Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoy doing stuff by myself... its fun. But I don't pretend that its something revolutionary. Why does she have to frame everything as something that makes her unique and ✨not like other girls ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I enjoy doing stuff by myself... its fun. But I don't pretend that its something revolutionary. Why does she have to frame everything as something that makes her unique and ✨not like other girls ✨
yeah exactly, as if she has invented the concept of doing thinsg alone :rolleyes: ugh she is more insufferable every time

Reactions: 15
OMG I hate the 'Taking myself on a date' crap these YouTubers do too. Id kinda get it if they did something special as a one off like get dressed up all nice and go for a solo meal, but its never that 😭 Its always them going on a bike ride and then sitting by the sea/ a lake or whatever, thats NOT A DATE thats just spending time by yourself like literally every other adult does 😭

Reactions: 36
OMG I hate the 'Taking myself on a date' crap these YouTubers do too. Id kinda get it if they did something special as a one off like get dressed up all nice and go for a solo meal, but its never that 😭 Its always them going on a bike ride and then sitting by the sea/ a lake or whatever, thats NOT A DATE thats just spending time by yourself like literally every other adult does 😭
yeah exactly, also for someone who has moved/studied abroad by herself (as in without knowing anyone there previously) surely doing things alone should be pretty normal for her? Iguess she is revelling in the alone time after being crammed into a room with 2 other people for months though

Reactions: 14
Literally I feel like being an adult is just getting to be ok with doing things by yourself, whether that's travelling or going to the cinema or whatever. It's not dating yourself, it's just learning to enjoy your own company and independence.
I honestly wouldn't even mind if she talked about the joy in just doing things alone and trying to normalise it. I think it's semi-normal as it is, but social media doesn't exactly portray it to be and then there's the normal anxiety of looking weird/like a loner (or whatever).

Reactions: 8
Legit Jade thinks she's a revolutionary and now tries to teach about the most basic thing every normal humans have been doing since forever.
What would we do without you 🧚‍♀️Jade🧚‍♀️, thank you for ✨daring✨ me to go out to the park alone on a date with ✨myself✨.
GAHHHHH 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i think it's like the most narcissistic thing ever (and i don't mean just being by yourself, as an introvert i actually enjoy that, but framing it as a 'special date' when they're just doing things alone like Jade did).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
it’s only a matter of time until she buys herself a self engagement ring, mark my words

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am a big fan of confident women, but what the heck is she on? My mild annoyance has progressed to raging hate while her sense of humility and introspection plummeted to minus 500. I can only repeat myself, but what the heck. I wonder how people can deal with her in real life.

Reactions: 19
Meanwhile, here on planet Earth, the rest of us have spent the last year isolating and NOT going out for adventures and soaking up our own company every damn day.

She is completely clueless about the pandemic and how it has affected us all.

In 20 years' time, when Jade's children ask her about the great pandemic of 2020, Jade will be like 'Pandemic? What pandemic?'

• Haha
  • Angry
it’s only a matter of time until she buys herself a self engagement ring, mark my words
She's already done that 😂 I remember a while back she posted a story about how she bought herself a ring and wrote something along the lines of "I'm getting married to myself"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She's already done that 😂 I remember a while back she posted a story about how she bought herself a ring and wrote something along the lines of "I'm getting married to myself"
wasn't that the ring she bought in Korea made by *local Korean women in a female-owned shop* (even though there was no certificate so they could have bought them from a supplier for all she knows)

Reactions: 10
wasn't that the ring she bought in Korea made by *local Korean women in a female-owned shop* (even though there was no certificate so they could have bought them from a supplier for all she knows)
I think so, maybe. I remember her saying how she was married to herself or whatever because it was a while back when people were speculating whether her and Niklas were in a relationship or not and this sort of denied that I guess.

Reactions: 5
Her whole body positivity thing also just feels a bit exaggerated/staged to me

The majority of her IG pictures look fine and honestly hardly show off her body, or if they do she has styled herself very well. The few pictures which would be more likely to attract body shaming are because she's wearing comfier/sporting clothes, or she has posted the pictures just to show off how 'bad' her body is, or has otherwise drawn attention to her body through caption/text

I think there's a lot of room for realistic portrayal of bodies on social media, but the way influencers and Jade are going about it is just not it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.