Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
The biggest narcissist you ever would meet, her stupid expressions annoy me so much.

Edit: go see her recent story of her flipping her hair around like having curly hair is her god given trait. I’ll include a screenshot below (the story wouldn’t post on here) but it doesn’t capture the magnitude of her smugness
And the song choice too 🤢 the level of narcissism is just off the charts

yerdasellsavon

Anyone watched her latest video? Skipped part way through but she admits that her queerness is her being interested in girls. Not a Jade fan, but I thought the way she expanded upon the topic was actually well done.

Merpedy

VIP Member
Solo backpacking is looking very solo rn

She might as well just move to Germany. It’s not like she has a job

Blueglacier

She wants to be oppressed and different so bad so has to make every little thing about her seem extremely unique when in reality she’s a rich, white, woman with blonde hair. She goes on about how she went to a state school to act like she had to overcome loads of barriers in education when she actually went to an all girls school in a middle class area and wouldn’t have had half of the disruption people in inner city schools face- plus her family is rich enough that they could pay for extra support if needed. She’s also from a well educated family so would’ve grown up valuing it, yet the way she talks about trying to promote education sounds like she was raised in a household where this didn’t happen.

I have no issue with people from more privileged backgrounds (I’m from one myself) trying to use their position to help those who aren’t. However it’s incredibly disingenuous to deny your own advantages when trying to inspire people who have actually struggled with barriers to their education.
She's said in several videos she's the first in her nuclear family to go to uni, her mom and dad weren't university graduates.

emm

VIP Member
In Austria fees are around 400 euros per Semester for universitys of applied sciences, universitys around 30 Euros I think?
So we are quite privileged in that way.
In my opinion, its quite sad to spend years for a degree, but not learning as much as you could have. Especially in humanties or whatever Jade studied (but also thinking of Ruby here)
Sorry I was talking about the UK, I agree it is awful. Here it has basically been fostered by effectively turning unis unto places of business rather than intellectualism, the government basically shaming humanities as less important has not helped either. Crazy that folk is studying in a country with similarly low fees and paying loads for some kind of similar scam uni

I