Unjaded Jade #3 All about casual magic because her real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posting videos and photos from switzerland is just tone deaf. Aren't we supposed to be able to relate to studytubers? I will never take life advice from someone who is so privileged that the normal rules of life don't apply to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her posting videos and photos from switzerland is just tone deaf. Aren't we supposed to be able to relate to studytubers? I will never take life advice from someone who is so privileged that the normal rules of life don't apply to them.
this is why i had to unfollow her. she is so unbelievably privilleged and doesn't seem to think anything she does is wrong

Reactions: 11
There's something deeply ironic about her posts on materialism which are also ads, even the ones about trees while she's travelling around.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So you’re telling me that me and my boyfriend spent 5 months apart and only communicated via FaceTime/phone calls/texts and even now we’re only meeting up about once every 2 months (work permitting) because we’re trying to be as safe as we can (and I still feel guilty about seeing him), yet Jade can run off with possibly a stranger or someone not from her household just because she can. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. Yes Jade, love is fun, but is it worth risking making someone seriously ill or worse?

Sorry for the rant, all the influencers are getting to me at the moment!
I feel this. I haven't seen my boyfriend for a year. For a year. Even tho I spent this autumn (studying there) in Scotland and he lives in England. But as two households weren't permitted to meet inside we weren't able to meet. I also didn't want to put his family in risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Having a little look at his Instagram and came across this. Nice to see these rich kids see minimum wage and poverty as a “lifestyle” they can be tourists to... Can’t put into words how gross I find this, but I can see why he and Jade get along. Both tone deaf and ignorant.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
In one of her videos that shows her notion, she has a section on like what would make today better, and you can see the name of a guy that she wants to visit - so I assume it's him. Forgot his name though!

View attachment 352953
This is what I saw - his name is Niklas and you can look him up on her Insta. Just saw he is the same person as mentioned in the snow in Switzerland above!
What video is this from?

Having a little look at his Instagram and came across this. Nice to see these rich kids see minimum wage and poverty as a “lifestyle” they can be tourists to... Can’t put into words how gross I find this, but I can see why he and Jade get along. Both tone deaf and ignorant.
I’m pretty sure as part of the Australian working holiday visa you have to do some work on a farm to be able to get another year of the visa or something like that? I know people who worked on a farm for a while while they were in Australia. I agree that the caption is horrible and tone deaf though!

Oh. My. God.

Reactions: 3
haha im so glad we found him and tracked them down, but seriously i cant imagine why was it nesessery to travel to Swiss when they could have sex in Berlin,oh wait Jade is in that horrible shared and overpriced Minerva accomodation maybe not after all.

• Haha
This makes me incredibly angry 😡 I'm so disgusted imagine what kind of mindset and personality he has

Reactions: 4
Is this the reason why she picked Berlin and not London? To make sure she’d be around him?

Reactions: 2
in her latest video she says "I bet you can't even put a date on the worst day of your life" lmao in my opinion this shows her privilege because a lot of the time when something significantly bad happens eg a death of a parent or someone as close or a traumatic event people will remember the date

"I was plugged into poor mental health following the pandemic paranoia" jeeez is this the sort of stuff they do in their creative writing classes? That's like a 10 year old who just learnt what alliteration was for the first time.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
in her latest video she says "I bet you can't even put a date on the worst day of your life" lmao in my opinion this shows her privilege because a lot of the time when something significantly bad happens eg a death of a parent or someone as close or a traumatic event people will remember the date

"I was plugged into poor mental health following the pandemic paranoia" jeeez is this the sort of stuff they do in their creative writing classes? That's like a 10 year old who just learnt what alliteration was for the first time.
The worst days of my life are burned into my brain, I can tell you exactly when I've had the most traumatic days of my life. Jade can get in the bin, not all of us are lucky enough to have our bad days just be 'oh no I woke up feeling a bit sad today :('

Reactions: 21
Do we know if she is coming back to UK for Christmas? I presume Jade's family live in a now Tier 4 area.

Reactions: 1

The fact she’s called it “paranoia” is enough to understand quite where her priorities lie. Jade, this is not paranoia this is a deadly disease that has killed millions of loved ones. Paranoia suggests being scared of something which is not likely to actually happen or be dangerous. Typical jade using big flouncy fluffy language in the wrong situations.

Reactions: 15
Do we know if she is coming back to UK for Christmas? I presume Jade's family live in a now Tier 4 area.
If she does she’ll come out with all excuses, I don’t know what her plan is for being in Europe post brexit?

Reactions: 3
I feel this. I haven't seen my boyfriend for a year. For a year. Even tho I spent this autumn (studying there) in Scotland and he lives in England. But as two households weren't permitted to meet inside we weren't able to meet. I also didn't want to put his family in risk.
this must be so diffcult for you both, but thank god some people are actually following the rules. well done, i have seen my bf as lukcily i live with him, or else i wouldn't have. why is it that in this thread we all follow rules yet influences don't?!

im sorry,,, this has to be a joke? ( a very badly taste one)

Reactions: 2
What is his insta?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.