Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how odd! Why would a cleaning product company be sending influencers to Coachella? I don't understand the world of influencing at all :ROFLMAO:
Do any "normal" people go to coachella it seems to only be influencers r people paid by brands

Reactions: 14
Damn, if it's Method then can anyone suggest some good alternate cleaning products? I love their products but nah, this doesn't fly

Reactions: 11
Damn, if it's Method then can anyone suggest some good alternate cleaning products? I love their products but nah, this doesn't fly
I love “Frosch” it’s a German brand so no idea if u can get it wherever u are. They ve been around for ages and have always been an eco friendly company one of the first to use recycle plastics and so on. Also they have a lot of refill stuff

Reactions: 6
Do any "normal" people go to coachella it seems to only be influencers r people paid by brands
Yes and no. LA is the second most populated city in the entire US and Coachella isn't hosted far from LA, so a lot of normal middle-class people can and do go. The people who fly out to Coachella are usually sponsored just because it adds so much to the cost.

Reactions: 3
I found her on companies house and she has over £160,000 in her company bank account. I’m so sick of her pretending to care about social injustices or political issues. She’s so rich and privileged no wonder she spends her time looking for a way to victimise herself
What’s insane to me is that she’s not really doing anything interesting on her social media or whatever else is associated with her brand - I don’t think she has sold merch in a while and that journaling project has been dead for a while

So a lot of this will be from sponsored posts and videos?

It would make some sense if she was releasing videos frequently and those videos were engaging but she’s not doing that

Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't you automatically get put on the roll when you turn 18?
God her posts about her (awful) coachella outfits are just so cringe
I thought so too tbh but the amount of things i have seen in the UK recently encouraging teens to get on the register makes me wonder

just mentioned this discussion to my flatmate and he said we get a thing from the Council every yr if yo don't actually fill it in every time you get wiped off the register. You will get fined if you don't and it's a legal requirement .

Perhaps you just have to check you are on there if you are a teen/new to it/young person rather

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2887039

Paused her IG story to pour myself a coffee 😭
I know we're not supposed to diagnose over the internet... but I swear this generation of influencers all seem to end up with massive mental health issues and personality issues. I think this girl would crumble if she ever had to spend a week in an office. It's the gurning fake sad, film-my-tears behaviour that makes people like Jade look slightly...unhinged?!

Maybe I'm being too harsh but I'm seeing a lot of it on Instagram these days. No personal resilience and too much manifesting and filming tears and fake happiness. :sick: :unsure:
---
spoiler: she's making those weird moaning noises again in her stories also can she stop with the eye gems they really don't look as flattering as she thinks they do
Jade, you're only there because someone paid you to be, but yaaaaaaaaas now you're a live music gal...

Reactions: 14
I think it’s Method cleaning products - she showed herself dabbing ineffectually at stuff in the flat with a cloth and some Mehod spray. Method lost their eco-credentials a long time ago but they‘ve lost my custom over this one.
never buying method again haha - can't stand the thought of my money contributing to Jade's✨casual magic✨

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I still don’t understand how she can preach climate activism and still take DOZENS of international flights a year like it’s nothing..she’s disgusting. Her “morals” are out the window as soon as her trips are paid and sponsored. Unbelievable.

• Wow
Reactions: 20