Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly can’t wait to see the day when she drop this crap and has a personality transplant, she’s so horrible it’s insane
Yes please. She's insufferable.
Besides most probably Folkert is more intelligent than her. The biggest giveaway is that he's not flaunting it everywhere on social media.

924692D4-7B61-4B67-BB48-AFFB026641B4.jpeg

And then the guy looked at the title and thought „what a dumb kid lol”.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
why was she printing it herself, isn't this what your publisher does? Also 100% that story is made up anyway
Isn't she at home?
I'm pretty sure her parents have a printer (given her dad's job + lockdown so WFH) and she could have used that

Also, I will give her that she did sort of look a bit Billie Eilish when she was younger, but these days... nah.

Reactions: 7
there's just no way anyone could get to c2 in three months. you need to be immersed in the language for a considerable amount of time to achieve that. three months isnt enough for your brain to start thinking in that language. Also, it's not just a case of learning out of textbooks, you need to get used to how native speakers speak, the sort of slang they use, the way they structure their sentences. it's just a categorical lie.

Reactions: 18
I watched eve’s video from Berlin where she only spoke in German the other day, does anyone know what sort of level eve would be at?
Probably c1. Maybe low c2.
I believe a good a level grade puts you in B2. And good GCSE grade is A2.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
there's just no way anyone could get to c2 in three months. you need to be immersed in the language for a considerable amount of time to achieve that. three months isnt enough for your brain to start thinking in that language. Also, it's not just a case of learning out of textbooks, you need to get used to how native speakers speak, the sort of slang they use, the way they structure their sentences. it's just a categorical lie.
I'm surprised the company have let her make such a ridiculous claim imo

• Wow
why was she printing it herself, isn't this what your publisher does
i assume she printed it for a final proof read to check for mistakes and such. a lot of people prefer doing the final proof read on a printed copy rather than on their computer

I'm pretty sure her parents have a printer (given her dad's job + lockdown so WFH) and she could have used that
maybe their printer at home is broken lol...not everything is a conspiracy theory ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i assume she printed it for a final proof read to check for mistakes and such. a lot of people prefer doing the final proof read on a printed copy rather than on their computer

maybe their printer at home is broken lol...not everything is a conspiracy theory ;)
isn;t it the job of the editor to proof read though? no idea about publishing (as you can probably tell lol)

isn;t it the job of the editor to proof read though? no idea about publishing (as you can probably tell lol)
lol i'm no expert either. for sure the editor is doing a proof read too...but jade/most authors probably would want the book to be as perfect as possible before sending off the final version to the publisher i guess?

Reactions: 6
Sorry I don’t know much about languages, but her friend who apparently went from never speaking German to c2, is c2 level basically fluent?

I watched eve’s video from Berlin where she only spoke in German the other day, does anyone know what sort of level eve would be at?

I'd say it's a strong B2. For C1 it's too slow and basic. Her accent is also very noticeable, and at C1 you watch out and mimic the accent of the language you are speaking.

C2 means mother tongue lol and understand every accent the language has. (Regional accents)

Reactions: 14
Revisions, line edits, and copy edits happen between the editors and copy editors and authors in a Word Doc format. The author always gets consulted on changes even copy edits since sometimes things are intentionally written a certain way. Jade seems to be at the pass pages stage, where everything is formatted with spacing and chapter headings (maybe different fonts or diagrams) exactly how it will be for a reader, so they have to check that everything looks good. It’s more aesthetic than content at this point.

Reactions: 9
yeah C2 is the highest level you can get as a non native speaker
It is almost impossible to get, you have to be almost perfect and pretty much have better grammar than 85% of native speakers. To get that good through 3 months of some app/class/thing you would have to be a polyglot. Considering people working in the secret service/defence/at an embassy take at least a year to learn the language to an appropriate level, I highly doubt that someone went from not speaking a language to being perfectly fluent in 3 months. Soz for the rant, that just grinds my gears

Reactions: 10
Yes please. She's insufferable.
Besides most probably Folkert is more intelligent than her. The biggest giveaway is that he's not flaunting it everywhere on social media.

View attachment 627782
And then the guy looked at the title and thought „what a dumb kid lol”.
"I actually really wrote it."

Great sentence construction Jade.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It is almost impossible to get, you have to be almost perfect and pretty much have better grammar than 85% of native speakers. To get that good through 3 months of some app/class/thing you would have to be a polyglot. Considering people working in the secret service/defence/at an embassy take at least a year to learn the language to an appropriate level, I highly doubt that someone went from not speaking a language to being perfectly fluent in 3 months. Soz for the rant, that just grinds my gears
It's absolutely impossible to get from zero to C2 in 3 months no matter who you are.

Jade is basically a scammy liar, that's it. She's been using scammy MLM techniques for a while now and it messes with people's heads.

Reactions: 17
It's absolutely impossible to get from zero to C2 in 3 months no matter who you are.

Jade is basically a scammy liar, that's it. She's been using scammy MLM techniques for a while now and it messes with people's heads.
If she was that good, she’d have learned the German the first time she was there but it does not seem that she did. She’s only trying now :D

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly, I think it’s a very common thing to lie about. I’ve met so many people who have insisted they’re C2 in English, then you hear them actually speak it and they’re literally B2 at best lmao.

Reactions: 17
Honestly, I think it’s a very common thing to lie about. I’ve met so many people who have insisted they’re C2 in English, then you hear them actually speak it and they’re literally B2 at best lmao.
😂 true! I teach English as a foreign language so I know what the levels are but I guess generally people don't. her talking about her friend "thinking and having conversations" in german in no way means c2. I remember being able to do so in other languages at b1 level, it is actually possible to have conversations at a low level of language, just with lots of errors of course

😂 true! I teach English as a foreign language so I know what the levels are but I guess generally people don't. her talking about her friend "thinking and having conversations" in german in no way means c2. I remember being able to do so in other languages at b1 level, it is actually possible to have conversations at a low level of language, just with lots of errors of course
It’s got to the point where whenever someone tells me they’re C2, I just automatically assume they’re lying until I see it with my own eyes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s got to the point where whenever someone tells me they’re C2, I just automatically assume they’re lying until I see it with my own eyes 🤣
in my experience, the better people are the less they claim to be so, all the people I have met who are c2 in english actually underemphasise their abilties

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.