Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missmina

VIP Member
The conversation with her friend is today bizarre, sounds like a the talks they show between therapist nd client on reality tv shows not at all like a friend
Wasn’t it another youtuber actually cause she gave her name? Unless they’re just called the same lol. Everything seems so exagerrated with her. Why didnt she call her best friend ruby granger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
Ugh I’m annoyed by her Instagram stories. She’s having a rant about how the queer running club she joined was “full of white men” and she was the only female.

Jade, you’ve come in to a safe, queer, space and jumped straight to assumptions about people. Queer spaces are for people of all genders. Simply because you went in and it didn’t meet your expectations of what it would look like. There’s no need to shit all over it.

There are many femme specific queer running clubs in London. But why not be more positive rather than making this a “pick me” moment? Share that you’ve joined a club, but it wasn’t what you were looking for, ask for recommendation or see if anyone wants to come and join you. Rather than turning this into some “I’m such a strong female for sticking with this” narrative. 🙄
oh no will she be branded a terf for pointing out there were no women in her running group....?
uh oh

curlysue123

I feel like I remember her mom saying after she moved to the UK she got so used to speaking English all the time that her Dutch isn't as sharp anymore and she prefers to speak English now.

soph30

VIP Member
Video with Ruby Granger if anyone doesn't also follow Ruby. Being insufferable :)

• Sick

Merpedy

VIP Member
She realized that she needed a job that was primarily centred around HELPING PEOPLE.
I can't wait for her to tell us that she got a job or started a company that is not at all related to helping people

Though I'm sure she will twist it that way

crowleyskeeper1

Do any "normal" people go to coachella it seems to only be influencers r people paid by brands
Yes and no. LA is the second most populated city in the entire US and Coachella isn't hosted far from LA, so a lot of normal middle-class people can and do go. The people who fly out to Coachella are usually sponsored just because it adds so much to the cost.

susanbinly

Is it making anyone else laugh that she travelled all the way into london to stand infront of a concrete pillar for those linkedin photos...and then hasn't even used them on her profile?? lmaooo

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Her captions are so weird. "Fragile and soft and lil and cracked open"? Are you a soft-boiled egg??
I liked your comment so much I quoted it (with Jade's caption) on another thread. :LOL:

I don't get the big deal about moving to london when she has lived in other more destabilising cities.
Living in other cities was the main selling point of her uni. I don't understand why London's different.

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have a concrete source about her dad being in Juice Plus? I really want to put it on the Wikipedia page (imagine how much that would annoy her) but obviously it needs something concrete - his full name as being staff there, and then a source with his full name confirmed as her dad. Any links??
If you check his linked in page, it’s him. Simon bowler and it’s him because he is her dad in her videos….

nobluefrogs

A first class degree in the UK is 70+%. Google says this about American grading systems:
"A score of 80-89% overall provides a GPA of 3.0, while 70-79% is equivalent to a 2.0. At the bottom end of the scale, the lowest GPA you are allowed to graduate with is 1.0, which is equivalent to scoring 60-69% in the UK."
Whatever she is claiming a first class to be, could be a 2.0 GPA. That would be funny.

emm

VIP Member
Honestly, having family help her move was -- to me -- probably the least weird part of the whole video. I live in London and if my parents (who live in another country altogether) were around to help me move, I would gladly take the help!

Everything else, though, was just...challenging to watch. Maybe I misunderstood but there was a part where it seemed like her roommate had let Jade work in her room/at her desk, which is nice and fine, but if I was the roommate and then found out that Jade was filming herself working in my room and putting it on youtube? Ugh, it would just make me feel so uncomfortable.
Gor me it was not the fajily as such, but how they were acting as if shed never lived awsy snd was moving hundreds of km away. The whole thing was awful tbh. Also jade wanted to have someone who'd be out in the day to be able to film and is now complaining about it

hdhshh67

The fact her brother took the bikini pic 🤢 and the way she’s staring longingly at him in the other pic omggg she has 0 self awareness it’s so incestuous. I’m so sure she’s autistic

• Sick

judgingyourlife

What’s to bet in a decades time, she’ll be engaged to a billionaire businessman in a bid to clear off her debts, and be sorted financially for life, excluding her from actually having any financial responsibility again and keeping her reputation squeaky clean whilst also enjoying luxurious holidays without a second thought for climate change?
As long as she can find one who puts up with her 🫡

Hot_Dogs_Or_Toes

Chatty Member
You liked Eve Cornwell’s “motivation and honesty”? She was honestly one of the worst of the lot. Patronising, trying to make coffee her personality, and all around bad vibes. Got a place in a Magic Circle firm probably just to prove she could do it, then gave up after a year.
Agree here I think you may have been taken in by her @Fastgirl154 (I don't blame you she one of the more sneaky ones when it comes to this but I realised long ago she is a full on cunt). Eve Cornwell fits squarely in to what we all hate here.

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
She is so out of touch. Telling people to book holidays/flights in a cost of living crisis when the cost of flights and holidays has shot up since the pandemic. Yeh I'll get right on that, jade. Fucking hell. I can barely afford a holiday in this country since most places want to charge £100 per night.
and a recession!!!!! aaaaaaaaa!!!!
does anyone know what her actual job/income is??