Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucky me, I got featured in her Insta-story (the last comment)! I wasn't refering to her body at all with my comment, but okay, I see that it had to serve her narrative of "positivity-queEen". (Just kill me, that girl is so annoying.)
we all know that anyone asking valid questions to jade about her behaviour will be slapped with the "cancel culture/ cyberbullying" label

Reactions: 11
Her whole body positivity thing also just feels a bit exaggerated/staged to me

The majority of her IG pictures look fine and honestly hardly show off her body, or if they do she has styled herself very well. The few pictures which would be more likely to attract body shaming are because she's wearing comfier/sporting clothes, or she has posted the pictures just to show off how 'bad' her body is, or has otherwise drawn attention to her body through caption/text

I think there's a lot of room for realistic portrayal of bodies on social media, but the way influencers and Jade are going about it is just not it
Agreed, end of the day she is a slim, conventionally attractive white woman. Body positivity is really important for everyone, but the whole point of it is to uplift people who do not fit that beauty standard, plus she was really exaggerating that pic and arching her back to the point where it just looks weird?
That said, anyone who messaged her insulting her body is an absolute wrongen

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think there's a lot of room for realistic portrayal of bodies on social media, but the way influencers and Jade are going about it is just not it
It would probably be more progressive to just post the pictures and not draw attention to physical features that need to be "embraced". Just treat it like a normal body, Jade drawing attention to her stomach/whatever makes it seem that for some reason it's seen as a negative thing? I remember she made that igtv of her wearing the red dress and spoke for like three minutes about her "tummy". Idk about you guys, but on social media when I see people talking about specific "Imperfections" that we need to embrace, it makes me a bit self conscious because until that point I had never even considered that certain features could be seen as imperfections. I get the same feeling with Jade sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It would probably be more progressive to just post the pictures and not draw attention to physical features that need to be "embraced". Just treat it like a normal body, Jade drawing attention to her stomach/whatever makes it seem that for some reason it's seen as a negative thing? I remember she made that igtv of her wearing the red dress and spoke for like three minutes about her "tummy". Idk about you guys, but on social media when I see people talking about specific "Imperfections" that we need to embrace, it makes me a bit self conscious because until that point I had never even considered that certain features could be seen as imperfections. I get the same feeling with Jade sometimes.
yeah exactly, posing sticking your stomach out to make a point is still pointing out that it is not a "desirable" thing, just posting normally with no explanation would normalise "normal" bodies

Reactions: 20

The majority of her IG pictures look fine and honestly hardly show off her body, or if they do she has styled herself very well. The few pictures which would be more likely to attract body shaming are because she's wearing comfier/sporting clothes, or she has posted the pictures just to show off how 'bad' her body is, or has otherwise drawn attention to her body through caption/text

absolutely, of course everyone can and does feel insecure about their body but it is just a fact that the body positivity movement was started by and for people with marginalized bodies. Anyone can post about insecurities obviously but pictures along the lines "look, my tummy sticks out too when I'm bloated/when I stick it out" don't help at all because it makes it seem like there needs to be a justification or reason for it to stick out...

Reactions: 15
Lucky me, I got featured in her Insta-story (the last comment)! I wasn't refering to her body at all with my comment, but okay, I see that it had to serve her narrative of "positivity-queEen". (Just kill me, that girl is so annoying.)
Honestly, when you're mildly popular and post on social media you'd always get some stupid hate comments of that type whether you're actually obese or have a "perfect" ig model body. I don't mean that it makes it okay but the thing I'm trying to say is that such generic hate comments (like generic "you're ugly" "you're fat") don't really portray the state of society too well. It seems like she was eagerly waiting for such comments and posted that picture in the sole aim of getting some of these to then be able to post screenshots of these and preach about self love and body positivity. She absolutely loves that. Just look at her smug smile in that picture lol. She sticked out her belly as much as she could to trigger some random hate comments. It's the same when she posts these try hard gross selfies to get comments that she's ugly BUT she's so not like other girls and she looves her ugly faces. She's super insecure and it shows. And people hate desperation.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Absolutely, she’s pushing her belly out in the pic just to be GAHHHHH NOT LIKE OTHER GALS YOU GUYSSSS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my god her new video 😭 Its like a parody

Five minutes of her chatting tit about how great she is and all the things she likes about herself (that's not confidence, thats narcissism)

Then she says her ~Minerva~ housemate asks super deep questions that reeally make her think. Then she gives an example of that type of question- 'how did that make you feel?' 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is that really super deep hahaha???

Also there's a long section where she forgot to put music which is hilarious, it's so much funnier without the music

Loads of references to her being an overemotional feeling Pisces too 🧚‍♀️🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone else find it bizarre that she rocked up to the german zoom call in a sports bra? I personally think it’s a bit inappropriate and unprofessional to attend an online class wearing just a sports bra 🤷‍♀️.
Maybe she only had the camera on her face though idk

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jade's new video:
"60% of my songs aRnE'T iN ENglIsH: German songs I love, Portuguese songs I love (remember my BRAZILIAN roommates?), French songs I love"
Reminded me of Evil Rachel :ROFLMAO: "Prince I can sing, Sheila I can sing..."

Also ANOTHER god-awful poem. She says she feels "awk" while reading but let's face it, she thinks she's amazing
1623342520252.png

• Haha
Jade's new video:
"60% of my songs aRnE'T iN ENglIsH: German songs I love, Portuguese songs I love (remember my BRAZILIAN roommates?), French songs I love"
Reminded me of Evil Rachel :ROFLMAO: "Prince I can sing, Sheila I can sing..."

Also ANOTHER god-awful poem. She says she feels "awk" while reading but let's face it, she thinks she's amazing
View attachment 611583
wow she is so cultured :rolleyes: surprised there is no mention of dutch?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just started watching,2 ridiculous points already "every time I learn a language" kind of implies she speaks any of the languages she has learned to a good level, also "I love dutch music, i love german music.." etc etc, as if "dutch" is a genre of music :rolleyes:

• Heart
I've just started watching,2 ridiculous points already "every time I learn a language" kind of implies she speaks any of the languages she has learned to a good level, also "I love dutch music, i love german music.." etc etc, as if "dutch" is a genre of music :rolleyes:
to be fair, I find different countries have varying styles. Like French indie music has a different style to British indie music. But I mean to listen to songs based on what language theyre in is kind of nonsensical to me, just listen to what you like

• Heart
Reactions: 10
to be fair, I find different countries have varying styles. Like French indie music has a different style to British indie music. But I mean to listen to songs based on what language theyre in is kind of nonsensical to me, just listen to what you like
yeah I get that, but I doubt dutch indie and rap have much in common

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Or you could just not send people actual hate- that’s kinda pathetic tbh

Reactions: 5
Or you could just not send people actual hate- that’s kinda pathetic tbh
I'm afraid that I don't understand you. You say that I'm pathetic and that my comment was hateful?

I wouldn't classify calling someone "full on themselves" after three consecutive stories heart-eyeing themselves in the mirror before talking to the camera like they found the cure for cancer while all they did was discovering the concept of spending time with yourself "hateful" exactly. But if course everybody has different ideas where to draw the boarder there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.