Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Well I hope she doesn’t start saying she speaks Portuguese “intuitively from Spanish” because she doesn’t even know how to pluralise nouns in Spanish (seen her last insta story… the plural of “mi amor” is “miS amorEs”, not “mi amors” lol)
Another great advert for that language app she was promoting

Reactions: 5

Blueglacier

I mean I love my brother and the only part of that post I appreciated was that you do choose to become friends with your siblings.
Everything else she's written sounds so creepy.
How are ppl on Instagram praising her and not saying it sounds really weird?

Also guys she's a product manager at several companies according to her new reel!

mindlessness

VIP Member
  • Haha

Hot_Dogs_Or_Toes

Chatty Member
The fact her brother took the bikini pic 🤢 and the way she’s staring longingly at him in the other pic omggg she has 0 self awareness it’s so incestuous. I’m so sure she’s autistic
What the photo didn't show was him with a raging hard on whilst he was taking it too. Probably anyway :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

emm

VIP Member
Yeah she said when she was at the London stage of her course that she felt like she was at uni finally, and that people who went to uni in the UK had a proper life. I’m surprised to hear her want to promote the kind of higher education she had when she does regret not having the experience her friends did. Or does she mean she just wants to capitalise on the growing trend for online degrees and pretend that’s groundbreaking just because you’re in another country and doing an online degree. She comes across as so insincere. I don’t know how her followers like her “everything is amazing” BS. You can still make the most out of life without being an over the top weirdo.
I bet she's trying to become a paid ambassador of minerva or something (was she paid by them before? Pretty sure that other Russian youtuber whose name escapes me was)

Blueglacier

Knowing Jade she's probably gotten the term wrong 😂
Maybe she thinks queer means not fitting in or some shit
---
And she keeps deleting every tik tok lol

• Haha

Emmog

My goodness her latest video is so navel gazing. She needs to get out of her own head and do something of value.

Reactions: 4

3littlekittens

At least with Anna she's genuinely interested in studying languages and puts in the work to find resources and learn. Jade just walks around saying she's fluent in everything even though she didn't study the language at all.

ECH

VIP Member
I don't agree - a 3.5 GPA is not equivalent to a 1st, even if you take into account those variables (I've worked in university admissions). Getting 80-100% on exams in the US is not the same as getting 80-100% in the UK university system; it's not so much about one being "harder" than the other, it's simply because they have completely different grading systems. e.g. In the UK a dissertation with a mark of 85% would generally be considered an outstanding piece of work, maybe even top of your class, whereas in the US this same percentage is about a B (so a good piece of work, but by no means the top of the class). Or as another example, a 64% in the US is pretty bad, whereas this is a solid grade in the UK.

The original poster was correct, a 3.5 GPA is considered to be broadly in the 2.1 category. I agree that there's all sorts of variables that make these things difficult to compare so there's no exact conversion, but I've never seen 3.5 GPA considered comparable to a 1st.
Yeah, I work in a university for reference and I would say the average grade probably sits around 66-68%. This would be a D in America, but they're all pretty high achieving students getting high 2:1s which is a good grade in the UK. Getting 100% in the USA is the same as getting in the 80%s in the UK. I've never seen anyone at my uni get a grade higher than 85%, and whilst I'm sure they're out there, the students with those 85%s are lauded as amazing students.

emm

VIP Member
No it’s definitely her personal company finances, sixteenth will be making millions of pounds a year. It’s crazy how much influencers make and I want more people to realise jade is on another level of wealth despite portraying this relatable image. Like she’s gotta be in the top 5% of earners in the uk
And that's before yu consider her family, I'd magine her parents would or could help her buy somewhere

emm

VIP Member
Wait, who broke up with who? Because I got the impression she broke up with him. I do think she's going to go full Megan crabbe and date the whole spectrum of genders next.
She'll start identifying as non binary or something (if she's not already, didn't make it to the end of the video)

slamvs27

VIP Member
That's how I hype my best friends or partners up/ vice versa. Does she have none of those to hype her up like that? To post something as cringy as that and wait for her followers to reciprocate? How sad and desperate do you have to be to do that??
---
Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 3.14.43 PM.png

New profile pick anyone? 🤣🤣

• Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Can we all take a moment to congratulate that man on making a truly excellent decision in his life. Well done sir.
Took him a while though... :ROFLMAO:
---
View attachment 2831147

The guy watching this video like 😐🕴

She also says this breakup was harder than school EXAMS and SOLO TRAVELLING...Jesus those were the most difficult moments of her life?? No wonder she's so out of touch with anyone who isn't a privileged white person.

Imagine being SOOO upset that you remind yourself to turn on the camera first to cry..
I'm actually scared!

• Haha