Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought so too tbh but the amount of things i have seen in the UK recently encouraging teens to get on the register makes me wonder

just mentioned this discussion to my flatmate and he said we get a thing from the Council every yr if yo don't actually fill it in every time you get wiped off the register. You will get fined if you don't and it's a legal requirement .

Perhaps you just have to check you are on there if you are a teen/new to it/young person rather
You don't have to fill it in every year, but you do have to update it if it has changed. Young people move around the country a lot, so could be on the electoral roll in a place in they're no longer living, and hence don't have access to their vote.

Reregistering is one of the first things I do, personally, whem I move, but then I can see how it slips.

Reactions: 8
Shave your pits jeez
I'm no fan of Jade and there are plenty of things worth criticising her over, but I just cannot get behind this one. I don't shave my armpits; I haven't done for about three years or so as I found it a faff and I shouldn't have to do it just because it's "expected". I don't care if it grosses people out because it's not their body, and I see no problem with it.

If Jade doesn't want to shave, she shouldn't have to do so. Feel that's that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Girl, we all remember banana legs, you definitely are incompetent at fashion
I can't imagine anyone else ever talking about themselves using the word "slay". She is so self obsessed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
there's nothing wrong with staying in contact with friends from uni but i get the feeling that jade is still very much attached to her minerva identity that her current social circle hasn't evolved beyond minerva since she has been creating friendships with current students
1713723179927.png
1713723215683.png

she also claims she spent her birthday alone i get it as an adult we're all so busy working we can't always celebrate our birthdays on the exact day due to work commitments but genuine question who are her friends outside of minerva since everyone is outside of the country? also what happened to charlotte - i'm sure she's still in the picture but when last did we hear about her?
1713723473266.png

also peep the moon cake because it's jade's spiritual gorl era
1713723625063.png

Reactions: 4
It's so w4ird, and just adds to what we've said before, minerva students seem to view themselves as different (dare i sY better) than others, with their whole weird linguistic variations etc. She will never grownup if she just spends her time with people who are still students, if she hates being along whybdid she not just go home for the day? It must be about 1 hour from her at most?

Reactions: 13
She needs to join some classes or something in London. Surely there are pilates and yoga classes? She works for herself so she can do stuff in the day time, attend some groups etc. Or, go get a normal job, but that won't happen.

Reactions: 8
I love that influencers will never mentioned the body wash they use (aka like most other normal people) but the second a brand offers them money it’s all “oh my god I love X body wash, it’s the only one I use, I’ve used it for years and it always makes me smell amazing”

Its all about the money, I doubt she even glanced at the brand before they offered her money

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I was going to post the photo here but realised I’d be doing the same thing as Jade. On her instagram story she has posted THREE stories increasingly zoomed in of some strangers kissing, does she really not respect anyone’s privacy?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
does anyone have a good alternative to method's rhubarb floor cleaner then please? Its so good bc i'm so lazy and its just spray on and wipe off lol

does anyone have a good alternative to method's rhubarb floor cleaner then please? Its so good bc i'm so lazy and its just spray on and wipe off lol
Depends on what you need it for. You can make a basic degreaser by just diluting washing up liquid in a spray bottle you already own. You can create a basic disinfecting spray with vinegar.

If you want a more engineered product, investigate refill shops near you. I like Miniml.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20240423-215538.jpg

is she being ironic or does she not realise she's doing the same thing they are by taking a photo???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she's just taking the piss out of people who would be annoyed by influencers. Like a duck you, we'll still do it type of thing. She's getting more and more insufferable.

Reactions: 11