Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crowleyskeeper1

This entire short is Holly cosplaying being a real adult. Also, she has often said that she lives just south of London, so calling the ride home "long" is laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

missmina

VIP Member
Judge her for not wearing a bra, I dont care. I find visible nipples weird too.

But Its awful the way its talked about the body of a young person.
She may have awful qualities as a person and we are here to judge them. But why talk about the her "tits" in such deragotary way?
Yup I don’t want to see anyone’s nipples, especially Jade’s. She’s gross overall. And honestly that’s kind of comments she was expecting to then claim she’s a f I g H t E r.

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
View attachment 2831147

The guy watching this video like 😐🕴

She also says this breakup was harder than school EXAMS and SOLO TRAVELLING...Jesus those were the most difficult moments of her life?? No wonder she's so out of touch with anyone who isn't a privileged white person.

Imagine being SOOO upset that you remind yourself to turn on the camera first to cry..
the out of focus, crying, snot running down her face is giving me that scene in the blair witch project
aaaaaaaah!

FolderDuvet

If someone was holding up security to do this, I would be so annoyed
I thought you couldn't take pictures of security at airports lmao.

why thee hell is she in a HMO and flat sharing?
I've seen the advice to move into an HMO/houseshare when you first move to London, because it can get pretty lonely. I did that, and I think I'm more or less glad I did.
---
Same! Also if she's so passionate about education why doesn't she study further in that field?
What, like do a PGCE? I knew someone at Oxford actually who was doing a DPhil on Pedagogy. Ye deffo she could be doing that.

mindlessness

VIP Member
That photo is bizarre as I assume someone else took it? Or she left her phone on the floor? I would love to see the rest of the carriage as they look at her and cringe
I think she's just taking a selfie from a very low angle.

It's so silly!

Her obsession with 'professionalism' is so bizarre to me. She will go on a rant about how she's had to embrace her natural hair and it should be respected (of course) then calls her hair tied back professional. Like... which is it then? For how against stereotypes she is, she sure plays into them constantly.
i don't think that this has to do with curly hair per se. I have very straight hair. But even I, consider my hair "professional" (would not use that word for hair) if it is tied back and out of the way, for me to concentrate on my work. When working with food, or medical field or whatever it is a necessity...

FolderDuvet

Just watched those latest stories, clearly made up as usual, surely that outfit isn't exactly forml enough for an Oxford dinner?
What exactly do you think people wear to formals?

I've been to a few Jesus college formals in my time, and Jade would not look out of place at it. Her outfit isn't really in keeping with how fashionable Oxford students dress (not in my time or currently) but it's certainly not under formal.

Well, maybe those shoes are, but whose to say she wasn't just wearing those for wandering about and was going to change them before going to dinner. Or, heck, I mean she'd be sitting down, who would see them.
---
Reminder betterhelp is a super shady platform that had been selling "confidential" medical information provided to them by users to Facebook so ads can be served to them.

Not sure why everyone has started accepting sponsorships again from them.
---
I must say I am very happy Jade has come to terms with her bisexuality. I relate to her realising what she could be during lockdown due to tiktok, I was there too. It might seem strange, but when you have only had specific representation of sapphic women it can be very hard to see yourself in that space. Tiktok showed a lot of us a lot of different ways to be women who love women, because it's scarily good at honing in on things like that.

Might have to try Dykes who Hike. Sounds like a good shout.

Last edited:

July9696

Chatty Member
Her new video... just yikes.

Firstly, that call with her friend. Sounded like every phone call with Jade is like a therapy session and must exhausting for her, asking how many breakdowns she had.
I swear her friend began that by saying “I’ve been meaning to ask you…’ like um excuuuuuse me !!

If my friend asked me like that I’d be bummed out to say the least.

Hot_Dogs_Or_Toes

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but… people aren’t allowed to show their tits unless they have great tits? Jade may be a narc but even I draw the line at talking about others body parts. She’s probably not showing her tits as a “look at how hot I am” but as a “society has told us to wear bras!1!1!”
If it is your second option then fair enough but my suspicion is Jade is showing off under the false guise of 'rebelling' against society so as such she is in fact just gratuitously showing off her tits. In that case I think it's perfectly acceptable to comment on them being good or not she's literally putting them out there for view. Most people don't go around showing their tits like this by the way, that's the weird thing here!

emm

VIP Member
The pictures of her on the tube and walking about obsessing over a billboard with her own face on it are so on brand 🤣🤣

Also the look the guy behind her on the train is giving her is 😭👌
Imagine wanting to have a huge picture of yourself in your room 🤣

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
Yes, I thiink she has promoted one ( Babbel?) when she wasn’t able to go to Spain for her year abroad or wanted to keep using her Spanish when she was working in Germany.
Babbel is legit though, like I know a lot of people who have used it as a step up from Duolingo.

emm

VIP Member
Well John Fish is much more preferable compared to Niklas the Quarantine Breaker. I would marry John myself as well hahaha
Isn't nicklaus
Well John Fish is much more preferable compared to Niklas the Quarantine Breaker. I would marry John myself as well hahaha
Isn't nicklas also part of her brothers ridiculous toothpick company? That in itself would be off-putting for me 🤣

Fastgirl154

Hey squad, now all these influencers suck or have stopped vlogging, I’m looking for reccs on people who are at uni who vlogged like Eve Cornwell! I loved her motivation/honesty. I’m writing my research thesis this year and want videos like her ones to watch

emm

VIP Member
Ok. Read a few threads and I think I’m kind of caught up. I’m obsessed

Probably sounds ridiculous to say but she’s like the purest expression I’ve seen of wealthy elites coping with a world in crisis by appropriating all the language of progressivism and doing so in a completely empty way. It’s all such waffle!!

its interesting cause she can put out all this emptiness and platitudes but at the heart she’s just a very rich hollow person and the big issue of wealth disparity and capitalism is like the elephant in the room that she can’t address, so everything is pure vapidity. So she looks like the most ridiculous person to anybody who isn’t like her.
I would seriously love to see her friendships cause my guess is it’s really surface level.
Great content. I despair but wow.
at least in terms of her minerva friends they all seem to be the same as her tbh