Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @StatusWoe for the thread title!

Since the last thread, Jade has graduated and continues to post gurning selfies and be vague about her future plans. As we all know, she comes from a very small village, so everybody will be keenly watching to see what this underdog gorl does next. Maybe shilling toothpicks like her brother? Stay tuned 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nature 💫 girl ✨ is off to Portugal, yet again adding to the list of her climate crimes with her incredibly emissions heavy lifestyle.
When will sweet Jade realise her very lifestyle kills the planet she loves and she can't just blame the CEO of BP because she creates a lot of their demand and our educated gal should know how supply and demand works

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It has literally been half a decade. How is she still hung up on her Oxford rejection?
Tbf I'd probably still be hung up on it too although I know that's not particularly healthy. I wouldn't be making tiktoks about it though and making it one of my main personality traits!

Reactions: 8
Tbf I'd probably still be hung up on it too although I know that's not particularly healthy. I wouldn't be making tiktoks about it though and making it one of my main personality traits!
Everyone I know who got rejected mentioned it in the first and then after that because they were having a good time and enjoyed uni they didn’t care anymore

Jade isn’t over it because it’s the first time (and maybe only time) she’s failed at something and I think she regrets Minerva. I don’t think she’d be that hung up on Oxford if she had gone to another UK uni or had experienced any other failures

Reactions: 16
Everyone I know who got rejected mentioned it in the first and then after that because they were having a good time and enjoyed uni they didn’t care anymore

Jade isn’t over it because it’s the first time (and maybe only time) she’s failed at something and I think she regrets Minerva. I don’t think she’d be that hung up on Oxford if she had gone to another UK uni or had experienced any other failures
I got rejected from my top choice as well, but I didn't want to tell anyone let alone put it on social media for everyone to see. I think she keeps bringing it up because she's trying to give the impression that she's "too good" for Oxford. Like how she kept bragging that she gets to study at a university in 6 different countries and how much she tries to make it seem like she's such a grounded and good person. I don't think it's a personal failing to not get into Oxford. They don't know you personally, and there are only so many spots, so I'm sure some great candidates got rejected. Jade obviously does because she's always bringing up the rejection and overcompensating for it.

Reactions: 14
I got rejected from my top choice as well, but I didn't want to tell anyone let alone put it on social media for everyone to see. I think she keeps bringing it up because she's trying to give the impression that she's "too good" for Oxford. Like how she kept bragging that she gets to study at a university in 6 different countries and how much she tries to make it seem like she's such a grounded and good person. I don't think it's a personal failing to not get into Oxford. They don't know you personally, and there are only so many spots, so I'm sure some great candidates got rejected. Jade obviously does because she's always bringing up the rejection and overcompensating for it.
Good point, she keeps bringing it up not only because she's still hung up on it, but also because she needs all the validating comments that say "THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEYRE MISSINGGG".

Reactions: 9
Good point, she keeps bringing it up not only because she's still hung up on it, but also because she needs all the validating comments that say "THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEYRE MISSINGGG".
She keeps bringing it up to try and convince herself that minerva wasn't a huge mistake

Reactions: 11
My sister also got rejected from Oxbridge. She was disappointed for a while, then concentrated on her other choices. She ended up going somewhere else and excelled there instead.

Reactions: 6
I think that she keeps bringing up the rejection as it makes the Minerva decision look good. She needs to just move on from Oxford as it is no longer really relevant to her ay more , especially as she is not a studytuber any more and she's already graduated. She'll keep bringing up the rejection in the next ten years.

Reactions: 10
I think that she keeps bringing up the rejection as it makes the Minerva decision look good. She needs to just move on from Oxford as it is no longer really relevant to her ay more , especially as she is not a studytuber any more and she's already graduated. She'll keep bringing up the rejection in the next ten years.
I'm excited for when she goes to visit ger friend in Oxford and starts comparing it unfavourably to minerva 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
first post on this thread but I had to comment on her recent stories... why is she filming strangers and posting them, it's a bit odd. I get the idea but its a bit creepy to post to her thousands of followers?

What an absolute weirdo. I hate it when I take a photo and accidentally get a stranger in cos I feel like I can't share it anyway, and here she is doing it on purpose #quirkygorl

Reactions: 19
What an absolute weirdo. I hate it when I take a photo and accidentally get a stranger in cos I feel like I can't share it anyway, and here she is doing it on purpose #quirkygorl
And what if that person has a private job where they don’t splash themselves on social media and then there is some dumb influencer posting it
Imagine being a follower of jade and being like oh I know them, you’d be like wtf she doesn’t have a lot of brain cells

Reactions: 11
And what if that person has a private job where they don’t splash themselves on social media and then there is some dumb influencer posting it
Imagine being a follower of jade and being like oh I know them, you’d be like wtf she doesn’t have a lot of brain cells
A bit of an extreme example but I always wonder about people in witness protection/escaping abusive partners. How on earth do they maintain privacy nowadays? I would be livid if I found myself on the social media of someone with loads of followers in this way

A bit of an extreme example but I always wonder about people in witness protection/escaping abusive partners. How on earth do they maintain privacy nowadays? I would be livid if I found myself on the social media of someone with loads of followers in this way
I always wonder that too. In schools there are children whose photos can't be shared so they'll blur them out of any photos shared online etc but what about when you're just walking down the street and end up in the back of someone's picture? You can avoid having your own social media and ask friends not to publicly share photos/information about you but if you're out in public there's no way of avoiding it.

Reactions: 8
For anyone who hasn't seen the posts. This is just weird. Imagine you're just minding your business and having a good time then come online to see some influencer posting this about you.
The captions are just✨insufferable✨

Reactions: 6
Obviously you can’t always escape those rare chances where you’re in the background of photographs but in this situation, being posted to sooo many people..

It’s an extreme example, but it’s also a very real thing. If you’re in an unsafe situation or needing to protect your identity, the last thing you’d want is for your quiet time to be put up for thousands to see

Reactions: 7