Unjaded Jade #14 she's not like other gorls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry. That’s a long post but I’m fascinated.
I’ve not used tattle for years (was originally on guru gossiper before tattle came along) and just noticed there’s a wiki on jade that I’m reading through now.
It’s quite something she’s a ‘studytuber’ who went on to put that study into a degree from a shady institution studying business and not any of the highly regarded universities in the U.K. (or abroad if she’s got a lot of money!).

She could have done any number of courses at a top uni and walked into consulting! I hope nobody young is looking to her for academic advice.

Reactions: 8
Ok. Read a few threads and I think I’m kind of caught up. I’m obsessed

Probably sounds ridiculous to say but she’s like the purest expression I’ve seen of wealthy elites coping with a world in crisis by appropriating all the language of progressivism and doing so in a completely empty way. It’s all such waffle!!

its interesting cause she can put out all this emptiness and platitudes but at the heart she’s just a very rich hollow person and the big issue of wealth disparity and capitalism is like the elephant in the room that she can’t address, so everything is pure vapidity. So she looks like the most ridiculous person to anybody who isn’t like her.
I would seriously love to see her friendships cause my guess is it’s really surface level.
Great content. I despair but wow.

Reactions: 24
Ok. Read a few threads and I think I’m kind of caught up. I’m obsessed

Probably sounds ridiculous to say but she’s like the purest expression I’ve seen of wealthy elites coping with a world in crisis by appropriating all the language of progressivism and doing so in a completely empty way. It’s all such waffle!!

its interesting cause she can put out all this emptiness and platitudes but at the heart she’s just a very rich hollow person and the big issue of wealth disparity and capitalism is like the elephant in the room that she can’t address, so everything is pure vapidity. So she looks like the most ridiculous person to anybody who isn’t like her.
I would seriously love to see her friendships cause my guess is it’s really surface level.
Great content. I despair but wow.
at least in terms of her minerva friends they all seem to be the same as her tbh

Reactions: 3
Sorry. That’s a long post but I’m fascinated.
I’ve not used tattle for years (was originally on guru gossiper before tattle came along) and just noticed there’s a wiki on jade that I’m reading through now.
It’s quite something she’s a ‘studytuber’ who went on to put that study into a degree from a shady institution studying business and not any of the highly regarded universities in the U.K. (or abroad if she’s got a lot of money!).

She could have done any number of courses at a top uni and walked into consulting! I hope nobody young is looking to her for academic advice.
The sad thing is she got into the University of Bristol and was set on going until summer when she changed her mind for the scam Minerva university.

Reactions: 13
I found her on companies house and she has over £160,000 in her company bank account. I’m so sick of her pretending to care about social injustices or political issues. She’s so rich and privileged no wonder she spends her time looking for a way to victimise herself

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
i know the exchange rate isn't in my favor but if I worked the next 10 years I wouldn't even have made that amount of money and ive got a masters in law. really puts things into perspective. we are worlds apart but jade tries to fool her audience into thinking that we're all in the same boat or that she's a victim of the system

Reactions: 14
I found her on companies house and she has over £160,000 in her company bank account. I’m so sick of her pretending to care about social injustices or political issues. She’s so rich and privileged no wonder she spends her time looking for a way to victimise herself
Idk how realistic this is... could they put sixteenth, the management company's finances on there?

Reactions: 1
Idk how realistic this is... could they put sixteenth, the management company's finances on there?
Sixteenth will have WAY more money than that. £160k seems pretty realistic for someone who has been in the game as long as Jade has

Reactions: 6
No it’s definitely her personal company finances, sixteenth will be making millions of pounds a year. It’s crazy how much influencers make and I want more people to realise jade is on another level of wealth despite portraying this relatable image. Like she’s gotta be in the top 5% of earners in the uk

Reactions: 10
No it’s definitely her personal company finances, sixteenth will be making millions of pounds a year. It’s crazy how much influencers make and I want more people to realise jade is on another level of wealth despite portraying this relatable image. Like she’s gotta be in the top 5% of earners in the uk
She’s not far off the top 1%

I agree with you. It’s so wrong.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
And that's before yu consider her family, I'd magine her parents would or could help her buy somewhere

Reactions: 4
Why? Just why? Surely Method care about the planet and know that this is not a sustainable thing to do, surely Jade knows that too?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20240418-115215.jpg

Our queen being okay with flying constantly and emitting thousands of tonnes of carbon and then takes the high road with fast fashion. Make it make sense!

Reactions: 33
I hate that she tried to frame her going to coachella as the universe's plan for her.... what so the universe sends bombs to children in Gaza but sends her to Coachella? Great universe... she is so privileged and tone deaf it's crazy, hoping the universe has a really big shock in store for her one day because she sorely needs it

Reactions: 27
Wait wait wait. WHY? First of all it's Lana Del REY (at least show some genuine interest in this jade come on). What brand is 'taking' her? Why can't she comprehend the tone-deaf lie of saying she doesn't let herself 'enjoy life' when she does nothing but that. This girl has been EVERYWHERE, had all sorts given to her and now coachella... for what? And 'all paid trip'.... give me a fcking break. We just established she's got a six figure bank account and moved to the most expensive city in the country. She doesn't deserve this, period. I'm sorry she just doesn't.

Reactions: 28
Wait wait wait. WHY? First of all it's Lana Del REY (at least show some genuine interest in this jade come on). What brand is 'taking' her? Why can't she comprehend the tone-deaf lie of saying she doesn't let herself 'enjoy life' when she does nothing but that. This girl has been EVERYWHERE, had all sorts given to her and now coachella... for what? And 'all paid trip'.... give me a fcking break. We just established she's got a six figure bank account and moved to the most expensive city in the country. She doesn't deserve this, period. I'm sorry she just doesn't.
I think it’s Method cleaning products - she showed herself dabbing ineffectually at stuff in the flat with a cloth and some Mehod spray. Method lost their eco-credentials a long time ago but they‘ve lost my custom over this one.

Reactions: 16
I think it’s Method cleaning products - she showed herself dabbing ineffectually at stuff in the flat with a cloth and some Mehod spray. Method lost their eco-credentials a long time ago but they‘ve lost my custom over this one.
Oh how odd! Why would a cleaning product company be sending influencers to Coachella? I don't understand the world of influencing at all :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23