Unjaded Jade #3 All about casual magic because her real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
went to a village of 300 people so apparently it's ok... sorry but if there's an outbreak in a community as small as that then even a small number of deaths is going to significantly impact the infrastructure of the community

Reactions: 19
went to a village of 300 people so apparently it's ok... sorry but if there's an outbreak in a community as small as that then even a small number of deaths is going to significantly impact the infrastructure of the community
But it's ✨magical✨

Reactions: 7
Can we all just collectively comment on her last post and call her out? I'm sorry, but her behavior is narcissistic and these people have to be confronted. Her followers just buy into all her manipulation, too.

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker here but I just can't contain myself anymore. She is unbelievably selfish. It infuriates me so much. And the fact that she posts all over social media how she's crossing borders for no good reason during the middle of a pandemic shows that she's either a) totally ignorant of what's going on and is therefore in no position to preach to anyone about anything, or b) that she believes that maintaining her influencer lifestyle comes above other people's health.

Either way she is absolutely not the kind of person anyone should look up to for advice or guidance. Her behaviour is disgusting.

Reactions: 26
He must be might fine in bed for her to risk getting covid and miss Christmas with her parents 🙄

he doesn’t seem like the type to stick around so I’m sure she’ll get her just desserts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
UnJaded Jade #4: Travelling during a pandemic so she can hop on her new bf's dick

• Haha
Reactions: 36
South Korea have officially halted all flights coming from the UK until December 31st. Maybe Jade knew something we didn’t ..

Reactions: 10
South Korea have officially halted all flights coming from the UK until December 31st. Maybe Jade knew something we didn’t ..
Can she still enter since she'll fly from Germany? Did she skip Christmas with her family on purpose just so she didn't have to stay home?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Hi, hello, I would just like to point out that Germany considers Switzerland a risk area according to RKI. "Anyone who enters the Federal Republic of Germany having spent time in a risk area up to 10 days before their arrival is obliged to proceed directly to their own home or other suitable accommodation and self-isolate there for 10 days."

uhhhh maybe someone should inform Jade while she's cycling around the city :))))))

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Hi, hello, I would just like to point out that Germany considers Switzerland a risk area according to RKI. "Anyone who enters the Federal Republic of Germany having spent time in a risk area up to 10 days before their arrival is obliged to proceed directly to their own home or other suitable accommodation and self-isolate there for 10 days."

uhhhh maybe someone should inform Jade while she's cycling around the city :))))))
She is 100% breaking quarantine. She is returning her bike, not doing an essential food shop. Everyone needs to report her to Minerva .. a terrible example of a global student

Reactions: 21
Can she still enter since she'll fly from Germany? Did she skip Christmas with her family on purpose just so she didn't have to stay home?
All this makes me think thar maybe her relationship with her family is not as good as we thought?
I mean, if I were in her situation I would’ve left way before just to make sure I could spend Christmas with my family...

Reactions: 11
All this makes me think thar maybe her relationship with her family is not as good as we thought?
I mean, if I were in her situation I would’ve left way before just to make sure I could spend Christmas with my family...
But then what about her new boyfriend that she knew for at least a couple of months??? Her time in Berlin is ✨finite✨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.