Unjaded Jade #3 All about casual magic because her real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legit them going to Dubai is somehow more genuine that Jade in Berlin.
I think (although enfiriating) Dubai isn't classed as a high risk area is it? which is why Jades trip to Switzerland is kind of worse. I wonder if she ever addresses it?

Reactions: 6
I think (although enfiriating) Dubai isn't classed as a high risk area is it? which is why Jades trip to Switzerland is kind of worse. I wonder if she ever addresses it?
Nah course she doesn’t, unless she does a video about why she can’t go home..... why she left her flight back to the uk to the lasted date. She’ll never tell us about this dick she’s been searching for until they break up (this implies they’re together, which we don’t know, he could easily be using her)

Reactions: 5
Nah course she doesn’t, unless she does a video about why she can’t go home..... why she left her flight back to the uk to the lasted date. She’ll never tell us about this dick she’s been searching for until they break up (this implies they’re together, which we don’t know, he could easily be using her)
Having watched that video of her talking about that 2/3(?) day holiday romance, which she acted like was some kind of serious relationship, when she was travelling around Europe she really seems like the kind of person who thinks relationships are much more serious than they are when the other person sees it as a casual thing imo. I guess we can look forward to more crying photos on her insta soon :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure he probably ended it when she used the words fell in love. Bit full on

Reactions: 13
Lets not pretend that she actually planned to stay in Germany just because border closure was a real possibility. She just didn't expect the whole thing to affect her, like she never thought through travelling to Switzerland or not self-isolating when she should be. She isn't playing 4d chess, she's just not thinking or caring at all.

Reactions: 26
I also feel like Jade falls in love very easily (not that that’s a bad thing)! But she tends to over romanticise things a lot, e.g. talking about the trees in Berlin in her latest Instagram post. I think her definition of love is very broad in comparison to a lot of other people’s definitions, and I agree, it could definitely scare someone off if you say it too soon!

Reactions: 21
If she gets her heart handed to her in several pieces, I can't say I'll feel any sympathy. She's incredibly selfish and spoiled and the fact that she keeps banging on about romanticized city scapes when she should have been isolating in the first place is incredibly irresponsible. She can churn out a "still learning, ever growing, casual magic" slogan every damn day but I have no respect for her anymore. Ruining your life by dumb choices is one thing but risking so many people through the inability to follow the rules is an entirely different calibre of nonsense. Good on those people who have commented on her IG, she thinks she can brush it off by putting it into her stories instead of her feed. Cannot even stand her dumbass smile because of the stuff she's done so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The fact the village was small place of 300 people makes it just worse. As someone who has grown up in a small community I understand how devastating covid could be. Small communities normally are more shielded with more remote locations but it's no help if outsiders like Jade decide to come there for no reason at all. Also in small villages the population tends to be more aged and hospitals further away. I wonder if any of this crossed her mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Doesn’t Switzerland have mad penalties for people breaking the covid laws there? My friend is half swiss and was supposed to stay with her sister for xmas there but now is spending it alone in spain because they only have a tiny flat and if you break the two week quarantine you get a 10k fine.
I don't get how this sort of thing doesn’t worry jade, she clearly is so ignorant she doesn’t even know these fines and penalties exist or she does know but risked it coz she knows her family is rich enough to pay it off for her

Reactions: 20
Doesn’t Switzerland have mad penalties for people breaking the covid laws there? My friend is half swiss and was supposed to stay with her sister for xmas there but now is spending it alone in spain because they only have a tiny flat and if you break the two week quarantine you get a 10k fine.
I don't get how this sort of thing doesn’t worry jade, she clearly is so ignorant she doesn’t even know these fines and penalties exist or she does know but risked it coz she knows her family is rich enough to pay it off for her
genuinley think she is just so priveledged she is not used to bad things happeningto her, hence why the oxford rejection was so hard for her t

Reactions: 15
What surprised me outside of her ignorance is that some of the IG comments talk about how she showed them that COVID really does affect people. I'm going to assume they either work or go to school, COVID has therefore probably affected you during the first lockdown (more so than it did Jade) and probably still continues to affect you today, that or the people are Jade levels of ignorant.

Reactions: 16
What surprised me outside of her ignorance is that some of the IG comments talk about how she showed them that COVID really does affect people. I'm going to assume they either work or go to school, COVID has therefore probably affected you during the first lockdown (more so than it did Jade) and probably still continues to affect you today, that or the people are Jade levels of ignorant.
yeah I am really worried about the ignorance of her followers tbh

Reactions: 10
yeah I am really worried about the ignorance of her followers tbh
I assume that they are either really really young and yet to understand how fake jade is, or just super privileged like her and don't care!

Reactions: 7
I do feel so bad seeing her post her mum crying- it’s such a sad situation to not be with your family on christmas. Sadly this was a choice made, Jade chose to risk going to a new country in a pandemic, that was her choice and she knew it was risky because she might not be able to go home in a lockdown and that was why she was considering going to London. I think if she had known she wouldnt be able to see her family at christmas she might have made the same decision though, as she missed christmas with them when she was I Australia. It’s a very unfortunate situation and I do feel sorry for them now as much as I disagree with the whole Switzerland thing.

Reactions: 13
The number of her fans who are blindly supporting her and instantly arguing with people criticising her on Instagram is unreal.

Especially as they’re responding with #BeKind. You want to know what’s really kind? Not travelling during a global pandemic and putting others at risk

• Heart
Reactions: 26
seems a bit of an attention seeker thing to post a picture of her mom crying looking for sympathy points when her own decisions and actions caused this

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.