Unjaded Jade #3 All about casual magic because her real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems exactly like the type she would go for.
This guy has a start up dedicated to reducing carbon emission and one of the few photos he has on his insta are one with a bmw and one with an old tractor with a full ass chimney 🤣😭 i cannot

Edit: oh yeah and every photo is from a different exotic location where one has to fly by plane

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
He doesn't look like the type who wants a girlfriend at the moment. He strikes me as a guy who wants no strings, or maybe a bit of fun while travelling.

I can't see Jade as the type to have a fling. I feel she is very naive and may get attached. I could be wrong though. Let's just see.

Reactions: 13
in her latest video she says "I bet you can't even put a date on the worst day of your life" lmao in my opinion this shows her privilege because a lot of the time when something significantly bad happens eg a death of a parent or someone as close or a traumatic event people will remember the date

"I was plugged into poor mental health following the pandemic paranoia" jeeez is this the sort of stuff they do in their creative writing classes? That's like a 10 year old who just learnt what alliteration was for the first time.
omg. I just cannot how privileged!!!!

I don’t know Jade! Maybe when my Dad died, or when my family couldn’t even afford school uniform so i had the shame of needing to take it out of the school’s lost property. Or when my mum told us she was going to kill herself and i didn’t see her for a week. Or when my daughter was put into NICU and i only had 15 minutes visitation a day. I could name so many ‘worst days’!! And I know all of my friends could as well. I have multiple friends who were raped. Who have lost parents. Who have been attacked by their boyfriends! One friend (who is from the middle east) literally spent a year locked in her bedroom because her father was controlling. Like what the duck!!!! I just cannot relate to her one bit.

Surely her worst day was being rejected from Oxford anyway?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I don't have insta ... does anyone have screenshots on what's going on atm re Switzerland/her new love interest?! I'm v intrigued

But guys, the cafe are good because they pay their staff more than minimum wage!!!!!

I know Berlin is very international but all I could think about when I read her stories was how irritated I would be if a deluded privileged student like Jade came in and started asking me all sorts of questions in English, simply assuming the staff/cafe would A) have time for her during a pandemic and B) speak good enough English to assist with her project
This thread moves too fast, but I live in Berlin and have gone to the donut shop she did many times, and lots of the people working there don't even speak German, so that's deff not an issue (probably the only non-issue here).

Reactions: 2
right, after last night and the fact Christmas has been cancelled for so many people, I will absolutely not tolerate any ✨casual magic✨ or switzerland content

Reactions: 13
right, after last night and the fact Christmas has been cancelled for so many people, I will absolutely not tolerate any ✨casual magic✨ or switzerland content
I wonder what this means if she intended to travel back to the uk?

Reactions: 4
Wow this girl is an actual moron.

Sure be selfish and go to Switzerland but how dumb do you have to be to post it on your public Instagram when the situation is so bad in Europe right now... She keeps showing why she got rejected from Oxford.

I believe where her family home is just went into to Tier 4 (if you type in Jade Bowler GCSES it comes up with her old school). If she goes home I’m going to be so mad.

Reactions: 20
quite a few people calling out her travelling on her latest insta post. Also this tree planting thing she is promoting seems like a scam that she hasn't researched at all to check if it is a good idea, typical of the daughter of someone who runs an MLM i guess

Nope, although no doubt she'll claim she's fluent like she tried to with Dutch
it was so cringe when she was in a supermarket (I think) saying she kept accidentally using dutch words instead of german... as if somehow over the course of about 3 months she has learned and spoken so much it was totally natural :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is trying waaaaaaay too hard with the whole positivity thing. Genuinely happy and positive people don't shout about how amazing life is, they just...live it.

Their positivity radiates from them which makes them pretty charming and charismatic. Jade isn't being either of those right now. And I don't want to sound like I am being mean about her looks, but she looks pretty tired lately. That messed up uni schedule is taking its toll.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is trying waaaaaaay too hard with the whole positivity thing. Genuinely happy and positive people don't shout about how amazing life is, they just...live it.

Their positivity radiates from them which makes them pretty charming and charismatic. Jade isn't being either of those right now. And I don't want to sound like I am being mean about her looks, but she looks pretty tired lately. That messed up uni schedule is taking its toll.
yeh it is exactly the same as her constantly saying that she is glad she didn't get into Oxford

Reactions: 2
He looks

It's just because she wants people to think she's sooooo inspirational. She wants likes and she wants the influencer lifestyle.

Meanwhile in the real world, the real inspirational people are the ones who quietly and humbly get on with things without showing off.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.