which one is able to follow and participate in highly technical, professional or academic texts or discussions with little to no supervision or help from supporting material? I've been an English speaker for the better part of my life and I cannot ever claim that I'm a C2 level speaker because you think you have perfect grasp on everything and then one heavily demanding text or an attempt to keep up with an academic conversation and boom, I feel like I'm trying to name colours back in second grade haha.

Some native speakers aren't C2 even at their own mother tongues lmao, I just love the delusion of these kids concerning their highly exaggerated skill sets.

Reactions: 15
Isn't C2 the level at which one is able to follow and participate in highly technical, professional or academic texts or discussions with little to no supervision or help from supporting material? I've been an English speaker for the better part of my life and I cannot ever claim that I'm a C2 level speaker because you think you have perfect grasp on everything and then one heavily demanding text or an attempt to keep up with an academic conversation and boom, I feel like I'm trying to name colours back in second grade haha.

Some native speakers aren't C2 even at their own mother tongues lmao, I just love the delusion of these kids concerning their highly exaggerated skill sets.
yeah there are definitely C2 exams (like the cambridge proficiency one) that even native speakers would struggle with parts of imo because in english speaking countries (in my generation anyway, it has changed now) we didn;t really study grammar. I assume this is all a made up story anyway, but if it isn't all it implies to me is that the level of testing in this course is a total sham. (by the way from what I have seen you write you are 100% one of the C2 level speakers that underestimate their ability!)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'd say it's a strong B2. For C1 it's too slow and basic. Her accent is also very noticeable, and at C1 you watch out and mimic the accent of the language you are speaking.

C2 means mother tongue lol and understand every accent the language has. (Regional accents)
I have to disagree here. Many native speakers don't understand every accent. And c2 doesn't require you to master the language as your mother tongue or to be fully bilingual (perfect accent, perfect grammar, native level vocabulary). In my opinion c2 means you can communicate similar to native speakers, so in writing perhaps it'll be hard to tell you're not native (though not impossible) but in spoken conversations it could be immediately obvious.

(I would say I'm c2 level in English, having lived in the UK for almost 9 years now, but I would not pretend to be a native English speaker, and I definitely sound foreign. Curious whether people can tell from my writing though).

Reactions: 13
I also think that a huge part of the discussion is missing the fact that the alleged person could have done their own work in their own time. A lot of language learning really is about independent study in your own time to learn the grammar and vocabulary, and the classes should be used more for interaction and speaking or explaining the more difficult concepts of grammar if need be.

It's totally possible that someone did get to a high level with the help of that course, but it's not just because of that course.

Reactions: 7
I also think that a huge part of the discussion is missing the fact that the alleged person could have done their own work in their own time. A lot of language learning really is about independent study in your own time to learn the grammar and vocabulary, and the classes should be used more for interaction and speaking or explaining the more difficult concepts of grammar if need be.

It's totally possible that someone did get to a high level with the help of that course, but it's not just because of that course.
Imo there shouldn't be any discussion here really. Jade lied and that's it. It is not attainable to go from A1 to C2, even C1 in a span of 3 months, no matter how you study. Maybe you would still remember a lot after the 3 months but thing about achieving each particular level of a language is that it's already sunk in your brain at least for some time. So even if someone goes from A1 to let's say B2 in 3 very intense months (i.e. doing nothing but studying the language every day for 8h), afterwards you'd simply forget majority of that - also that's why those extra fast courses are tit cause they're not sustainable in the long run. Remember Jade's French course lol? Jade is full of bullshit so I don't know why we're still discussing on how it could be possibly attainable. She should be called out instead and learn not to lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This might be me and my dysfunctional family but her and Folkert seem weirdly close. idk I could just never have my brother half naked in my room just chilling on my bed

Reactions: 18
This might be me and my dysfunctional family but her and Folkert seem weirdly close. idk I could just never have my brother half naked in my room just chilling on my bed
Their whole family excuse my phrasing here is fucked, her mum is creepy her had is a con man. No wonder they’re fucked up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really don't think it's weird that Folk was on her bed without a shirt.

Reactions: 12
Yup but what’s even more fucked up is posting a picture of your half naked brother laying on your bed on ig. At least he covered his nipples for the picture, wonder if she asked him to. Gahhhhh
3FA606FD-9CD2-4FE4-A733-EF1864381383.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yup but what’s even more fucked up is posting a picture of your half naked brother laying on your bed on ig. At least he covered his nipples for the picture, wonder if she asked him to. Gahhhhh
View attachment 629723
He looks so much like her, you can only hope he’s not as much of a prick as Jade

ETA: what is she doing? No mask in a library? Stupid covidiot

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I really don't think it's weird that Folk was on her bed without a shirt.
Same tbh, I think the whole family is highly dysfunctional but my imo it’s not really strange that he’s chilling shirtless in his own house

Reactions: 15
He looks so much like her, you can only hope he’s not as much of a prick as Jade

not sure what the situation is like elsewhere in england, but in London everyone over 18 can now get a jab, has she mentioned anything about getting one? wouldn;t surprise me if she was an antivaxxer

Reactions: 2
not sure what the situation is like elsewhere in england, but in London everyone over 18 can now get a jab, has she mentioned anything about getting one? wouldn;t surprise me if she was an antivaxxer
She did mention getting one? It was on here not that long ago as she got a text?
Imagine being abroad for the majority of the last two years and coming home and just using the NHS…. Her dad would hate someone who wasn’t “British” doing that…. Bunch of cocks

Reactions: 19
She did mention getting one? It was on here not that long ago as she got a text?
Imagine being abroad for the majority of the last two years and coming home and just using the NHS…. Her dad would hate someone who wasn’t “British” doing that…. Bunch of cocks
ah okay, sorry I only really follow her from here now lol I hadn't noticed. Yeah, and she is not even "british british" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: the whole family are so odd. I am really hoping her brother gets into Oxford :LOL:

Reactions: 5
Same tbh, I think the whole family is highly dysfunctional but my imo it’s not really strange that he’s chilling shirtless in his own house
I would legit kill my brother if he dared to lay his naked sweaty back on my sheets 😫
Either way, I wouldn’t post pictures of him like that to thousands of my followers lol.

I would legit kill my brother if he dared to lay his naked sweaty back on my sheets 😫
Either way, I wouldn’t post pictures of him like that to thousands of my followers lol.
I imagine he is going to launch some kind of influencer career so the whole family can start working in the MLM...

I thought if you’re sat down you don’t need to wear one? I might be wrong though..

Face coverings must be worn by law in libraries and reading rooms. I don't think libraries can set their own policy, it's a blanket rule set by the government.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.