Unjadedjade #9 nature gahl and her latest scam, fluent in german cause she’s been to amsterdam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corona has absolutely KILLED Minerva.
yeah exactly, the only positive was the travelling, everything is online now, and the course just clearly causes burnout and MH issues

Reactions: 28
The Dutch comment absolutely threw me. As a native Dutch speaker I can assure you she doesn't sound Dutch at all because, shocker... she can hardly speak Dutch. I'll truly never understand why this girl thinks she is some linguistic miracle. I'm currently learning German and while it's has similarities to Dutch, it's still very different and challenging. Why not focus on learning the language of the country you keep bringing up as a "diversity token" before jumping onto another one?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
why does she think she sounds dutch when speaking german 😭😭😭 that‘s the only tragic thing about it. i don‘t mind her beginner mistakes and accent but why does she think her dutch identity revolves around everything
as a dutch person I can confirm she really doesn't......😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
To be fair, I watched her ‘speaking Dutch for the whole day’ video,, and she’s not that bad. I mean, she’s absolutely not a fluent speaker at all!! But there were a few sentences that a non-native speaker wouldn’t really come up with. If her family in the Netherlands were only speaking Dutch to each other (and English to jade), she would probably pick up some stuff! I do hate that she compares Dutch and German so much, obviously they are similar in a way,, but German is so much more harder!!
Okay, that was my mini rant haha

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To be fair, I watched her ‘speaking Dutch for the whole day’ video,, and she’s not that bad. I mean, she’s absolutely not a fluent speaker at all!! But there were a few sentences that a non-native speaker wouldn’t really come up with. If her family in the Netherlands were only speaking Dutch to each other (and English to jade), she would probably pick up some stuff! I do hate that she compares Dutch and German so much, obviously they are similar in a way,, but German is so much more harder!!
Okay, that was my mini rant haha
Nah it's bullshit, Jade always exagerrates everything to make herself more special (and her non-existent language skills too).

ugh
616B36EE-34FC-49BC-ACA1-3C603F354BAB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The her speaking German video seems so scripted/staged to me lmao, it's honestly just very sad

Also, she has not mentioned having COVID tests which makes me wonder if she's even following the advice for amber countries - she's meant to have them on day 2 and 8. She's also meant to be quarantining at home

I know someone who travelled from an amber country and only did the day 2 test, never quarantined and was never bothered about it by anyone who should be checking this stuff, so presumably it's fairly easy to pull a Jade and travel around without being tested

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nah it's bullshit, Jade always exagerrates everything to make herself more special (and her non-existent language skills too).

ugh
View attachment 608385
Lmao I am Dutch,, I’m also very interested in languages. She is absolutely not fluent, but some phrases are also not really taught in language classes. Her Dutch is not good, but she does speak it in a very different way than other non natives

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s just posted to IG that she’s reading Khaled Hosseini’s A Thousand Splendid Suns (which I just finished and would 100% recommend)

it deals with sexual abuse, domestic violence, war, child marriage and the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan, I can only imagine what she’ll say about it, if she tried to pretend she knows/cares about any of the topics in it

Lmao I am Dutch,, I’m also very interested in languages. She is absolutely not fluent, but some phrases are also not really taught in language classes. Her Dutch is not good, but she does speak it in a very different way than other non natives
Do we know she did it on her own or her mom taught her though. Jade knew zero Dutch and only decided to start showing off her various questionable language skills for videos. It's not like she spoke it earlier or learned some bits as a child so I doubt she has any ✨natural✨special✨ intuitive✨ understanding of Dutch. And also Jade is a compulsive liar so.

Do we know she did it on her own or her mom taught her though. Jade knew zero Dutch and only decided to start showing off her various questionable language skills for videos. It's not like she spoke it earlier or learned some bits as a child so I doubt she has any ✨natural✨special✨ intuitive✨ understanding of Dutch. And also Jade is a compulsive liar so.
I'm pretty sure she's said her mum spoke it to her a bit when she was a kid but never bothered with her brother who's what 3/4 years younger? So has had some exposure to the language but not at all to the extent that she can understand or speak it fluently herself. She massively flipflops between how she presents her dutch knowledge to her audience tho depending on how she can make herself seem more superior to us mere mortals :/ . In her learning dutch video she acts like she cant speak it at all and I was then actually impressed with her conversation with her mum bc she didn't sound too bad (I speak dutch btw) when in reality she already had somewhat of a solid foundation in basic things like how it should sound and conversational vocab but by pretending to know absolutely nothing that made her speaking seem super impressive, but will then present herself as totally fluent in it when it comes to learning other languages bc that makes her look more worldly and knowledgeable

Reactions: 23
I've harped on about this before but the more I see both "retuning to England" and "self-growth" appear as topics in her stories, I can't help thinking how Jade has almost completely opted out of the self-growth process most people have had to go through this past year.

Forced and involuntaty growth - but growth all the same when some of us casually said a "bye, see you later" to a friend and then didn't meet them again for a year, or when young people were separated from their families during important holidays not because they were prepping to travel but because they couldn't go on the 30 minute drive home.

Being in touch with one feelings and affirming that I deserve abundance or whatever is nice and all, but when that's the take-away from a year that has been such a burgen to people who have ultimately done their best and gotten through it... that's very little tbh, and it's weird that Jade would guide her fans through this reset challenge when many of her fans will have faced much more substantial challenges recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why on earth does she always go for those unflattering camera angles? I see too much of her nostrils in the screenshots posted here :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
Why on earth does she always go for those unflattering camera angles? I see too much of her nostrils in the screenshots posted here :ROFLMAO:
Cause she's such a relatable, quirky nature gal.

Honestly I think she's just trying to hide how insecure she is about herself.

Reactions: 10
Honestly if I was Jade I would dread my own company. The more time she spends taking herself on dates the more annoying and dumb she becomes.
92089780-6677-4FE0-8308-58A9DDB4B74C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly if I was Jade I would dread my own company. The more time she spends taking herself on dates the more annoying and dumb she becomes.
View attachment 609819
I know it is not just her, but I hate this whole thing of "taking yourself on a date" , what about just "taking a trip in London by myself" ? How is spending time alone something so amazing she is "daring" us to do so?
Her lack of quarantine is just ridiculous, people like her are the reason we are now debating the June 21st deadline and cases among yougn people are rising again

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I know it is not just her, but I hate this whole thing of "taking yourself on a date" , what about just "taking a trip in London by myself" ? How is spending time alone something so amazing she is "daring" us to do so?
Her lack of quarantine is just ridiculous, people like her are the reason we are now debating the June 21st deadline and cases among yougn people are rising again
Literally I feel like being an adult is just getting to be ok with doing things by yourself, whether that's travelling or going to the cinema or whatever. It's not dating yourself, it's just learning to enjoy your own company and independence.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.