Unjaded Jade #3 All about casual magic because her real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's convenient really, I'd have done the same with the pandemic and Brexit and different travel rules for different nationalities and destinations sometimes. If she didn't exploit every single opportunity to ignore the rules and restrictions throughout this crisis, I'd think she was being smart but I have a hunch she'll only use to it treat the rest of her uni education as an extended world tour where her UK passport may create issues.

Reactions: 7
I'm STILL not over the fact that Jade decided to go to Switzerland to hang out with a guy. Curious as to how she'll address the situation (if at all) on her channel, that she could have flown home earlier but decided to go on an unnecessary trip to another country.

The guy she went with posted some stories featuring Jade from their trip. I was kinda concerned about how he was filming on his phone while driving up a twisty mountain road. It seems like a very ✨casually magic✨ way to get into a fatal car accident.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Ah yes going to a 'swiss village with 300 people' is totally fine during a pandemic 🙄. Do they have 0 self awareness?

• Angry
Reactions: 35
AAAAND, as predicted, the self-indulgent casual magic instagram posts about Berlin have started

Reactions: 18
I really wish she'd get more backlash over her choices rather than fans being like 'Omg Jade, you're so perfect, you're so inspirational, you're literally the wisest person to ever exist'

Reactions: 19
AAAAND, as predicted, the self-indulgent casual magic instagram posts about Berlin have started
So she went with the pity card to deflect her responsibility.

As a f*ckboy connoiseur I can smell them over the screen. I think the karma will do it's thing soon enough with this girl.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think Minerva's whole gimmick of the 7 cities/global experience has already pretty much fallen apart. I will be surprised if they can keep it up, but I guess using influencers like Jade and Dinara there is no shortage of gullible kids trying to apply.
I really wish she'd get more backlash over her choices rather than fans being like 'Omg Jade, you're so perfect, you're so inspirational, you're literally the wisest person to ever exist'
She gets no criticism because she casually magics it all away...

Reactions: 9
She even says a lot of her closest friends chose not to go to Berlin at all because of the uncertainty yet she still thought it was a good idea.. and an even better one to try get home 4 days before Christmas!

Reactions: 11
She even says a lot of her closest friends chose not to go to Berlin at all because of the uncertainty yet she still thought it was a good idea.. and an even better one to try get home 4 days before Christmas!
she is obviously very book smart but 0 common sense. It is clearer and clearer why she was rejected from Oxford. And wtaf is that latest caption on her insta? the greenery in berlin somehow helping her find herself? jesus I expected this gushing over every "casual " aspect of Berlin but this was just..

Reactions: 17
It's a gamble finding tickets for 4 days before Christmas even during the normal times, lmao. Of course she gets away with everything; people who condone this behaviour are either doing the exact same thing themselves or wishing they could flee their parents' rule and live like a rich white girl with zero responsibilities, flying to Swiss Alps for a fun love getaway during a damn lockdown. That looks like a wonderful trip to take when a pandemic isn't debilitating 98% of the world but if Jade suffers the consequences in any shape of form, I'll have no sympathy for her.

Reactions: 13
It's a gamble finding tickets for 4 days before Christmas even during the normal times, lmao. Of course she gets away with everything; people who condone this behaviour are either doing the exact same thing themselves or wishing they could flee their parents' rule and live like a rich white girl with zero responsibilities, flying to Swiss Alps for a fun love getaway during a damn lockdown. That looks like a wonderful trip to take when a pandemic isn't debilitating 98% of the world but if Jade suffers the consequences in any shape of form, I'll have no sympathy for her.
agree, getting so increasingly angry with all these influencers that I am now just hoping some of them get ill so they finally take this awful situation seriously

Reactions: 2
agree, getting so increasingly angry with all these influencers that I am now just hoping some of them get ill so they finally take this awful situation seriously
Eve Bennet got corona and it seems to have just emboldened her

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Eve Bennet got corona and it seems to have just emboldened her
ugh, I don't follow her but actually I have seen other family members get it but not seriously and then assume it is fine for everyone, like Trump I guess...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I right in understanding that she still needs to isolate now she has travel back to berlin? On her stories, she has posted that people have offered to host her so she isn't alone on Christmas day
SHES TRAVELLED FROM SWITZERLAND TO GERMANY FFS SHES IN A LOCKDOWN AND SHOULDNT BE FLAUNTING THAT SHES GOT OFFERS TO ACTUALLY ENTER OTHER PEOPLES HOUSES (she better not be considering entering someone’s house or I’m literally gonna fully loose my tit)

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.