Unjaded Jade #3 All about casual magic because her real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck? I’ve been missing out on meeting my friends, traveling and embarking into new projects all year long, just because I wanted to protect myself and my loved ones as much as I could. And this brat goes and crosses a border just to go f*ck (but it’ll be ✨ casually magic sex ✨ which I guess makes it OK) with her newfound (German) German lover in the Alps, in a Heidi-meets-Juice-Plus fashion. Poor German person - they’ve yet to realize the dummkopf they’re with.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I just can't comprehend how annoying she is going out to the Alps how can she be that bleeping selfish

Reactions: 11
One thing is being selfish enough to travel to another bleeping country when Germany's in lockdown (and unneccessary travel in general) but another thing is being DUMB ENOUGH to publicize it to your 200k+ followers on instagram. But she knows a LOT of them will be like ✨Jade found love✨ and see the ✨casual magic✨

Reactions: 23
I'm just...appalled at this girl's selfishness. I might have to step away from her content for a while, because, as someone whose country was VERY badly hit by covid because of idiots like her, I'm just too mad to say anything even remotely nice about her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
what I don't understand is that the Alps are also in Germany... why not just stay there instead of travelling to a whole new country💀

Reactions: 18
So you’re telling me that me and my boyfriend spent 5 months apart and only communicated via FaceTime/phone calls/texts and even now we’re only meeting up about once every 2 months (work permitting) because we’re trying to be as safe as we can (and I still feel guilty about seeing him), yet Jade can run off with possibly a stranger or someone not from her household just because she can. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. Yes Jade, love is fun, but is it worth risking making someone seriously ill or worse?

Sorry for the rant, all the influencers are getting to me at the moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
if they're in a secluded cabin the alps, would they have contact with anyone? seriously, i thought Jade had common sense but I guess all she can do is regurgitate facts for her A-Levels and go on about how "woke" she is with all of her knowledge and awareness of the world, but little does she know, there are almost 400k active cases of COVID in Germany and almost 100k in Switzerland, and some people, even in my country of Australia where an outbreak of 30 sets people and their contacts into lockdown, haven't seen their family interstate because of selfish pricks who pretend the pandemic doesn't exist.

she said in her course q&a video that she's very closely befriended the guy behind that carbon offsetting startup company

very closely befriended = dating?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If that's the guy I can't wait for her to find out how carbon offsetting is not actually a good solution to the climate crisis. (I work in an environmental group).

Also I can't believe she travelled to a different country for a break with her new partner. She's lost the last bit of respect I actually had for her.

Reactions: 20
She doesn’t give a crap about the environment. Jade Bowler is the only thing she gives a damn about at the moment.

Reactions: 22
if they're in a secluded cabin the alps, would they have contact with anyone? seriously, i thought Jade had common sense but I guess all she can do is regurgitate facts for her A-Levels and go on about how "woke" she is with all of her knowledge and awareness of the world, but little does she know, there are almost 400k active cases of COVID in Germany and almost 100k in Switzerland, and some people, even in my country of Australia where an outbreak of 30 sets people and their contacts into lockdown, haven't seen their family interstate because of selfish pricks who pretend the pandemic doesn't exist.

she said in her course q&a video that she's very closely befriended the guy behind that carbon offsetting startup company

I assume they would have contact with the people who work at the Swiss border, people in shops, the people who own where they're staying etc.

Reactions: 6

Interestingly the co-founder of the carbon offsetting company posted this on his story today:unsure: looks a lot like Switzerland to me... must be easy to do an assignment on a company when you're in bed with the guy who runs it

9B63DCEF-1DDD-4DCE-96FD-07FE681A619A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Interestingly the co-founder of the carbon offsetting company posted this on his story today:unsure: looks a lot like Switzerland to me... must be easy to do an assignment on a company when you're in bed with the guy who runs it

View attachment 352577
it's totally him. And he also attends a ✨casual magic✨university in Berlin, so he and Jade can totally relate

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
it's totally him. And he also attends a ✨casual magic✨university in Berlin, so he and Jade can totally relate
He’s been to Australia as well, possibly the same time that she was there, I wonder if she met him there and has now reconnected?Jade would 100% call that ✨casual magic✨

• Haha
i wonder when she does the big reveal, it will definitely be in the form of a cringe QandA entitled "meet by boyfriend" or something similar

Reactions: 2
i wonder when she does the big reveal, it will definitely be in the form of a cringe QandA entitled "meet by boyfriend" or something similar
nah, don't think so. Jade's brand is revealing enough to spark ~curiosity~~ but remaining secretive enough to remain ~mysterious~~

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot picture her getting with a boyfriend so I will instead picture them as scrabble friends. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m tempted to send articles of how bad the epidemic is in Germany and Switzerland... she’s an idiot for travelling.

Also, maybe her new “love” is one of her housemates? I can’t really see how she’s managed to develop a relationship with someone new in these times?
In one of her videos that shows her notion, she has a section on like what would make today better, and you can see the name of a guy that she wants to visit - so I assume it's him. Forgot his name though!

In one of her videos that shows her notion, she has a section on like what would make today better, and you can see the name of a guy that she wants to visit - so I assume it's him. Forgot his name though!
1608384902861.png

This is what I saw - his name is Niklas and you can look him up on her Insta. Just saw he is the same person as mentioned in the snow in Switzerland above!

Last edited:
Jade is classic example of big fish, little pond. She was incredibly bright at A-Level and still probably is very book smart, but she has no real life skills and so had to go to an ✨exclusive✨ university because she's still broken that Oxford rejected her. She can't handle the fact that maybe other people were better suited to Oxford than she was, and that going to a very good Russell Group university would have been just as impressive. She's always been told she's the best and so now has to continue doing things that make her stand out

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.